Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

Ready for Switch 2 but give us a Wind Waker/Twilight Princess HD shadow drop in June pls thank u

• Like 2

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

4 hours ago, Rence said:

The only thing I'm dreading is the possibility of Pokemon Legends being the cross-gen launch title similar to BOTW :deadbanana2:

We all know it will be. Its why we arent getting a Pokemon game this year. I bet Switch 2 was supposed to come out during holiday season with Pokemon ZA as the launch, but it got pushed back which got Pokemon pushed back.

• Like 1

omg now were gonna get 2018 mobile game technology instead of 2016 mobile game technology gagggg

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Raspy said:

i hope it can run gta vi

Let's hope it can run GTA V first. 

I hope the new Pokemon Legends game gets released on the upcoming console.

• Like 1

They're going to release a new already-obsolete console. Yes Nintendo give us nothing

Apparently they meant this quarter so soonish.

12 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

And what about the Metroid Prime 2 and 3 remasters? The MP1 remaster was so good. Why didn't they put out MP2 during this dry year? :gaycat7:

They better give them to us as a surprise in the June direct :chick3: I've never played these two and I really really want to

Another collapse is coming :clap3: 

OMGGG looks like I won't be buying a PS5 anytime soon then :jonny5: 

Announcement coming December 31st 

:ryan3:

27 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Announcement coming December 31st 

:ryan3:

Technically they could even wait until the end of March 2025 based on that tweet; their fiscal year only started last month.

1 minute ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Technically they could even wait until the end of March 2025 based on that tweet; their fiscal year only started last month.

Oh great

On 5/7/2024 at 9:43 AM, Raspy said:

i hope it can run gta vi

Just log on to the dark web and buy a bomb instead.

On 5/7/2024 at 10:47 AM, Menchies said:

omg now were gonna get 2018 mobile game technology instead of 2016 mobile game technology gagggg

And it will still outsold your fave and deliver GOTY year after year. You thought you ate that. :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

On 5/7/2024 at 4:22 AM, Kern said:

Well when does their fiscal year ends? 

June 30 or Mario Day, whichever comes first

Now why is this EATING? I can't believe it was developed by 1 person.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2024 at 3:44 AM, Rence said:

Everybody WAKE UP :jonny5:

Kingtendo is securing 165 million sales for Switch 1  !   :alexz:

literally a legendary company! :weeps::clap3:

Yall I just started playing Pikmin 1 HD yesterday and it's like CRACK to me. I had already bought the game on Wii U Eshop but it died on me last year (no words… I want to sue Nintendo) so this is my first time really getting into it and I'm gagged. The controls are so much better than the motion they made you do for Wii version 

• Like 2

Wait why he kinda..

• Like 1

Happy anniversary to one of the best moments in gaming history :jonny5:

• Like 4

Not a whole year since tears dropped :jonnycat: They better serve us some 2D Zelda excellence before it takes another 4 years for a 3D Zelda 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

Not a whole year since tears dropped :jonnycat: They better serve us some 2D Zelda excellence before it takes another 4 years for a 3D Zelda 

I'd loooove a brand new 2D Zelda game. I think their open world concept works amazingly in 2D. ALTTP and ALBW both are relatively open world and it works amazingly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xXavril said:

I'd loooove a brand new 2D Zelda game. I think their open world concept works amazingly in 2D. ALTTP and ALBW both are relatively open world and it works amazingly. 

Imagine they expand on it and do a fully new open world map in a new area and then halfway through the game introduce a whole new other open world kingdom :jonny2: ALBW is one it the most polished games I've ever played and fits so well on its hardware I need the new switch to have one in it's debut year so bad

• Like 2

:alexz2:  when Switch 2 launches releases with  Donkey Kong Country trilogy remastered, then what

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.