Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

• ATRL Moderator

b72dd05180817700dd6d7558ca653138.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

No Silksong no ratings :foxaylove2:

It's been so long since anything on Silksong that I don't even think about it anymore :deadbanana4:

But I did play/beat Hollow Knight a couple times at the beginning of the year :coffee: I really lost my touch speed running it lol (and by speed running I mean beating it as fast as I personally can; I'm no wizard). I used to be able to beat it in just over 3 hrs, but it took me about 6 these last two times. :clown:

58 minutes ago, Curaga said:

It's been so long since anything on Silksong that I don't even think about it anymore :deadbanana4:

But I did play/beat Hollow Knight a couple times at the beginning of the year :coffee: I really lost my touch speed running it lol (and by speed running I mean beating it as fast as I personally can; I'm no wizard). I used to be able to beat it in just over 3 hrs, but it took me about 6 these last two times. :clown:

i haven't touched the game since '22 but the last time I played was also a speedrun to 'first ending' which took me 5 hours. if I did it today it would probably be 10+ hours I lost all my mojo.

a speedrun to 'true ending' is not even on the equation, it would be nightmarish. I'd be stuck on bosses for 30+ hours because I don't have the appropriate upgrades and charms :clown: 'traitor lord' is the first real skill check that I can't do without proper exploration. 

• Like 1

Hope you guys have already pre-ordered SMTV:V. 

We got GOTY right there. 

2024 might be the most boring year ever for Nintendo imo :rip: I could not care less about playing indie games on the switch and silksong certainly ain't gonna be announced in it

We demand RHYTHM HEAVEN Switch !

15 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Hope you guys have already pre-ordered SMTV:V. 

We got GOTY right there. 

On steam :eli:

The way the only thing I've really played this year is super Mario rpg and the only game I'm looking forward to getting is the  paper Mario remake :rip:

I still have okami in my backlog but otherwise that's IT. 

Switch 2 delay has reverted us to the state of OG Switch's 1st year inadvertently in which the console was supported by indies mainly.

Wait this looks great!? It's kinda giving Ori meets Celeste, both of which I loved.

so i gave into da sale and got sea of stars

ive been loving all these mario rpgs so i'm excited to switch it up a bit 

Speaking of backtracking, this is arguably the biggest weakness of the original GameCube game. That's still the case in story chapters (looking at Chapter 2 in particular), but you'll gain access to a Warp Pipe room which allows you to fast-travel back to the other towns. Yes, this existed in the GameCube version, but it's been tweaked heavily for the Switch release – no longer do you need to break huge blocks to access pipes, nor do you need to remember which pipe goes where. Each blue pipe is labelled with a number corresponding to the chapter you visited that town in, meaning you can easily get back to Petalburg or the Great Tree by simply following the numbers. It might take a minute to unlock, but it makes those Trouble Center requests much easier to complete. And you can access it straight from Rogueport rather than going through the Sewers each time.

https://www.nintendolife.com/features/hands-on-paper-mario-the-thousand-year-door-unfolds-gloriously-on-switch

:party:

Paper Mario remake looks amazing :jonnycat:

They better announce a Direct after its release cause there's nothing else to look forward to until the holidays :rip:

1. Dock supports 4K & still has USB-C port.
  2. Screen goes up to 8 inches1080p.
  3. Backwards compatibility with Switch1 cartridges, but Switch2 cartridges won't fit Switch1.
  4. Joycon2 are larger & magnetically attach to the console.
  5. SL/R buttons are metallic.
  6. New button behind each joycon, & below the home button on the right joycon.
  7. Switch2 Bluetooth supports existing Joy-Con and Pro controllers, & still features HD vibration.
  8. Kickstand has a damping bracket for improved angle adjustment.

https://mynintendonews.com/2024/04/27/switch-accessories-manufacturer-seemingly-posts-details-of-switch-2/

• Like 1

I just need the D-pad to not suck 

:clack:

On 4/22/2024 at 8:03 AM, dabunique said:

so i gave into da sale and got sea of stars

ive been loving all these mario rpgs so i'm excited to switch it up a bit 

OMG Sea of Stars is EVERYTHING!!!!!

i played like 14 hours this weekend and can't wait to get home to play some more lol

• Like 1

Finally started Fire Emblem: Engage :gaycatina1:

7 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Finally started Fire Emblem: Engage :gaycatina1:

1:06

28 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

1:06

I actually like it so far. Story seems a bit... there, but the fights feel nice! 

Of course I miss seeing my loves Claude and DIMITRI :WAP:

• Like 1

I love Princess peach game :dies:

18 minutes ago, dabunique said:

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it :jonnycat:

Nintendo announcing Switch 2, Switch 3, Switch 4 and Super Switch

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.