Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

3ds and Wii ports the direct! :rip: 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

• It looks like I’m only getting SMT V: Vengeance :rip:
  • I was excited for Fantasy Life but why does the first game look good on the 3DS but this new one look like shovelware on the Switch :deadbanana2:
  • Endless Ocean would slay on the Switch 2 with better graphics and framerate. The trailer they just showed looked rough :rip:

GOD it's really over for us, Nintendo enjoyers

I wish I had less money so I'd spend more time with fewer games over the years

Ninty hosted a Direct the same day as Elden Ring DLC trailer? I fear my side was already chosen.

At least we aren't the PS5 

IMG_3999.thumb.gif.bbecf7821e956469da03fc535c096fb1.gif 

hope the Switch 2 actually feels like the Switch 2. Especially in terms of Software.

"PS5 has entered the latter stage of its life cycle" & yet 90% of the games can be played on the PS4 

IMG_3999.thumb.gif.bbecf7821e956469da03fc535c096fb1.gif

• Haha 3

• ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Ninty hosted a Direct the same day as Elden Ring DLC trailer? I fear my side was already chosen.

And the Elden Ring DLC is $40, so let's be grateful that partner direct was so dull :redface:

I finally got my Fantasy Life release date so there's that at least. And it's being released on my birthday as well :beatfreak:

ATLUS finally threw SMT fans another bone :clap3:I can't wait for SMT V Vengeance 

11 minutes ago, Rence said:

I hope they rot :redface:

To the piracy labs :khalyan2:

• Haha 2

Tbh I feel like half of these games would have benefited from being released on the switch 2. The software being over 7 years old is glaringly obvious looking at these trailers. The only one they looked decent are a ugly art style, and the ones that could have had potential are definitely limited by the system’s power

Killer Instinct on NSO I'm so happy!!! :jonny5: Diddy Kong Racing and Banjo-Tooie next :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, Rence said:

I hope they rot :redface:

and suddenly I'm depressed again

IMG_3999.thumb.gif.bbecf7821e956469da03f

• Like 1

I'm glad Switch 2 got delayed. Gives me time to buy all the remaining OG Switch titles I need before they go out of print. 

IMG_3999.thumb.gif.bbecf7821e956469da03f

The way 75% of the games looked like a slideshow 

spacer.png

some of these looked cute to pick up on PS5 tho. Overall decent direct!

I did not like SMTV at all because of the story so I hope this new story path in Vengeance will make the game much better.
I remember V being a complete downgrade/disappointment compared to Nocturne, IV and IV: Apocalypse.

Only cared about SMTV Vengeance. Wished we had news on Decapolice and Professor Layton. Please, Level-5!

The way I went "Huh, what is that?" when they showed Endless Ocean at the end. I had no idea it was a Wii classic :rip:

But yeah, this Direct pretty much confirms Switch 2 is on the horizon.

Did they delay THIS, just because of XBOX? Like, It was never gonna smash anyways? :deadbanana:

The first game revealed, Grounded, was teased as "secret game coming to Switch" last week at the XBOX presentation. I feel like this was always the planned direct date. NateTheHate making smart guesses, & acting like he knows more than he actually does again? 

:giraffe:

6 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Did they delay THIS, just because of XBOX?

Like, It was never gonna smash anyways? :deadbanana:

Xbox wanted to break the news that they’re releasing their first party games on other consoles :foxaylove2:

27 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Did they delay THIS, just because of XBOX? Like, It was never gonna smash anyways? :deadbanana:

The first game revealed, Grounded, was teased as "secret game coming to Switch" last week at the XBOX presentation. I feel like this was always the planned direct date. NateTheHate making smart guesses, & acting like he knows more than he actually does again? 

:giraffe:

Unless it’s Pyoro, don’t trust any long term leakers. It’s super easy to guess a Direct is coming in February/March every year and if it doesn’t show up right on time, just claim the company moved it due to the political climate, external factors or internal conflict.

20 minutes ago, Rence said:

Xbox wanted to break the news that they’re releasing their first party games on other consoles :foxaylove2:

It’s smart. They get more press by teasing the announcement of an announcement.

6 hours ago, xXavril said:

Tbh I feel like half of these games would have benefited from being released on the switch 2. The software being over 7 years old is glaringly obvious looking at these trailers. The only one they looked decent are a ugly art style, and the ones that could have had potential are definitely limited by the system’s power

I don’t think most of these companies will exist when they have to shoot for UHD visuals and larger worlds. It’s much better for companies like Level-5 to release on a budget platform like Switch because one flop with a AA/AAA game would bankrupt them.

• Like 2

Where is Rhythm Heaven :doc:

I just finished Super Mario RPG. SUCH A good game. A little too vague in certain areas (I had to Google what to do sometimes) but nonetheless a great game.

• Like 1

I will get SMTV:V because it's one of my fave RPGs of all time. I loved the game. Never really understood the hate for the story but I guess I'm biased because of how much I anticipated the game. I loved everything about it and the fact that we'll get to experience it again with even more demons, more possibilities in battles and a new story :jonny5: 

As for the direct... it was embarrassing overall. Like, not a single game besides SMT looked good. :deadbanana2:

Nintendo is in desperate need of an upgrade. They can't continue pushing this console. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.