Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

I want to like the Peach game but it looks like dumbed down Yoshi. I’m happy if they’re making games to get girls into gaming but just once can Peach be a badass in a game :jonny:  I wanna see her hunting hoes like Aloy.

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

But IS he reliable?

:clack:

The only thing he's said so far is that the Switch2 will be delayed to 2025, which has yet to be proven. 

And 12 days ago he said the Switch would be revealed next month :clown: 3 months ago he said "GTA6 is coming to Switch" :clown: 

Everything other thing he's gotten "right" was already leaked before he said it :clown:

Which flop insider are you talking about

13 minutes ago, Rence said:

Which flop insider are you talking about

Necrolipe

But the person he's replying to "Brazil" was the first one to leak the Switch 2 delay, but that's still unconfirmed, & he has no prior leak history apart from being a random journalist in Brazil so https://twitter.com/phluttilippe I will keep coping for March :clown:

xqEbL1U_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

What games were leaked?

24 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Necrolipe

But the person he's replying to "Brazil" was the first one to leak the Switch 2 delay, but that's still unconfirmed, & he has no prior leak history apart from being a random journalist in Brazil so https://twitter.com/phluttilippe I will keep coping for March :clown:

xqEbL1U_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

I don’t trust Necro

Bloomberg wrote about it (their old report about the Switch Pro was true and I will die on this hill :clown:)

The issue here is wanting Princess Peach to be badass when that's not who she is

we need Birdo's Bad Bow Day

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, xXavril said:

what are the leaked games?

7 hours ago, ANTisocial said:

what games :rip:

From Pyoro leak

Endless Ocean
Game Freak Pocket Jockey
Level 5 game
Contra demo
Unicorn Overlord demo
Penny's Big Breakaway

From IGN mistake

Ninja Five-O

From Korea Rating

Shin Megami Tensei 5 Vengeance

More have leaked since those 9. I took those from ResetEra.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Eternium said:

From Pyoro leak

Endless Ocean
Game Freak Pocket Jockey
Level 5 game
Contra demo
Unicorn Overlord demo
Penny's Big Breakaway

From IGN mistake

Ninja Five-O

From Korea Rating

tumblr_ole69paacr1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, BambiStar said:

The issue here is wanting Princess Peach to be badass when that's not who she is

we need Birdo's Bad Bow Day

She was reimagined as one in the lastest movie and that worked. :'(

But I'm okay with Showtime! being a cute, elementary-level side game.  

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Eternium said:

From Pyoro leak

Endless Ocean
Game Freak Pocket Jockey
Level 5 game
Contra demo
Unicorn Overlord demo
Penny's Big Breakaway

From IGN mistake

Ninja Five-O

From Korea Rating

thank you! you’re right I hate it :biblio:

13 hours ago, Rence said:

Some of the leaked games :clown:

Anyways

Hide contents

Finally some reliable info

Feb - Partner Direct

March - Indie World

April - General Direct

June - Switch 2 announcement

:jonny5:

That's ridiculous how this guy no one has ever heard of is suddenly regarded as a reliable insider :redface:

By the way no reliable insider has ever heard about Nintendi Directs months in advance. It just never happened as Nintendo is very secretive and these informations only leak a few days before a presentation. There's absolutely no way this person could already know the whole planning, he is just trying to get his name out.

It also would be the stupidest marketing strategy not to hold a Nintendo Direct this february when they had Mario Vs DK coming, the Splatoon DLC and Princess Peach which is the biggest game of the first half of the year, then randomly hold a Nintendo Direct in April when you don't have anything but two old remasters and then announcing a whole new era the next months :deadbanana4:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

1 minute ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

and Princess Peach which is the biggest game of the first half of the year

Shocked Oprah Winfrey GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

It also would be the stupidest marketing strategy not to hold a Nintendo Direct this february when they had Mario Vs DK coming, the Splatoon DLC and Princess Peach which is the biggest game of the first half of the year, then randomly hold a Nintendo Direct in April when you don't have anything but two old remasters and then announcing a whole new era the next months :deadbanana4:

Obviously those two won’t be the only titles coming out after the Peach game :redface: they still have a holiday season to sell especially if the March 2025 report for the Switch 2 is true.

The Switch will most likely have one final general direct to announce whatever they have for the rest of the year and the Partner Showcase this month proves that it won’t be coming out until after February

4 minutes ago, Rence said:

Obviously those two won’t be the only titles coming out after the Peach game :redface: they still have a holiday season to sell especially if the March 2025 report for the Switch 2 is true.

The Switch will most likely have one final general direct to announce whatever they have for the rest of the year and the Partner Showcase this month proves that it won’t be coming out until after February

The Nintendo Switch is too successful to be abandonned and they want to create a smooth transition so we will definitely get a few more games but it is clear they're all going to be small titles and remasters. If they thought Mario VS DK, Splatoon, Peach, Paper Mario and LM2 weren't strong enough to hold a general Nintendo Direct, I personally don't see them making another Nintendo Direct just about Switch games.

Once they announce the Switch 2 though they can definitely make more Nintendo Directs, with a small section dedicated to Switch games and a more important section to promote their new Switch 2 games!

We'll have to wait and see anyway but there is no way that "leaker" has access to the informations he published.

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The Nintendo Switch is too successful to be abandonned and they want to create a smooth transition so we will definitely get a few more games but it is clear they're all going to be small titles and remasters. If they thought Mario VS DK, Splatoon, Peach, Paper Mario and LM2 weren't strong enough to hold a general Nintendo Direct, I personally don't see them making another Nintendo Direct just about Switch games.

Once they announce the Switch 2 though they can definitely make more Nintendo Directs, with a small section dedicated to Switch games and a more important section to promote their new Switch 2 games!

We'll have to wait and see anyway but there is no way that "leaker" has access to the informations he published.

All those games you mentioned were already announced in previous Directs :kitty: it’s highly possible that they have nothing else to announce for the half of this year which is why we’re not getting a Feb direct. 

It’s looking like there’s not enough material for June and Sep directs as well so one final Direct for the Switch seems possible.

I’m not saying the insider is 100% credible but I have trust in Bloomberg’s latest report

WORLD OF GOO 2 

I don’t care for any other game from this showcase 

Oh this looks SO good

• Like 1

I liked the Epic Mickey game on Wii back in the day. Definitely getting that and South Park. 

I love Level-5, but I’m undecided about Fantasy Life. It just looks cheap.

Monkey ball looks super cute , i'm pre ordering today  :sistrens:

I’m so glad this direct wasn’t a stream. 

saved so much time because I could skip through the entire screen. 

only one of those games looked half interesting :rip:

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Phew, my wallet is entirely safe :alexz:

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

btw. Fantasy Life wasn't suppose to come out this late

Something is going ON with Level 5. 

There's also rumours Decapolice (supposed to come out late 2023) is delayed until 2025. 

IMG_3999.thumb.gif.bbecf7821e956469da03f

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.