Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

4 hours ago, Attitude said:

They do if they set the new Pokemon as the big holiday game and sprinkle out ports/remasters throughout the year. We still have Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, and alleged Zelda/Metroid ports to hold us over until next March 2025.

:suburban:

Also, leakers have said there's a general direct happening in April and that it will be the last general direct for Switch OG. They claim Switch 2 will be revealed in June. 

Never lose your passion to dream :heart:

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

5 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Never lose your passion to dream :heart:

200.gif

• Like 1

yay can't wait for new pixel dungeon games and bugged farming simulators 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I hate everything

Block Centro, & your life will be better.

That guy will report on any random forum post as a "credible source" fact. 

ezgif-5-ac40f35103.thumb.gif.3ae770c1b6c

SMTV: Vengeance being at the partner direct :WAP: I need this! SMTV's story was lacking HEAVILY and so many factions needed more development and time in the oven. Hopefully they fixed it and release more of the datamined unfinished demons

• Like 2

This y'alls girl? @Katamari made several points calling her a gaping *****. 

IMG_3999.thumb.gif.bbecf7821e956469da03f

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Magickarp said:

I just watched this too. Anyone who thought this game is anything else that a game for little kids is a clown

We will still buy it because a flop for princess peach is a flop for Queen Daisy and we CANNOT have that! 

19 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

SMTV: Vengeance being at the partner direct :WAP: I need this! SMTV's story was lacking HEAVILY and so many factions needed more development and time in the oven. Hopefully they fixed it and release more of the datamined unfinished demons

This what we’ve been waiting for 

I still need to finish 3 nocturne :redface: trying to do the demon rotation  like smtv is creating problems 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Princess B!tch: Showtime! looks like such a cute and fun game. It is clear that it is not as ambitious as a Mario game or Luigi's Mansion. It's gonna be very easy but it's gonna be fun too. The gameplay ideas seem to be good, the story seems cute, I like that the structure looks similar to LM3 (each level has a unique theme and transformation). I have read two previews and they were positive, mentionning that eventhough it's simple you never get bored. It has many smart and fun ideas in it and Nintendo has put a lot of attention into details and animations.

I like that they made a brand new game for Peach and we're clearly nearing the end of the Switch so nobody should be expecting huge games lol.

• Like 1

Tbh I don’t know how accessible a WW/TP port would work on the switch. The quality of life upgrade of having that second screen was OP. Going back to having to pause to see the map or switch accessories would feel like such a downgrade, despite that being how the originals were 

• Thanks 1

Everyone's a feminist until it's time to dunk on Miss Peach for having an easy children's game :bird:

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F04f3a03f-38c2-4dd6-aee3-b1a35ad8ffb5_640x640.png

• Like 1

i'm kinda happy they delaying da switch 2 to get more games

chile not having any games for months for me when da switch came out was horrible (not a zelda fan so i waited for mario kart to come out before buying a switch)

Mind you, her last story was nearly 20 years ago

super_princess_peach_001.jpg?w=640

women can only be SILENCED never CELEBRATED

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Princess B!tch: Showtime! looks like such a cute and fun game. It is clear that it is not as ambitious as a Mario game or Luigi's Mansion. It's gonna be very easy but it's gonna be fun too. The gameplay ideas seem to be good, the story seems cute, I like that the structure looks similar to LM3 (each level has a unique theme and transformation). I have read two previews and they were positive, mentionning that eventhough it's simple you never get bored. It has many smart and fun ideas in it and Nintendo has put a lot of attention into details and animations.

I like that they made a brand new game for Peach and we're clearly nearing the end of the Switch so nobody should be expecting huge games lol.

It’s very telling Miyamoto will never let a woman led game have the same depth and ambition as a Mario or Zelda game 

maybe that’s why prime is so delayed because Miyamoto wants to keep dumbing it down in terms of scope :mazen: 

Does the new pikMAN game have  any female characters btw :suburban:

• Haha 2

9 games have leaked so far for the Direct tomorrow and you girls are going to hate it.

Supposedly Level-5 have an announcement, too

3 minutes ago, Eternium said:

9 games have leaked so far for the Direct tomorrow and you girls are going to hate it.

what games :rip:

8 minutes ago, Eternium said:

what are the leaked games?

wasn’t there supposed to be a sequel of a Level-5 game from DS era? What happened to that game

Edited by stupidjock

Some of the leaked games :clown:

Anyways

Spoiler

Finally some reliable info

Feb - Partner Direct

March - Indie World

April - General Direct

June - Switch 2 announcement

:jonny5:

28 minutes ago, Rence said:

Some of the leaked games :clown:

Anyways

Hide contents

Finally some reliable info

Feb - Partner Direct

March - Indie World

April - General Direct

June - Switch 2 announcement

:jonny5:

But IS he reliable?

:clack:

The only thing he's said so far is that the Switch2 will be delayed to 2025, which has yet to be proven. 

And 12 days ago he said the Switch would be revealed next month :clown: 3 months ago he said "GTA6 is coming to Switch" :clown: 

Everything other thing he's gotten "right" was already leaked before he said it :clown:

Nintendo posted this on their insta story. I thought it looked cheap, but guess the price :rip:

Spoiler

$500 USD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.