Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

21 hours ago, Timeless said:

If Switch 2 is truly delayed to Q1 2025, then there's no announcement next month  :gaycat7:

Nintendo's last 3 consoles have been announced in March.

Nintendo 3DS - March 2010

Nintendo Wii U - March 2011

Nintendo Switch - March 2015

Maybe we won't get a full reveal, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get a "Nintendo's next generation console, codenamed Drake, is coming out in March 2025" in the next investors meeting. It'll allow third parties to announce their games are coming to the next Nintendo hardware too. 

Edited by Spark

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

4 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

So... I'm ******.

Sold my Switch because I don't use it anymore and was pretty sure I could get the new Pokemon game for the Switch2 this holiday season. :redface:

You better buy another Switch Oled and help Nintendo to reach 170 million :gaycat1:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, znake said:

You better buy another Switch Oled and help Nintendo to reach 170 million :gaycat1:

If anything I'd get a used Lite. Nobody needs to be seeing the glitchy Pokemon games on a big screen. :redface:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Spark said:

Girl, calm down. 

This time last year, we literally only knew about Pikmin 4, Kirby Wii remastered, Advance Wars, Tears of the Kingdom and 2D Bayonetta. :rip:

The person who first broke the 2025 Switch 2 news literally said that he's excited about the 2024 lineup from what he's heard. 

‚Girl calm down, a twitter account is excited about lineup for this year so no need to worry about non existing direct and new console that won’t come out’ 

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

‚Girl calm down, a twitter account is excited about lineup for this year so no need to worry about non existing direct and new console that won’t come out’ 

You're getting the information about the "non existing direct and new console" from the same source though? :deadbanana: 

28 minutes ago, Spark said:

You're getting the information about the "non existing direct and new console" from the same source though? :deadbanana: 

Yes so let me vent in peace about this info and leave me alone????? 

Edited by stupidjock

28 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Yes so let me vent in peace about this info and leave me alone????? 

This is a discussion thread on a forum, ma.

Edited by Spark
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spark said:

This is a discussion thread on a forum, ma.

And we have nothing to discuss because there won’t be no direct and Switch 2 this year 

• Haha 2

That account may as well be excited about the lineup for this year because of Peach game DLC 

Pyro is asking on twitter if Pokémon is considered a partner. So I’m guessing the main announcement is Pokémon 

I’m hoping it’s another legends game instead of a the supposed second Lets Go

4 hours ago, xXavril said:

Pyro is asking on twitter if Pokémon is considered a partner. So I’m guessing the main announcement is Pokémon 

I’m hoping it’s another legends game instead of a the supposed second Lets Go

He said GameFreak, not Pokémon. It's probably one of their self-published games coming to Switch. 

5 hours ago, Spark said:

He said GameFreak, not Pokémon. It's probably one of their self-published games coming to Switch. 

Potato potato 

maybe I’m just negative because I have no faith in GameFreak

Edited by xXavril

Dolphins? Donkey Kong has Dolphins and so does Mario. The only other Nintendo games I can think of with dolphins are the Endless Ocean games and the Jet Set Wave Rider games.

It’s annoying that the rumor is 2025, because last year would have been the perfect send off year with Zelda, Pikmin, and Wonder.

Now all we have are expensive remakes with some light QOL updates, and one Peach game. It’s really a pathetic last full year, but historically speaking this is very typical of Nintendo, and as long as they can get their software out this fiscal year, it doesn’t really matter to them. 

but this is all just rumors and we won’t know until they themselves officially announce it, and if it is getting a Q1 2025 release, I’m sure they have a good reason 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

39 hours 33 mins

Pyoro is not personally excited tho

On 2/14/2024 at 3:40 PM, Timeless said:

All we know so far according to the rumors:

- Switch 2 will be revealed in March and there will only be a Parter Showcase Direct this month
- Switch 2 will have an 8" LCD screen (for comparison - Switch OLED is 7", standard Switch is 6.2", Switch Lite is 5.5")
- Switch 2 will have backward compatibility with Switch 1 games, and developers can enhance their Switch 1 games to take advantage of the added processing power

Well

• ATRL Moderator

Dolphin? Nintendo parterning with the best Nintendo emulator to make it run on Switch :clap3:

• Haha 1

I could not care less about a Partner Showcase but at least it kinda confirms that an announcement of the Switch 2 is coming in the next weeks/months. They don't have enough material to make Nintendo Directs anymore for the Switch.

Switch 2 announcement next month is almost confirmed:jonny5::jonny5:

• Confused 1

The meltdowns :bibliahh:

The Switch 2 being delayed doesn’t bother me since I have a huge backlog of games to get through anyway :ryan3:

Pokemon might be the holiday title this year I can feel it :gaycat6:

Ecco the Dolphin remake must be coming this year :clap3: 

6 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I could not care less about a Partner Showcase but at least it kinda confirms that an announcement of the Switch 2 is coming in the next weeks/months. They don't have enough material to make Nintendo Directs anymore for the Switch.

They do if they set the new Pokemon as the big holiday game and sprinkle out ports/remasters throughout the year. We still have Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, and alleged Zelda/Metroid ports to hold us over until next March 2025.

:suburban:

Also, leakers have said there's a general direct happening in April and that it will be the last general direct for Switch OG. They claim Switch 2 will be revealed in June. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.