Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

22 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

I still don’t understand what kind of game Peach is. Like it looks like a generic, simple Yoshi ish game but there has to be more to it than that :rip: 

I don’t think there is. It looks like a Yoshi game, targeted for little kids 

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

mother serving cvnt in her outfits…i never really play mario games but since i can play as miss peach i may need to pick this up :WAP:

Edited by Dolce Vita

Bad news

Worse news

I can’t believe the wait for this is longer than TOTK’s :gaycat6:

• Thumbs Down 1

Pyro is hinting at the partner showcase happening. 

he also confirmed that the obviously fake ‘line up’ of games including GTA5 is fake

Hi-fi Rush is rumored to be revealed for switch in the direct, maybe Microsoft wanted them to hold off on that announcement until they put out their own statement 

I don’t believe they were scared because of Xbox. Pyro has been saying all month there was no indication of a direct so I think all these people who were saying it was coming were lying and have to backtrack

49 minutes ago, xXavril said:

I don’t believe they were scared because of Xbox. Pyro has been saying all month there was no indication of a direct so I think all these people who were saying it was coming were lying and have to backtrack

They're aren't lying, they're reliable sources. It probably just got shuffled around.

19 minutes ago, Spark said:

They're aren't lying, they're reliable sources. It probably just got shuffled around.

It’s just weird that one reliable insider has been saying all month that so far nothing is planned, vs other insiders saying it was and is now being shuffled around. We’ve been told by these insiders that there is a direct the last 2 Thursday’s. Admittedly I only follow one insider, because video game news doesn’t overly excite me, and that one insider has said there was no direct news so that’s what I’ve been going with 

16 minutes ago, Spark said:

Btw, Eurogamer is now saying the Switch 2 is being released in Q1 2025. 

https://www.eurogamer.net/nintendo-switch-2-release-date-now-q1-2025-report

:chick2:

I'm so curious what the hell they are going to do this year...

remakes and remasters! :clown:

i mean idk how reliable eurogamer is, but the only time we’re going to actually know the release date is when Nintendo themselves are the ones giving it. If it really is a 2025 release then I don’t see it being announced until way later this year or even early next year 

13 minutes ago, xXavril said:

remakes and remasters! :clown:

Love NintenGODs but I never get why they're so bad at transitioning between consoles. Gamecube, Wii U and Wii got nothing in the last year basically.

Like nobody is expecting a new 3D Mario or Zelda in the last year of a system. But, surely they could release some new entries in mid-tier franchises like Star Fox, Kid Icarus, F-Zero etc etc in the last year of a console to keep momentum up until the new one drops? 

I love and hate this company so much.

IMG_3999.thumb.gif.a506d9dfde2d81438637e

• Like 1

the way no one even talks about Mario vs Donkey Kong because it's such a useless remaster

• Haha 1

2025!? 

(Insert Michael from the Office screaming No!)

Multiple sources…crap

and the best we will get this year is some HD remaster or two

Edited by stupidjock

25 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

and the best we will get this year is some HD remaster or two

don’t forget the peach game! :coffee:

hopefully the partner showcase is worth the wait for switch 2, but I have a feeling a lot of these developers are going to want to wait for the next system instead of trying to put their game on a 7 year old system 

I’m so ******* angry ! We are not getting anything. No direct, no console, no games. The only thing we get is Mario vs Donkey Kong and Peach games for little kids at a full price  

• Haha 1

But why? Anyway another day another Nate backtrack.

kris-jenner-gun.gif

Time to break out the Twilight Princess + Wind Waker HD port for the holidays :fan:

• Like 2

Nintendo so desperate to fill the void they're gonna localize Yokai Watch 4

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ANTisocial said:

Nothing. We won’t be playing any games this year 

On 2/15/2024 at 11:28 AM, Tylerbv said:

I still don’t understand what kind of game Peach is. Like it looks like a generic, simple Yoshi ish game but there has to be more to it than that :rip: 

No it’s very shallow. Like the woman herself! 

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.