Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

• ATRL Moderator

New MP4 rumor has dropped

spacer.png

I will be disappointed if Nintendo doesn't reveal anything tonight.

Spoiler

Silksong release date reveal February 2024 :gaycat2:

Edited by Nintendoes

We love katamari is a smash hit :jonnycat:

only the best of the series 

:supaspaz: time to announce last Wave of games for Nintendo Switch

Metroid 2 & 3 Remastered - February

Rhythm Heaven - March

Donkey Kong - May

Metroid 4 - Summer

Starfox adventures - September 

Pokémon lets go Chikorita - November

Switch 2  November 2024 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

@Magickarp is shaking.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

@Magickarp is shaking.

GTA 6 Trailer Impact, me thinks. They saw the general positive receptions towards female protagonist.

On 12/8/2023 at 5:37 AM, Rence said:

So happy for Pikmin :clap3:

Magical. I am so happy knowing this fantastic game and franchise got its well deserved award. If only people were open to try it because it's mainly selling in japan. It's so fun, unique and refreshing.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So i loved Super Mario RPG and wanted to kno if there any games like it

very novice when it comes to rpg games but i'm learning

i was thinking Sea of Stars, downloaded da demo and was gonna start it but then realized i get my Pokemon DLC on Thursday so i put it on hold until i complete dat first 

Edited by dabunique

39 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i was thinking Sea of Stars, downloaded da demo and was gonna start it but then realized i get my Pokemon DLC on Thursday so i put it on hold until i complete dat first 

If you have Nintendo Switch Online, check out Paper Mario! It's the (unofficial?) successor of Super Mario RPG and to this day one of my favourite games of all time. It's incredibly charming and cleverly written, and the art style still holds up really well. And if you end up liking it, you'll be just in time for Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, which is coming out next year. :crown:

Sea Of Stars seems great too, although I haven't played it yet myself. Some classic RPGs for you to consider might be Chrono Trigger, the Golden Sun games, the Final Fantasy series, and Earthbound. 

Edited by SlowGinFizzzz
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

If you have Nintendo Switch Online, check out Paper Mario! It's the (unofficial?) successor of Super Mario RPG and to this day one of my favourite games of all time. It's incredibly charming and cleverly written, and the art style still holds up really well. And if you end up liking it, you'll be just in time for Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, which is coming out next year. :crown:

Sea Of Stars seems great too, although I haven't played it yet myself. Some classic RPGs for you to consider might be Chrono Trigger, the Golden Sun games, the Final Fantasy series, and Earthbound. 

thank u 

i pre-ordered PMTTYD

Edited by dabunique

47 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Have you played Final Fantasy 7? It is a classic rpg and has a lot of elements featured in Super Mario RPG.

Really any game created by Square Enix is similar to SMRPG

3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Have you played Final Fantasy 7? It is a classic rpg and has a lot of elements featured in Super Mario RPG.

Really any game created by Square Enix is similar to SMRPG

no but thanks i'm gonna look into it 

The year in review is out. I played 5 games for a total of 68 hours :deadbanana: 

On 12/12/2023 at 11:51 AM, dabunique said:

Oh Paper Mario will be exactly what you want if you like Super Mario RPG. One of my favorite games from childhood (first and second games) and I played them a few years ago and both have aged beautifully. 

On 12/12/2023 at 12:51 PM, dabunique said:

Octopath Traveler is another great game to try. If you like Final Fantasy, it’s in a similar vein. It’s more complex than Super Mario RPG so it might be worth playing other games first.

If you like South Park, I cannot recommend the Stick of Truth enough. It’s way more raunchy, but it is heavily inspired by SMRPG/Paper Mario.

• ATRL Moderator

Honestly, kind of a flop year for the Switch for me :redface: Without TOTK, my play time would have been so small lol. (To compare, my PS5 year-in-review said I played it for 510 hours.)

USG0DYA.png

I wish the year end review was the entire switch and not just one profile. It says I only played 107 hours of TOTK, but I have a secondary account that I replayed the game on (I hate deleting my finished save data) so that had to have added like 50 or so hours to my total play time 

If I combine both my account, almost 700 hours on the Switch this year. Not bad. More than last year.

TOTK and P5 Royal carried this year. (400h for both) Also 'Ni No Kuni 2' and 'Red Dead Redemption' as first playthroughs. But I've also replayed Dark Souls (my 7th playthrough :deadbanana2:  what a timeless masterpiece), BoTw, Skyward Sword, Celeste, Stardew Valley and Hades. I haven't touched Hollow Knight for the first time this year, I used to play it every year since 2018. That's what Team Cherry deserves for the buffoonery.

I didn't miss the PS5 at all this year after selling it last year. I sold it with a plan to buy the slim version when it's out but now I'm in no rush to do so because i've invested into my Steam account and it did such a fantastic job as temporary replacement. I've replayed Dark Souls 3, Sekiro, Subnautica, i have an ongoing Elden Ring NG+, and now I'm deep in Baldur's Gate 3.

About to play all three Luigi’s Mansions :alexz:

My nintendo year in review:

- 16 games, 188 hrs

- 1st game played in 2023: Bayonetta 3

- Top 3: Tears of the Kingdom (71 hrs), New Horizons (51 hrs), N64 - NS Online (23 hrs)

- Top 3 trends: Action (30%), Adventure (27%), Character driven (19%)

- played the most in May (55 hrs)

On 12/8/2023 at 8:08 PM, Nintendoes said:

GTA 6 Trailer Impact, me thinks. They saw the general positive receptions towards female protagonist.

Dumbasseess

that makes sense since they are so out of touch 

Dea- well no just retirement 

for all of them 

Edited by Katamari

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.