Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes is so much better than I expected :WAP:

the game complements Three Houses in a way that Age of Calamity failed to do with BOTW 

I’ve only played one route (Azure Gleam) but I’ve read what happens in the other routes and they fixed some of the flaws in the OG routes. The three lords have so much agency in this game and their actions and motivations are very reasonable (but that’s assuming the full game will keep the momentum from the demo)

I wasn’t sure on buying this game before  but I am now. This already washed AoC for me :WAP:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

5 hours ago, Rence said:

the game complements Three Houses in a way that Age of Calamity failed to do with BOTW 

I’ve only played one route (Azure Gleam) but I’ve read what happens in the other routes and they fixed some of the flaws in the OG routes. The three lords have so much agency in this game and their actions and motivations are very reasonable (but that’s assuming the full game will keep the momentum from the demo)

I wasn’t sure on buying this game before  but I am now. This already washed AoC for me :WAP:

Thisbis what I was hoping for and got from the demo! If the game was just three houses but warriors it wouldn’t really have value to me but it’s already adding a lot to my original experience and I can see it being liked even if you haven’t played three houses. 

ThreeHouses era FE really one of the friendliest times to get into the franchise everything is stellar :jonny6:

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Why u lying? :gaycat6:

I really liked Hyrule Warriors. The roster was diverse, there were actually different challenges and goals for maps, the map was fun to unlock, etc. AoC was SO repetitive. Almost every map had the same objective and you could beat the entire game with like 2 characters (except for the specific challenges that required using other characters, which were so easy). I really don't see how it was an improvement at all and would love to hear how you think it's better than HW.

Dahhhhling, I never lie, my love. I liked the story in AoC so much more, because it was a prequel to BOTW and we love BOTW, and we love everybody - but Hyrule Warriors was just fine! However I didn't understand all the hate and trash it got thrown during the press review cycle. Made no sense to me tbh, I was having a ball playing it. But I do see what you mean about beating the game with two characters, I remember only using a couple and they were overpowered for sure. 

I'm happy I saved an Amazon Giftcard from Christmas to pay for half of FE. I've been spending so much as it is recently and that saves me $30. 

On 6/16/2022 at 5:48 PM, JonginBey said:

I kinda want to finally start Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, but I don’t think I’ll finish before 3 comes out :'(

I honestly think it's possible (if you don't have another massive game like XCDE to play at the same time) if you only go for the story content.

45 minutes ago, D.Va said:

I honestly think it's possible (if you don't have another massive game like XCDE to play at the same time) if you only go for the story content.

Currently, I'm not playing any other games except Splatoon 2, but my problem is the lack of energy and motivation I experience on a daily because of work :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Currently, I'm not playing any other games except Splatoon 2, but my problem is the lack of energy and motivation I experience on a daily because of work :deadbanana:

Quit your job.

If I want to get into the Xenoblade series should I start with the new one or not at all? I’ve loved all the Zelda games etc but is this not at all similar ? Don’t drag me for asking hehe

59 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Quit your job.

Do you know any sugar daddies? :gaycat1:

52 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

If I want to get into the Xenoblade series should I start with the new one or not at all? I’ve loved all the Zelda games etc but is this not at all similar ? Don’t drag me for asking hehe

I started with XC2, and I think I was able to grasp most of the story and its connection to the previous game, so you should be fine. I’m not even sure if/how XC3 will connect with its predecessors.

14 hours ago, Rence said:

It’s out already? :gaycat6:

i just realized I’ve been only playing Xenoblade games since February :bibliahh:

Edited by Katamari

13 minutes ago, Katamari said:

It’s out already? :gaycat6:

i just realized I’ve been only playing Xenoblade games since February :bibliahh:

Only the demo but it’s quite lengthy :giraffe:

the way i have ZERO interest in XC3 :deadbanana: slogging through XC1, & falling off the XC2 DLC really made me lose interest in the series 

After u finish the GD route in TS, u unlock the 100 Assassins mock battle = beat 100 enemies that surround your party of 12.

The AMOUNT of items i used (Medina) to sustain my team :deadbanana2: & the reward for beating the hardest mock battle? NOTHING :deadbanana2:

Not even money to recuperate the losses :deadbanana2: When i finished GD route, i also got no money :deadbanana2: 

I had 150K last time i started NG+, but this time i had only ~20K left :deadbanana2: the game literally said, ur done, BYE. 

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Motivation93 said:

While 1 and 2 don't really have a lot of connectivity, 3 is set in a mash-up world of 1 and 2 and includes at least one character from each game. So I guess you should play the earlier entries if you are really concerned about getting every lore reference. That said, I don't personally think that's necessary—if you don't care to devote the time to that, watching a YouTube video on the stories of 1 and 2 should be enough since 3 is technically still a new, self-contained story.

If you have some time and want to try out one game before 3, I would recommend playing 2. The first game is still one of my all-time faves but it's a bit of a slog doing the side quests. XC2 is more recent and has important QOL updates.

5 hours ago, Rence said:

Only the demo but it’s quite lengthy :giraffe:

Great to hear :jonny6:nintendo musou haven’t been wrong yet 

I am getting so worried. Still no ND announcement, we're now getting a XC3 direct, there is probably going to be a Splatoon 3 direct in July, WHERE IS BOTW2

Nate was right again! Yet people still doubt his reliability :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

Yaaaas, us Little Melianators WON :jonnycat:

I need a real direct soon pls and thanks 

29th Direct must be huge if they have to throw out Xenoblade first :jonny5: BOTW2 here we go :jonny5:

The way I don't really care about a Nintendo Direct at the moment because the games I'm most excited about have been giving me non-stop content in the past weeks. :deadbanana:

The only thing that would make me even more excited this year is the announcement of the GameBoy virtual console.

I just want more Bayonetta 3 news. And it better not be a f*cking delay. 

14 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I am getting so worried. Still no ND announcement, we're now getting a XC3 direct, there is probably going to be a Splatoon 3 direct in July, WHERE IS BOTW2

There’s always two directs in June. A main one and one for another game (usually Pokemon). I’m still expecting a new Direct next Tuesday.

17 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Nate was right again! Yet people still doubt his reliability :deadbanana:

This gives me hope.

Also, a guy leaked yesterday before the announcement that Nintendo would announce a Xenoblade direct for wednesday, of 20 minutes.

He added that there’s still a ND next week. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.