Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

• ATRL Moderator

I was really interested in Project Triangle Strategy when it was first revealed, but when they announced that the final title was... Triangle Strategy, I lost all interest :gaycat4:

Then I heard it was coming to Steam and I thought that maybe it would also go to other platforms so I could play on PS5, but it didn't. So idk, I'd probably check it out if I could get it on sale for a good price.

I'm 40-50 hours into BOTW and I'm beyond shook, this is the greatest game of all time, this is art, this is beauty, this is talent, this is acclaim, this is love and care and innovation and effort and sheer joy all rolled into one perfect package.  I can't believe I slept on this franchise for so long.  

And my friends say TOTK is even better :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Miles. said:

I'm 40-50 hours into BOTW and I'm beyond shook, this is the greatest game of all time, this is art, this is beauty, this is talent, this is acclaim, this is love and care and innovation and effort and sheer joy all rolled into one perfect package.  I can't believe I slept on this franchise for so long.  

The way TOTK makes BOTW looks like an amateur-hour tech demo :jonny6:

Spoiler

Not really but for the sake of HYPE its true its true

16 hours ago, Magickarp said:

TS getting an update with new content so long later, we love passionate devs :jonny5: everyone was talking about FE: Engage being **** earlier, so i recommend y'all get Triangle Strategy, if u loved 3 Houses u will love TS. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could cry! I loved this game, and all the emotional turmoil it put me through :jonnycat:

Spoiler

even though it was beyond difficult on my 2nd playthru:gaycat6:

I still hate Roland’s weak minded ass. Punk P*ssy!!!

On 6/14/2023 at 7:01 PM, BambiStar said:

No one talking about this :skull: It looks so cute, fun and a return to form. I've only ever played Sonic Advance series and Sonic Classic Collection DS so love the throwback. Sonic fans are SO annoying though! Men in their 40s doing side by side comparisons for jump and fall physics like please be for real :bibliahh:

This looks cute, I’m here for it! Sonic Mania was great so I’m definitely gonna give this a try.

Nintendo saw us talking **** about FE Engage here so they announced this quick :gaycat4:

14 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I was really interested in Project Triangle Strategy when it was first revealed, but when they announced that the final title was... Triangle Strategy, I lost all interest :gaycat4:

Seriously :rip: the fact that the theme song has the singer literally belt "triangle strategy" as lyrics too :rip: The worst part is, once u've played the game, u realize the name "Scales Of Conviction" is literally right there as a title, & ties into how the game resembles Game Of Thrones.

Play the Switch demo instead :gaycat4: I feel like it's more of a Switch game anyway.

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Seriously :rip: the fact that the theme song has the singer literally belt "triangle strategy" as lyrics too :rip: 

Wait, what?? :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

It does feel like a Switch game, but until the Switch gets an achievement system, I'm always going to try to play games on other consoles instead :bird:

14 hours ago, Miles. said:

I'm not sure if you experience game fatigue the same way I do, but I strongly recommend that you wait a while after you beat BotW before you check out TotK. Personally, I'd wait a few years between entries. I do that anyway for sequels, even when they aren't set on the same map, but it feels especially important for these games given their similarities. It feels great to return to this Hyrule after 6 years, but I can imagine getting easily burnt out if you jump right into it.

I loved Triangle Strategy but I regret following a guide to get the true ending on my first playthrough because it killed my motivation to replay the game again for the other endings and I haven't touched the game since that first playthrough :gaycat6:

ou Fire Emblem announce. I've always been tempted to try out a strategy game like that (always watched people play FF Tactics Advance and Advance Wars back in the GBA games) but never wanted to commit to buying one of the newer FE games. I think I'll give it a try later in the year maybe to see if I'd like it :flower:

why is ganondorf always drawn as heavily pierced by the smut artists

Katamari

Nintendo Direct coming next week. I need them to announce a new Mario game for that one stan here. And finally Metroid Prime 4 news :duca: 

I bought the Megaman Battle Network collection but the new font they chose is so ugly :skull: Like the worse than the Final Fantasy remasters. Idk if I can look at it any longer.

If they don’t announce a Golden Sun remaster/remake/sequel in the Direct then what’s the point :swan:

• Like 2

On 6/16/2023 at 12:40 AM, Rence said:

Nintendo saw us talking **** about FE Engage here so they announced this quick :gaycat4:

i scrolled fast and i thought this was golden sun but this is nice too 

If they don't announce Wind Waker and TP ports in the Direct then what's the point.:swan:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Tears of the kingdom is the best switch game fight me

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 6/18/2023 at 12:34 PM, Puttanesca said:

If they don't give us another Mario game in the direct then what's the point. :swan:

I’ve got some great news. Direct spoiler:

Some of the games coming to the Switch already got leaked even though a Direct hasn’t been announced yet :lmao:

5 hours ago, Eternium said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well let's hope it's coming this year!

7 hours ago, Eternium said:

Reveal hidden contents

Now who is this?

2D Mario would be a dream tho. :jonny:

3 hours ago, the70s said:

Well let's hope it's coming this year!

It’s supposed to be the holiday 2023 game. Imagine that and Metroid Prime 4. If they can get Silksong out in summer 2024, I think it will be fair to call the Switch the best console of all-time.

Not to mention that it’s undoubtedly on its way to being the most successful.

47 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Now who is this?

2D Mario would be a dream tho. :jonny:

They leaked the 1-2 Switch sequel. And Sonic Superstars. And Greaveard, the dog Pokemon. 

And they also just hinted at Detective Pikachu 2 news, finally.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.