Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

19 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

I still don't care about TOTK :chick3:

Most people don't :swan:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

1 hour ago, Rence said:

It’s always the Pokemon stans :giraffe:

Of course they don't care, they have their yearly mediocre release taking up all of their tiny attention spans :giraffe:

2 hours ago, xXavril said:

If you have a switch online membership you can play A Link To The Past on the SNES (it’s my personal favorite in the series, but also my first so there’s a lot of nostalgia there) and both Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask is on the N64!

And Minish Cap on the GBA app!

Man I'm so hyped for TOTK. 
I have an unboxed cartdrige of Bayonetta 1, that I always wanted to play, but I'm not going to since there's no way I'm gonna get the full of it in ten days, and there is NO WAY I'm gonna play other games than TOTK once it comes out. And I just know I will be playing this for like, three to six months probably? non stop?
It took me I think 5 months to finish every single thing achivable on BOTW (main plot, plus every side quest, plus just enjoying the views and walking around for days doing nothing).

So now I'm just playing games on the N64 app (playing Pokémon Stadium that is, probably, not as good as it was when I was a child, but it still makes me happy somehow). Hoping they release a new GB or GBA game this week so I can be entertained all these days.

I simply can't wait.

2 hours ago, Rence said:

As a former Bible Of The Wild hater, I find the TOTK slander cute because it's coming from people who don't like Zelda to begin with :rip: I gave BOTW a try and fell in love with it after about 10-15 hours. I've only played a handful of Zelda games (I was too young/not born yet to play the 'big' titles like OOT and Majora's Mask) so I'm slowly making my way through the older titles and they lowkey can't compare :sorry:

Wind Waker is that girl tho, she needs a Switch port ASAP.

5 hours ago, Rence said:

What has the one thing to do with the other? I hated the last few gens of Pokemon games as well. 

Not everything has to be a fan war, Jesus christ. :celestial3:

31 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

What has the one thing to do with the other? I hated the last few gens of Pokemon games as well. 

Not everything has to be a fan war, Jesus christ. :celestial3:

Who said that was for you :gaycat4:

OT: The TOTK leak megathread has already reached 10k comments on reddit after 3 days. Release week is going to be an event :WAP:

It's been almost 4 days now since the leak and nobody actually beat the game yet lmao. I mean there must be something goin wrong if the crazy crowd who play nonstop haven't reached the credits ... 

For comparison someone beat Elden Ring in under 30 hours once it was out there.

I haven’t even really looked into the leaks that much other than a few details, but they already have me more hyped than any of the trailers did tbh

I’m kind of confused why they marketed this game the way they did :rip:

Link's Awakening and A Link Between Worlds are lowkey the best Zelda games if you really think about it... :gaydonnacat1:

3 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Link's Awakening and A Link Between Worlds are lowkey the best Zelda games if you really think about it... :gaydonnacat1:

Link’s Awakening and A Link To The Past. The quality there :jonny5: 

13 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

My birthday cake!:jonny:

Happy birthday, sis. I know you’ve got to be so excited.

5 hours ago, fountain said:

I haven’t even really looked into the leaks that much other than a few details, but they already have me more hyped than any of the trailers did tbh

I’m kind of confused why they marketed this game the way they did :rip:

Mte. The marketing kind of largely focused on the new abilities, which felt like fan service to those hardcore fans that were making and playing mods to BOTW. The final trailer was also very clunky and abstract. The few leaks that I saw actually made me feel some excitement toward the game and pre-order :rip:

I lowkey think Nintendo was behind the leak cuz they noticed their official marketing wasn't doing much lol

Edited by Contessa

I think Nintendo knew that whatever came after BotW would smash hard, so keeping it as a surprise would actually be better from a marketing perspective. Although, I think they should have revealed some more in late April to account for leaks. :rip:

Anywho, do you Nintengirlies think TotK will outsell BotW? I used to think NO but i'm not sure now. Splatoon 3 outsold 2, but Fire Emblem Engage kinda underperformed compared to Three Houses so. :skull:

Being a sequel to one of the most beloved games of all time is honestly the best marketing for ToTK. Nintendo is really confident with showing as little as possible cause they know this will sell anyway. :bird:

2 hours ago, Spark said:

Anywho, do you Nintengirlies think TotK will outsell BotW? I used to think NO but i'm not sure now. Splatoon 3 outsold 2, but Fire Emblem Engage kinda underperformed compared to Three Houses so. :skull:

Kinda underperformed? FE Engage won't even hit 1M, while 3H is already past 4M :rip: but yuh OT2 too tanked as hard as Engage too nn. I hope TOTK does outsell. 

Honestly playing the game now i'm glad they hid SO MUCH of TOTK. It's so exciting discovering everything.  

Imagine paying $70 for floating islands DLC

87A4D91E-C7A8-46BF-803D-B756F5188429.thumb.gif.0cdb1d18c3efeb8ae1c8e503691c8621.gif

On 5/4/2023 at 7:42 AM, the70s said:

I need something to pass time till TOTK so I bought Links Awakening. I have no expierence with other Zelda games than BOTW so this is something new to me. So far I like it, the artstyle is really weird but it seems like it wil be a fun time

Wow, the original Link's Awakening was the first Zelda game I played, as a kid, and one of my first video games. I'll have to check out this remake, didn't it know it existed! You're gonna love it, if it's like the original. 

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Kinda underperformed? FE Engage won't even hit 1M, while 3H is already past 4M :rip: but yuh OT2 too tanked as hard as Engage too nn. I hope TOTK does outsell.

The way Fire Emblem/Nintendo Youtubers made it sound like it only sold like 500k less than 3H...what the hell. :rip:

I'm interested in seeing how the heavily rumoured Genealogy remake does now. :chick2:

5 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Imagine paying $70 for floating islands DLC

87A4D91E-C7A8-46BF-803D-B756F5188429.thumb.gif.0cdb1d18c3efeb8ae1c8e503691c8621.gif

Comments like this prove Nintendo lowkey failed the marketing for this game. I was very team “this is just expensive DLC” as recently as the 10 minute gameplay video. 10 minutes of hearing about how you can fuse weapons and create vehicles really did nothing for me, but that final trailer (and the very few leaks I’ve seen) has completely changed my tune and expectations 

Edited by xXavril

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Spark said:

The way Fire Emblem/Nintendo Youtubers made it sound like it only sold like 500k less than 3H...what the hell. :rip:

I'm interested in seeing how the heavily rumoured Genealogy remake does now. :chick2:

Gurl, that remake is CANCELED after Engage flopped. The series had a nice run though, and we'll always have Three Houses :heart2:

To be honest, only Engage and Octopath have underperformed/flopped. And Octopath doesn't really have a solid fanbase so it's not shocking, unlike FE.

Pokemon, Splatoon and Xenoblade have done better than their predecessors.

Edited by thatsmydemi

I see that you girlies are already on the TOTK train but I just finished the XC3 DLC and *****...

It was everything. I was GAGGED when we went to the real word (and I think that the radio hosts implied that XCX is in fact somewhat canon ? :WAP:). I wish XC3 was made of the great parts of the main game (exploring all the colonies, chasing your own characters and classes, ...) fused with the DLC. The exploration in the DLC is so much better than the main game, I wonder how big the map is because it doesn't look that huge but it feels AMAZING to explore. 

Matthew > Rex XC3 > Shulk XC1 > Rex XC2 > Shulk XC3 > Noah 

Watch them reveal everything in this :foxaylove3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.