Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

EDIT: I think i just accidentally made Rex a better dodge tank than Shulk :bibliahh: because he's always spamming Arts, & his Agility is the 2nd best, u can give him an Evasion +X% item during Arts, & he basically never dies 

Still can't believe this is one of Shulk's final unlocks :deadbanana4: he has like HALF of Mio's agility, & his son can maintain more aggro despite being a Block tank :deadbanana4:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

I need some motion to get back into Fire Emblem Engage so I can finish it :rip: somebody tell me I’m missing out or something (I just got to the Queendom area)

I can’t let this be the third game consecutive game that I start and don’t finish after dropping both Triangle Strategy and Legends Arceus :deadbanana4:

XC3 chapter 5 being EXTREMELY long and chapter 6 very short :rip: i almost cried tho, the music when you reach a certain area with all the callbacks was just beautiful :jonnycat: queen of agnus we freaking love you

Finished the DLC. This is what XC3 should've been from the very beginning :jonny5: None of that cringe XC3 philosoblabble nonsense, just anime. What a great sequel to XC2 :clap3:The post game superbosses need to die tho :) I'm not gonna bother with them :dies: Now i just need TOTK to leak :lakitu:

The GP's universal lashing of XC3 :dies: 500 votes & XC3 is always dead last. I remember when it was just released the heteros on Gamefaqs & Reddit were dragging XC2 to laud XC3's return to form, but time the ultimate truth teller :fan:

Story: 1 > 2 > 3

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/357204-xenoblade-chronicles-3/80418447

Music: 2 > 1 > 3

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/357204-xenoblade-chronicles-3/80420347

Antagonist: 2 > 1 > 3

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/357204-xenoblade-chronicles-3/80422256

I'm so excited for TOTK but I can't help feeling that after Pikmin 4 we're going to be in a massive drought. :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, Spark said:

I'm so excited for TOTK but I can't help feeling that after Pikmin 4 we're going to be in a massive drought. :jonnycat:

Nintendo is going to have an exhibit at gamescom this August. They’ll definitely announce something soon (maybe in a June direct) :lakitu:

Just finished the Xenoblade DLC today. It was so good Monolith really did that again. Every Xenoblade game and DLC has been amazing. I am really interested to see where they go from here with this series as I know they said they definitely want to do more and they have begun selling really well so they aren't gonna be dropped

On 4/28/2023 at 10:10 PM, fountain said:

I need some motion to get back into Fire Emblem Engage so I can finish it :rip: somebody tell me I’m missing out or something (I just got to the Queendom area)

I can’t let this be the third game consecutive game that I start and don’t finish after dropping both Triangle Strategy and Legends Arceus :deadbanana4:

Honestly if you have not enjoyed it by now you won't enjoy it. I love Fire Emblem and loved it start to finish. But I can totally see why some won't. It definitely isn't the best Fire Emblem though. But still very enjoyable imo

I picked up my TOTK OLED on Friday but I didn't realize the box was a little dinged up. It wouldn't bother a normal person but I like keeping the boxes especially since this has the game artwork on it. I called Gamestop but they wouldn't let me swap it out :noparty:

On 4/28/2023 at 9:10 PM, fountain said:

There’s a difficulty spike in the Queensom area. I’d recommend playing 3-4 more chapters. Engage is very gameplay heavy. You’re not going to get much from the characters or story. If you like Fire Emblem gameplay, it is worth playing through to the end. 

This is the first fire emblem game that I only played once. Usually I replay these games 4-5 times, but without new game +, I didn’t see a reason to play it again 

I can't take the people saying the dlc is what 3 should have been seriously :skull:

Like it's nice for what it is but it's a pandering fan service mess & the original characters are so poorly written. The original campaign didn't have to rely on the old stuff to be EXCELLENT. Mio & Noah are easily the two best characters in the entire franchise

These girls having a mid off.

10 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

Mio & Noah are easily the two best characters in the entire franchise

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

slices-white-bread-white-plate-67489276.jpg

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

slices-white-bread-white-plate-67489276.jpg

Girl you must be confused thats the entire cast of Xenoblade 1

• ATRL Moderator
48 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

Omg :rip:

Well maybe you can do what TaggedGalaxy failed to do and name 3 distinct personality traits of Noah's?

Jk, don't bother because everyone knows they aren't there.

1 hour ago, lovecatt said:

32 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Omg :rip:

Well maybe you can do what TaggedGalaxy failed to do and name 3 distinct personality traits of Noah's?

Jk, don't bother because everyone knows they aren't there.

Multiple were named sweaty, fume because XC3 stans and Noah stans stay winning :fan:

Eunie, Mio, and Taion are the highlights of the XC3 cast. Poor Noah didn’t get to stand out cause it’s hard to write a pacifist protagonist in a game like this :giraffe:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Rence said:

Eunie, Lanz, and Taion are the highlights of the XC3 cast. Poor Noah didn’t get to stand out cause it’s hard to write a pacifist protagonist in a game like this :giraffe:

Spilled :fan:

If you intend to do the XC3 DLC postgame superbosses, SAVE in a separate slot before the final boss. 

I regret not doing it :) The reason is very indirect, & definitely not intended by the developers. 

The reason:

Na'el fucks up your chain attack RNG, & she's so squishy that she'll be taking up your healers revival time

On 4/29/2023 at 9:35 AM, Magickarp said:

Finished the DLC. This is what XC3 should've been from the very beginning :jonny5: None of that cringe XC3 philosoblabble nonsense, just anime. What a great sequel to XC2 :clap3:The post game superbosses need to die tho :) I'm not gonna bother with them :dies: Now i just need TOTK to leak :lakitu:

The GP's universal lashing of XC3 :dies: 500 votes & XC3 is always dead last. I remember when it was just released the heteros on Gamefaqs & Reddit were dragging XC2 to laud XC3's return to form, but time the ultimate truth teller :fan:

Story: 1 > 2 > 3

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/357204-xenoblade-chronicles-3/80418447

Antagonist: 2 > 1 > 3

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/357204-xenoblade-chronicles-3/80422256

how long is the dlc? kinda like torna?

1 minute ago, Lorenzo22 said:

how long is the dlc? kinda like torna?

Yeah i'd say about the same. 

Adult Rex cleaned up :WAP:

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Adult Rex cleaned up :WAP:

Not surprised u stan beardless children 

712n23.thumb.gif.7cc4b1e9ec2eddeff557b0c

and u would be absolutely right:jonny5:the way your taste in everything is dogshit, except men:jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.