Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

I've had the 8 paths of OT2 done for a week now, but can't push myself to go to the final boss, or the secret boss :gaycat6:

FE: Engage is TANKING & i'm glad :heart2: 

She will NEVER reach 3H's numbers :heart2:

7 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Too bad Zeon is hotter so he stays in the party over her, but his ascension quest was one of the worst things I've ever experienced in a game :heart:

She is an icon, & the flashbacks to vietnam i just got :deadbanana4:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

I played OT for the first time a few weeks ago and I just started OT2. 

OT2 has so many improvements! OT was a lot more chaotic and retro.

The writing improvements alone make OT2 so much better. This game feels very similar to Mother 3 

• ATRL Moderator

Metroid Fusion is so scary :chick2: When you're just walking and suddenly see that toxic, phony, hypocrite, liar walking around too :gaycat6:

I already know Dread is gonna have me SHOOK.

Edited by feelslikeadream

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Metroid Fusion is so scary :chick2: When you're just walking and suddenly see that toxic, phony, hypocrite, liar walking around too :gaycat6:

I already know Dread is gonna have me SHOOK.

Ugh there’s this one sequence where that h*e 

Spoiler

unavoidably chases you through 3 rooms 

and I have died at least 10+ times in that 2 min section in literally every play-through I’ve done of this game :gaycat7:

I will continue admitting how horrible I am at Fusion, and yet somehow I am always replaying it and reliving my traumas

spacer.png

CeRATza is actually pretty fun. But like im halfway to the game and nothing is happening with the story

ezgif-3-dcc82adf07.thumb.gif.a13f112405a

So how many of you pre-ordered TOTK?

Only seven more weeks to go... :WAP:

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Ugh there’s this one sequence where that h*e 

Reveal hidden contents

unavoidably chases you through 3 rooms 

and I have died at least 10+ times in that 2 min section in literally every play-through I’ve done of this game :gaycat7:

I will continue admitting how horrible I am at Fusion, and yet somehow I am always replaying it and reliving my traumas

spacer.png

I'm not sure, but I may have done that?

Spoiler

It was in the one sub-zero sector or whatever, and you see her walking above you (or below you?) in a hall. Then when you get to the end, she pops out and you gotta run left and avoid her ice beam. I got frozen by it once, had literally ONE HP left, then got away :)

2 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

So how many of you pre-ordered TOTK?

Only seven more weeks to go... :WAP:

Wait, is it really only 7 weeks? And we still only have a few teaser trailers? :redface:

8 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Wait, is it really only 7 weeks? And we still only have a few teaser trailers? :redface:

There's a lot of speculation on a Nintendo Direct happening on 12th of April that showcases TOTK, and I believe it.

Three Houses >> Awakening >>>> Engage >>>>>> Fates

With that said, Engage has the best gameplay among them all. Too bad the story is the pits :bird:

On 3/21/2023 at 3:42 AM, fountain said:

I’ve been playing Fire Emblem Engage… I’m on chapter nine and I think I’ve only JUST understood how to properly use the emblem rings :deadbanana4:

The game is good but why are there so many mechanics and different ways to upgrade. My 3H simple brain can’t handle this :pancake:

Um ok here I thought I was finally understanding how to play but that was a LIE

15 hours in and I’ve only just realised that you can pretty much buy Emblem bonds in the arena training… here I was just equipping the emblems and slowly having them bond to units in battle :deadbanana4: kinda annoying cause now I wasted a lot of time trying to earn units proficiency in certain weapons when all along you could just buy them :rip:

I’m glad that I know this now and it definitely makes it easier but like really why are there so many different mechanics in this game. They really threw in every idea they had didn’t they. 

I feel like I need to watch one of those “things I wish I knew before playing…” videos because this is too much. Lemme find out fishing gives some kinda stat upgrade too and I’ve been missing out on that as well

21 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

I stopped playing around the same chapter because I got tired of trying to remember all the things I had to check before jumping into each story chapter :pig: The way my FE stan card was revoked after 1 game :gaycat7:

It might be worth a revisit at some time maybe! I’m enjoying it tbh, it’s definitely a good and fun game, but it is kinda convoluted with all the different things to do. I think once you get a hang of it then it might feel more streamlined though, hopefully. I’m slowly getting there but it is still overwhelming at times trying to remember all the different mechanics :gaycat6:  

I beat Kirby's Forgotten Land after sitting on the unopened box for about a year and... I liked it! :gaynetcat4: Very cute. I do feel like this is what Kirby should've been doing like 20 years ago, but better late than never.

Though I don't like the 'reusing the same levels as a post-game' trope (Mario 3D Land teas), so I don't think I'll be 100%-ing her, but it made a nice gap filler before RE4make :clap:

so what r these rumors about an open world Donkey Kong?

I’ve only recently been into retro games and I’ve been loving NSO to explore older titles. I just beat Super Mario Bros 2 and reading the lore behind the title and why it’s so “different” was funny. 

I tried Kid Icarus but girl bye. A WASTE of time. Currently playing Kirby’s Dream Land 2 instead 

Edited by Rigalo

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I’ve only recently been into retro games and I’ve been loving NSO to explore older titles. I just beat Super Mario Bros 2 and reading the lore behind the title and why it’s so “different” was funny. 

Birdo snapped in that one :clap3: One of my fave Mario games even though that sun thing that chases you had me SHOOK as a child.

Where the new Donkey Kong game starring Dixie Kong as main character? :coffee2:

TH DLC… I’m ready :msmarvel: 

I married Pandreo btw… sexy priest who worships me!

50 minutes ago, Poxy said:

TH DLC… I’m ready :msmarvel: 

I married Pandreo btw… sexy priest who worships me!

Three Houses her impact :msmarvel:

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Three Houses her impact :msmarvel:

:lmao: FE:E just doesn’t slip off the fingers

• ATRL Moderator

The art style in Cereza and the Real Friends of WeHo is honestly so good :jonnycat: They should recycle it for a better game down the line.

so wii u / 3ds storess are OVER?

Edited by Katamari

Not Samus going viral for being irrelevant :swan:

47 Days to TOTK & still nothing. At this point i rather they just keep quiet till release so we're really surprised by everything. 

47 Days is nothing compared to the 2214 we've waited so far. Being BOTW2 is a big enough selling point, but i fear we'll get a TOTK Direct soon :'( 

The Power-Up Bands are $40 USD ?!?! :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.