Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

MM BOTW LTTP is the real trinity but yall dont wanna hear that 

o61OwF9.gif

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

6 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

if you don’t like your island and want to start fresh, definitely restart. you can literally get everything you had before from treasure islands on twitch :mandown:

Oh really :gaycat5: TY! 

The Splatoon 3 servers are still trash :deadbanana2:

It’s not my favourite, but if we’re gonna praise Zeldas let’s hear some love for ALBW because she was flawless and somehow is always forgotten 

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

Wow, FE Engage getting ACCLAIM from the previews :eek: Who would have thought.

Where is DK 2D game announcement?

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I’m generally over Marth in this series and his inclusion definitely dampened my enthusiasm for Engage but this is so refreshing to see. May it actually be true in a couple weeks.

They talk so positively, but every scene they show in this video makes me wanna puke :pukey: This **** is way too anime :pukey: & the art style + new mechanic is serving cheap chinese mobile game :pukey: I cuh-ringe whenever Marth just appears and floats behind u :doc:

Also majority of the positivity i'm seeing has been about the graphics and the performance compared to FE3H. Which i mean yeah, it's been 3.5 years. What about the story tho :cm: 6:27 calls it very basic.

I just bought myself a Switch for Christmas! :D I tried owning a jailbroken Switch before but had to return it because the UI was totally screwed up. So I decided to go legitimate this time. Bought a used secondhand Switch V2 for $170 and a Pro Controller in case I get any joycon drift.

Currently playing Immortals: Fenyx Rising and Bayonetta 3. I also went nuts buying 30 games during the December sale, including:

- Overcooked 2

- Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

- The First Tree

- Warlocks 2:God Slayers

- Blazing Beaks

- REKT

- Marmoset

- Weakwood Throne

- Trash Quest

- Jet Ski Rush

- Felix The Reaper

- Croc's World 2

- Silence

- City Of Brass

- Little Bug

- Space Pioneer

- Mana Spark

- Steamworld DIG

- Long Journey Home

- Koloro

- Goosebumps The Game

- Knights & Guns

- State Of Mind

- Persephone

- Archaica

- The Way Remastered

- Hong Kong Massacre

- Badland

- Beautiful Desolation

- This War Of Mine: Complete Edition

Super happy I bought the Switch FINALLY. It will be a perfect way to take a break in between playing big games on my Xbox

11 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

FE Engage getting ACCLAIM from the previews :eek: Who would have thought

Wait… not me debating whether to switch on ha :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, Flawfree said:

It will be a perfect way to take a break in between playing big games on my Xbox

Why does this low key feel like shade :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

They talk so positively, but every scene they show in this video makes me wanna puke :pukey: This **** is way too anime :pukey: & the art style + new mechanic is serving cheap chinese mobile game :pukey: I cuh-ringe whenever Marth just appears and floats behind u :doc:

Also majority of the positivity i'm seeing has been about the graphics and the performance compared to FE3H. Which i mean yeah, it's been 3.5 years. What about the story tho :cm: 6:27 calls it very basic.

Part of being a Nintendo stan means I can deal with ass art and graphics in Exchange for gameplay :gaycat6:

Since the narrative seemingly may  flop, the graphical facelift and battle will need to be on point. Coming off the heels of 3H and all the choices afforded, it’s gonna be interesting to see how it’s received after we get time to digest it all. 

I have noticed Fire Emblem has a bad habit of finding something that works and then somewhat ruining that momentum with the entry that follows.
I understand innovation but my fingers are crossed that this won’t be the case and if it is, it’ll only be a soft blow to the series. 

I’m always anxious with this series after finding out how close it was to being killed off completely back in the day.

Fingers crossed for the Nintendo Direct, next thursday :clown:

2 hours ago, znake said:

Fingers crossed for the Nintendo Direct, next thursday :clown:

Your best bet is in February. They’ve never done one before it for a few years now :celestial5:

5-6 weeks till we get a REAL trailer for BOTW2 :jonny5:

16 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Preordered yesterday, can't wait :gaycat4:

I finally bought the second fighter pack for smash ultimate on the weekend and I’ve been addicted to playing as Pythra   :jonny6: also I get weirdly giddy whenever Rex’s face pops in and he acts like he did something of use

I don’t even have an active online sub; I’ve just been playing against the computer and slaying Mario’s weave. Honestly, the transforming characters were always the best ones and I’m glad to have one back. I don’t know why I waited so long to purchase considering I’m a Xenoslut and always stanned the transforming fighters (minus pkmn trainer).  

Can we get a last minute update that patches back in the Shelda and Zeramus transformations from Brawl??? The chicken has been unseasoned since those were removed in sm4sh I fear  :snowman:

On 1/5/2023 at 6:57 PM, Flawfree said:

I just bought myself a Switch for Christmas! :D I tried owning a jailbroken Switch before but had to return it because the UI was totally screwed up. So I decided to go legitimate this time. Bought a used secondhand Switch V2 for $170 and a Pro Controller in case I get any joycon drift.

Currently playing Immortals: Fenyx Rising and Bayonetta 3. I also went nuts buying 30 games during the December sale, including:

Welcome to the team, sis! Make sure to check out Super Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Link’s Awakening. You’re kinda coming in at a perfect time - everything will be going on regular sales soon.

On 1/6/2023 at 12:18 AM, Kirby Kirbs said:

Your best bet is in February. They’ve never done one before it for a few years now :celestial5:

Last year was 2/10 and I’ll bet this year is 2/9!

We got this trailer 8.6 months before BOTW, & despite us getting 3 trailers for TOTK now, we've still seen less than that :rip: & she releases in 4.1 Months :rip:

I can't wait to get fire emblem omg

What are they even hiding in TOTK if they’re not showing this much yet 

I think if the overworld remained almost the same with some additions then they wouldn’t keep the mystery up four months before release :swan:

Spoiler

Unless if the game is 2x bigger than BOTW and they’re waiting to reveal its true scope :swan:

14 hours ago, Eternium said:

Welcome to the team, sis! Make sure to check out Super Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Link’s Awakening. You’re kinda coming in at a perfect time - everything will be going on regular sales soon.

Last year was 2/10 and I’ll bet this year is 2/9!

I thought Nintendo first party games never go on sale?

4 minutes ago, Flawfree said:

I thought Nintendo first party games never go on sale?

They take years and they’re usually not great, but they’re finally happening. Most games go on sale after three weeks but it takes a Nintendo game usually at least three years before it has a significant sale. 

March 10th is Mario Day so if you want a Mario game, wait until then. We should have a Nintendo Direct in February and they’ll announce some new games and upcoming content. They usually then put discounts on old iterations since the focus is on a new game (I.e. if Zelda Tears of the Kingdom shows up in the Direct because it comes out in May, older Zelda games like Link’s Awakening, Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors titles will all get sales to help build interest in the series).

This Christmas season will probably be the best ever for Nintendo deals as Switch slowly starts dying.

I got Link's Awakening and Luigi's Mansion 3 for $25 each one year. I have never seen them that low ever since. :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.