Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

I'm iffy on Swordfighter Mode. I feel like a Magic Meter that gives Zelda Light Arrows, or her Staff the ability to hit enemies, better than turning her into Link. 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Red Dead Redemption 2 is the best game i've ever played. The way I never thought this hetero cowboy game would have the best story i've ever experienced :jonny5: All the characters were written so well. The women especially. How did this lose GOTY?? Hope they port it to the S2 so more people can experience it. (gotta shoehorn a way to post this in the Nintendo base instead of the dead PStr8 base) 

@feelslikeadream I know u said u wanted to play RDR1 first, cuz playing RDR2 will make u not wanna play RDR1, & u were right :gaycat: I still recommend u play RDR2 first though. I watched RDR1's cutscenes, & the writing and characters in RDR2 were significantly better. I also don't care much for the RDR1 characters returning from RDR2. After reading RDR1's plot, their RDR2 origin stories are way more compelling. Playing RDR2, then reading what happened to the cast in RDR1, is good enough imo. 

Anyway, look at my handsome man :smitten: who couldn't love that handsome face. I think a lot of people wear hats & coats, but the former block his sexy hair, & the latter... block his peachy ass :rip: You're staring at his back most of the time so 🤤 I gave him a hat/coat during specific moments though.

ExOponx.jpeg

noODKYr.jpeg

hqAy2Vq.jpeg

More sexy Arthur pics, with his diff accessories on. Also a pic with the horse i had since C2, named after my dog.

Spoiler

iv5K3Xq.jpegVjgDOdE.jpeg

cbJt9yw.jpeg

o0ogHsz.jpeg

Leftest most fit pic was early game

KFGiKzz.png

qCS3czn.jpeg

HEAVY SPOILERS END GAME THOUGHTS

Spoiler

Arthur's ending was :weeps: I got spoilt that he died, but NOT his horse. Seeing a man living his remaining days knowing he's gonna die, & then his horse unexpectedly dies was :deadvision: The ******* gut punch, & borderline personal attack :deadvision: John is a bore, but his family... LordT. INSUFFERABLE. Them, Uncle, why would i wanna play RDR1 for them? No thanks! Bill, Javier, & Dutch aren't enough for me either.

Sadie was that icon tho:jonny5:That's how you write a WOMAN. I do think Micah should've killed her in the Epilogue though. She's the ONLY person who fully pursued revenge, who didn't end up dead. All the other female cast were great too. They get the point across without coming off as "woke", & show that u don't have to be like Sadie to be an amazing woman. Ms Grimshaw gets a lot of hate, but she was a necessary strict mother figure, & loyal to her family. 

Anyway, on to the Witcher 3, which is a Switch game now so i can post here :alexz2: Echoes of Wisdom might come first tho.

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
On 9/5/2024 at 3:24 PM, Magickarp said:

I won't play it cuz i don't like platformers, but it would be iconic if the Switch 2launched with a "Nintendo Odyssey" game like this

Clock THAT tea! I absolutely loved playing Astro's Playroom and finding all the Easter eggs from across PlayStation history. A similar game for Nintendo would be iconic, but I fear they can't do it now without being strongly accused of ripping off Sony nnnn

8 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Playing RDR2, then reading what happened to the cast in RDR1, is good enough imo. 

I'm a completionist 

:suburban:

I would never play the second game in a narrative series and just skip the first, even if the second is a prequel.

EoW will be my first 'blind' Zelda. I don't know much about this game, didn't watch any trailer fully etc. 

but

I will be visting my boyfriend when it comes out. So I will have to play when he's asleep or make him watch as I play and make him pretend it's interesting for him

Nintendo hasn't tweeted anything for more than 24 hours :huh:

Plz can they announce switch 2 already I wanna play TOTK on a device that doesn't feel like a happy meal toy 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Kern said:

I'm so hyped for Mario Party but I won't even have friends to play with

I played Mario Party with my younger sister & her friends a few years back, & they were all laughing so hard during the boat thing, & i thought i was being funny to the kids :chick2: then after it ended they all said i looked like i was jerking off the joycon and kept saying "faster faster", "almost there" :chick3: My face got so red :deadbanana4: being laughed at by a bunch of high schoolers asdfghjhgfds, i've never felt so OLD. Sometimes, having no friends is better :) 

slide_image_01.jpg

• Haha 8

19 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I played Mario Party with my younger sister & her friends a few years back, & they were all laughing so hard during the boat thing, & i thought i was being funny to the kids :chick2: then after it ended they all said i looked like i was jerking off the joycon and kept saying "faster faster", "almost there" :chick3: My face got so red :deadbanana4: being laughed at by a bunch of high schoolers asdfghjhgfds, i've never felt so OLD. Sometimes, having no friends is better :) 

slide_image_01.jpg

I played Mario Party Superstars everyday when I was living with my friends.

Everyday when I was at work they would text me when I'll be back cause they're waiting. And we played non-stop. We had a party and we played it drunk with all the ppl around

BUT Superstars was underwhelming in the long run. It really needed an upgrade in content

ALSO, Rosalina would always kick our ass for some reason.

Edited by Kern
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kern said:

I'm so hyped for Mario Party but I won't even have friends to play with

Online play with atrlers YUP THAT'S RIGHT :gaycatina1:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Online play with atrlers YUP THAT'S RIGHT :gaycatina1:

This tea… let's do this 

• Like 1

i usually jus get digital but da bestie wants dat SMPJ tin they giving out in Target

i would be so down to do da race course with some of u guys here on ATRL

could u imagine

• Like 1

I think that would be really cool. I'm not sure how that race thing will be (it doesn't look that fun to me tbh) but we'll see 

4 minutes ago, Kern said:

I think that would be really cool. I'm not sure how that race thing will be (it doesn't look that fun to me tbh) but we'll see 

da way me and my friends are like

please kno we love each other but this is gonna get ugly real soon lol

4 hours ago, Kern said:

BUT Superstars was underwhelming in the long run. It really needed an upgrade in content

That's such an interesting perspective! I do wish superstars got some DLC/original boards, but for me and my friend group Superstars is the one we all gravitate towards. We haven't played super Mario party in quite awhile 

35 minutes ago, xXavril said:

That's such an interesting perspective! I do wish superstars got some DLC/original boards, but for me and my friend group Superstars is the one we all gravitate towards. We haven't played super Mario party in quite awhile 

The game was amazing tho - we had loads of fun, almost everyday for like a few months. But I remember that we played on the same 2 boards cause they were the most fun and we wished there was more boards and characters to play with.

Minigames were the highlight definitely and that ghost board with day/night cycle and that big ghost that let you steal everyones stars if you had enough money and there was a night 

Edited by Kern
  • Like 1

On 9/12/2024 at 2:23 AM, Rence said:

Nintendo hasn't tweeted anything for more than 24 hours :huh:

they're overwhelmed at the response the MySyms bundle announcement got :cries: 

• Haha 1

i like super mario party a lot more than superstars, for some reason me and my cousins always get bored with it. i won't deny that smp needed a lot more content. jamboree is looking like it will be above and beyond the other 2 entries tho

If nothing will be revealed this week or the next I will destroy my TOTK cartridge :jonnycat:

• Haha 4

Can't believe we're almost in the single digits to Echoes of Wisdom :jonnycat:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rence said:

If nothing will be revealed this week or the next I will destroy my TOTK cartridge :jonnycat:

It's not like anyone is playing that game anyways oooop

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

It's not like anyone is playing that game anyways oooop

Just saw on my Switch that one of the ATRLers recently played it with over 400 hours and counting :sistrens:

• Haha 1

Tamara's arms showing her age :redface:

wrong thread :suburban:

Edited by Katamari
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Rence said:

Just saw on my Switch that one of the ATRLers recently played it with over 400 hours and counting :sistrens:

I'm sitting at around 250 :coffee:

I don't even want to talk about my BOTW numbers :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rence said:

taylor-swift-peek.gif

Edited by Dylangaga
  • Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.