Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

I can't with this goat game LOL

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

We got a 3D sandbox physics game starring PATRICK STAR, before Zelda :bibliahh:

EDIT: well that was ****

Now that both presentations are out of the way, the Switch 2 reveal is coming in the next two months :jonny5:

• Like 1

Highlights for me:

Tales of Graces

- OG Nintendo fans know this game has been kept in a DUNGEON for a long time. It's finally free! Can't wait to play it for the first time!

Rune Factory

- ***** WHEN I TELL YOU I GAGGED! The new aesthetic and the character design. OH WOW! :jonny4:

Hopefully we get an actual direct next month. We've had a September Direct for the past like 4-5 years and I need more info on Brothership!

I'm ngl I'm very tired of the Switch and I'm welcoming the Switch 2. In 2025 it'll be almost 8 years without a mainline Mario game...:rip: Like enough is enough. Do they even have a big game for the holidays this year? I'd say Mario Party Jamboree but that is not a big holiday game. 

I thought Star Overdrive looked pretty cool :soda:

1 hour ago, Comedor said:

Rune Factory

- ***** WHEN I TELL YOU I GAGGED! The new aesthetic and the character design. OH WOW! :jonny4:

I've been waiting for some more concrete information about the game since they keep teasing and passing it for like 2 years now! It looks good imo, glad they're utilizing their spin-offs to make the series a bit more unique and different (a bit like Tides of Destiny but this looks way better). We still need a cameo tho like Yue or Sakuya :jonnycat:

44 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

I've been waiting for some more concrete information about the game since they keep teasing and passing it for like 2 years now! It looks good imo, glad they're utilizing their spin-offs to make the series a bit more unique and different (a bit like Tides of Destiny but this looks way better). We still need a cameo tho like Yue or Sakuya :jonnycat:

I want to date all of them, male and female. :jonnycat:
The game visuals seems to be inspired by PKMN Arceus in a way. :heart:

Edited by Comedor
  • Like 1

Well that was trash, at least im saving money for the zelda game

patrick-star-patrick.gif

Star Overdrive and Rune Factory look SICK omg :soda: 

But this stole it for me :jonny5: I NEED THIS NOW :jonny5:  Your days are OVER, Animal Crossing :jonny5: 

Imagen

Please tell me there's going to be a physical edition. I haven't found it anywhere to pre-order yet :weeps: 

• Like 2

On 8/27/2024 at 8:15 AM, dabunique said:

i spoke it into existence!!!!!!

Spring 2025 tho but who cares i'm so phuckin happy lol

And it's FREE! We love to see it! :clap3: 

On 8/27/2024 at 8:26 AM, Magickarp said:

We got a 3D sandbox physics game starring PATRICK STAR, before Zelda :bibliahh:

EDIT: well that was ****

No major Nintendo first-party news, so my guess is that we'll get a "regular" Direct in the next month or two with news about the Holiday 2024 games, as well as Spring 2025 games. There HAS to be a Direct before the holiday season.

43 minutes ago, DirtyPony87 said:

And it's FREE! We love to see it! :clap3: 

No major Nintendo first-party news, so my guess is that we'll get a "regular" Direct in the next month or two with news about the Holiday 2024 games, as well as Spring 2025 games. There HAS to be a Direct before the holiday season.

da free thing had me shook cuz i'm willing to pay its dat great for me 

a year ago if u would've told me i would go crazy for Turn Based RPG's i'd be laughin at u

since then i have completed

Super Mario RPG twice

Paper Mario

Sea of Stars

Paper Mario TTYD

and i still have my Mario & Luigi preorder as well

if u guys kno of any games like these, please lemme kno, i'm dying to play another game lol

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

da free thing had me shook cuz i'm willing to pay its dat great for me 

a year ago if u would've told me i would go crazy for Turn Based RPG's i'd be laughin at u

since then i have completed

Super Mario RPG twice

Paper Mario

Sea of Stars

Paper Mario TTYD

and i still have my Mario & Luigi preorder as well

if u guys kno of any games like these, please lemme kno, i'm dying to play another game lol

If you're planning on getting the upcoming Mario & Luigi game and if you have the NSO+ with GBA games (looks like you do since you played Paper Mario 64), you should give Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga a play.

I played the 3DS remake of it a while back and really enjoyed it. I never finished it so I'm tempted to give it a play in advance of November since I think I'm gonna get Brothership too.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

If you're planning on getting the upcoming Mario & Luigi game and if you have the NSO+ with GBA games (looks like you do since you played Paper Mario 64), you should give Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga a play.

I played the 3DS remake of it a while back and really enjoyed it. I never finished it so I'm tempted to give it a play in advance of November since I think I'm gonna get Brothership too.

thank u i will start it this weekend

• Like 1

The Partner Direct + Indie World showcase was supposed to be the September Direct, but it got moved because Nintendo will reveal the Switch 2 soon (probably before the Tokyo Game Show so other studios can announce the games they will release on / are developing for the console).

It looks like Super Mario Party Jamboree and Mario and Luigi Brothership will be the holiday titles this year. They'll probably get their own presentations.

• Like 1

mysims was my childhood im so happy they're finally porting these games :chick3:

• Like 2

This game looks huge :WAP: 

Edit: The video is quite spoilery

Edited by Rence
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Rence said:

GOTY

• Like 2

Extremely excited for Rune Factory Guardians of Azuma! This one looks a lot more polished than Rune Factory 5, which was borderline-unplayable on Switch, keeping me from ever finishing it. I am cautiously hoping that this is actually a Switch 2 release in disguise, or will be ported to other consoles, but glad to see a much higher production value.

• Like 2

I bought all 3 Famicom Detective Club games yesterday. Can't wait to leisurely dive into them as halloween approaches :gaycat2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rence said:

yes mama zelda its your time :jonny5:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Rence said:

This is coming out at such a perfect time for me. Work is gonna be stressful af but I'll have this to look forward to when I come home. :jonny:

3 hours ago, Reginald said:

Extremely excited for Rune Factory Guardians of Azuma! This one looks a lot more polished than Rune Factory 5, which was borderline-unplayable on Switch, keeping me from ever finishing it. I am cautiously hoping that this is actually a Switch 2 release in disguise, or will be ported to other consoles, but glad to see a much higher production value.

I'm one of the few people that enjoyed Rune Factory 5 more than 4 believe it or not 09deaa1406a75e0670c14b94b97ae42a.gif though lbr that may have to do with Murakumo, I need these games to give us more bachelors with facial & body hair PLEASE. But I totally agree- this looks leagues better (both the fact that it's a change up from the norm with Rune Factory, looks better, etc.) and I wouldn't be surprised if this was a dual Switch / Switch 2 launch title release. That alone would make it a day 1 console purchase from me I fear.

New Zelda trailer too :smitten: I was a little conflicted when I saw the sword form, because I like the fact that Echoes isn't just a "Zelda with a sword" game, but it's nice that it's not a permanent form change or anything.

Edited by Ewan Chaos
  • Thanks 1

MySims physical edition is available for pre-orders everywhere now :party: 

When I saw the swordfighter form in the trailer I immediately thought, "Ok, so what's the catch?". :toofunny3: But it's cool they included something cause a lot of people would've wanted it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.