Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

19 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Anyone here playing Splatoon 3? I'm planning on buying it to spend the whole summer playing. I remember how much fun I had the summer I bought Splatoon 2. Is the game still alive? :lakitu:

I have 1300hours in Splatoon3 lol, it's so good. It's still very alive, they did just finish all the free DLC but it's still thriving and lots of fun!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

35 minutes ago, Yayo94 said:

I have 1300hours in Splatoon3 lol, it's so good. It's still very alive, they did just finish all the free DLC but it's still thriving and lots of fun!

Is it still getting regular updates like Splatoon 2? (new weapons, new maps, etc.)

just bought Splatoon 3 :fan:  I saw a 25€ copy being sold :fan: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Is it still getting regular updates like Splatoon 2? (new weapons, new maps, etc.)

Not anymore. They've just finished doing 2 years of updates

17 hours ago, Pokemonfan1515 said:

We need Fawfulegend back 

I would even love for Cackletta to make an appearance somewhere, she was so gooooood as a villain, ugh. The main bad guy in this game looks awesome though

9 hours ago, Yayo94 said:

I gave up on this game after being disconnected from online matches constantly. This was at launch. I even bought a LAN adapter and that didn't help. Is online play more stable now?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Comedor said:

I gave up on this game after being disconnected from online matches constantly. This was at launch. I even bought a LAN adapter and that didn't help. Is online play more stable now?

I bought this game last year and it was horrible. It would constantly kick me out 

I don't have online problems while playing Splatoon 3 and this is my first time hearing about issue like this so it must be a region thing :chick2:

Finished my 2nd playthrough of Triangle Strategy, went for Frederica's route. I knew the outcome for Norselia was going to be a mess :deadbanana4:, and the battle with Idore, lord what a pain, now ill take another break and do Roland's route next

• Like 2

10 hours ago, artc0cx said:

Finished my 2nd playthrough of Triangle Strategy, went for Frederica's route. I knew the outcome for Norselia was going to be a mess :deadbanana4:, and the battle with Idore, lord what a pain, now ill take another break and do Roland's route next

Miss white girl activist was the only route i did not do:suburban:

It isn't the worst outcome *coughs* ROLAND *coughs* but it's most unrealistic, & fairytale. Which I guess fits little miss activist's demands:suburban:

Hope you've been enjoying the maxed out characters now tho :jonny5:

For anyone curious about how S2 will be achieving 60fps, they talk about DLSS here. Lossless Scaling / Frame Interpolation is sum similar, that's baked into some TV settings. LG calls it TruMotion, Samsung calls it Motion Plus. You can test it out on BOTW and see how much smoother the game looks if u have one of those TVs.

Ofc now that Digital Foundry approves of it, the Reddit thread is mass praising it, & mass down voting "Hurdur fake frames" 🥴, but when I talked about it only a few months ago I got down voted :clown:. Is2g it's an echo chamber. Look up any old Reddit frame interpolation thread prior, & most of them have "Hurdur fake frames" as the top post :) 

THCKUwN.gif

I swear Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance is a masterpiece. If the original was already good, this one is brilliant. Idk what's about it but this world and its mechanics are so addictive. :jonny5: I don't want to drop it ever.

9 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Miss white girl activist was the only route i did not do:suburban:

It isn't the worst outcome *coughs* ROLAND *coughs* but it's most unrealistic, & fairytale. Which I guess fits little miss activist's demands:suburban:

Hope you've been enjoying the maxed out characters now tho :jonny5:

I swear I thought Benedict was going to beat her ass, cause everyone was making sense in what to do but she wanted to rescue them NOW. Benedict is the best, no more salt control, normal capitalism, no slavery, the roselles became bandits in that route so i guess they werent that good to begin with.

I AM :WAP: im finally learning to use Quahaug, and in the final battle against Idore, because he was so far from the rest of my team and I had to kill him to win, I used his ability to switch positions with Idore.

And now I got daddy Maxwell as well

:-*

• Like 1

2 months until 2 GOTYs :jonny5:

Oh wow :WAP:

• ATRL Moderator

@Magickarp did you play RDR1 too?

58 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

@Magickarp did you play RDR1 too?

I'm doing that after I finish RDR2 :jonnycat: I heard in terms of plot RDR1 is the sequel. 

And I might have to play it on the Switch cuz even on sale it's 2X the price of RDR2, & when it's not it's 3X :deadbanana2:

On 7/8/2024 at 2:34 AM, artc0cx said:

I swear I thought Benedict was going to beat her ass, cause everyone was making sense in what to do but she wanted to rescue them NOW. Benedict is the best, no more salt control, normal capitalism, no slavery, the roselles became bandits in that route so i guess they werent that good to begin with.

I AM :WAP: im finally learning to use Quahaug, and in the final battle against Idore, because he was so far from the rest of my team and I had to kill him to win, I used his ability to switch positions with Idore.

And now I got daddy Maxwell as well

:-*

SPILL, & lets talk about how young Benedict was a stud too :WAP:

Quahaug being the pivotable one to **** over Idore is so :WAP:

Get into Maxwell's High Jump :WAP:

m9iisdp9owm81.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=36224615ae3fa9bcee34c07c84f9fd40840b9d46

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Magickarp said:

I'm doing that after I finish RDR2 :jonnycat: I heard in terms of plot RDR1 is the sequel. 

And I might have to play it on the Switch cuz even on sale it's 2X the price of RDR2, & when it's not it's 3X :deadbanana2:

I have it in my PS5 wishlist and I'm sure it'll get pretty cheap before too long.

I know RDR2 is technically a prequel, but I'm still going to play them in order of release, as I always do with video game series. I assume the quality of life downgrades are gonna be rough if you go from RDR2 to RDR1 :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

I have it in my PS5 wishlist and I'm sure it'll get pretty cheap before too long.

I know RDR2 is technically a prequel, but I'm still going to play them in order of release, as I always do with video game series. I assume the quality of life downgrades are gonna be rough if you go from RDR2 to RDR1 :deadbanana:

U should play RDR2 now so i can nod my head & agree with your posts again :gaycat:

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/6448556/red-dead-redemption

Don't look like the prices are coming down... for such a port that literally does nothing but 60fps... with the 14 yr old graphics intact.

THCKUwN.gif

That said avoid Redditing anything, cuz the amount of impactful plot moments i've been spoilt on already...

THCKUwN.gif

But yuh Reddit seems split 50/50 on which to play first. The pro 2 -> 1 say the story hits harder, but the other side says what u said.

Side note: I had no idea RDR2 is one of the best selling games of all time. 63M is insane. :deadbanana: 

• ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

U should play RDR2 now so i can nod my head & agree with your posts again :gaycat:

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/6448556/red-dead-redemption

Don't look like the prices are coming down... for such a port that literally does nothing but 60fps... with the 14 yr old graphics intact.

THCKUwN.gif

That said avoid Redditing anything, cuz the amount of impactful plot moments i've been spoilt on already...

THCKUwN.gif

But yuh Reddit seems split 50/50 on which to play first. The pro 2 -> 1 say the story hits harder, but the other side says what u said.

Side note: I had no idea RDR2 is one of the best selling games of all time. 63M is insane. :deadbanana: 

Oh, when you wait long enough, everything on PlayStation eventually goes down to $20 or less

THCKUwN.gif

Every single game I've played on PS has been less than $20 and most have been free. (Except I got Elden Ring at launch, because how could I not?)

Nintendo just posted this very strange video on all of their channels and Twitter accounts:

:ghostface:

They created a page for it on their website. Iirc they only do that for their own IPs :ghostface:

1 hour ago, Rence said:

They created a page for it on their website. Iirc they only do that for their own IPs :ghostface:

Yeah it has the Nintendo logo and it's PEGI 18. Emio for Smash next :ghostface:

i swear everytime i get a song in my head from Xenoblade 1, I got to Spotify only to be disappointed :deadbanana4:

i would just download it but they would win if i did that  :suburban: is it even on sale anymore ddd

Nintendo really hates money :deadbanana2: youtube is cool too i guess

On 7/9/2024 at 2:11 AM, Magickarp said:

SPILL, & lets talk about how young Benedict was a stud too :WAP:

Quahaug being the pivotable one to **** over Idore is so :WAP:

Get into Maxwell's High Jump :WAP:

m9iisdp9owm81.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=36224615ae3fa9bcee34c07c84f9fd40840b9d46

This :WAP: I was surprised when I saw his young self. I ate with Quahaug strategy ikr :ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.