Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

38 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

playing Ace Attorney for the first time and lovinggg it

IMG_9944.thumb.gif.f2ebe59535ed06d4b1965

Omg welcome to the club! I'm replaying Apollo Justice rn because it was on sale and after I'm gonna play the chronicles for the first time.

The games still hold up so well even tho the stories are insane lol. :clap3:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

9 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Omg welcome to the club! I'm replaying Apollo Justice rn because it was on sale and after I'm gonna play the chronicles for the first time.

The games still hold up so well even tho the stories are insane lol. :clap3:

I just finished the von Karma/Edgeworth one :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

So you've met camp legend Lotta Hart :ahh:

10 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I can't wait to read your reactions to the next two games :WAP:

Edited by Rence
  • Like 1

Just now, Puttanesca said:

So you've met camp legend Lotta Hart :ahh:

this unstable queen :dies:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rence said:

I can't wait to know your reactions to the next two games :WAP:

is the new case they added to the first game good? just about to start that :WAP:

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

is the new case they added to the first game good? just about to start that :WAP:

Yes it's a series highlight :WAP:

Spoiler

But it's longer than the first 4 cases combined :clown:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Spark said:

Has anyone picked up Luigi's Mansion 2 HD or Super Monkey Ball: Banana Rumble?

:chick1:

I want the new Monkey Ball, but the recent games are so inconsistent.

I tried to pick up LM2 yesterday at my local Gamestop but the employee told me they didn't receive their shipment from Fed Ex yet so I guess it got shipped back! I'm going to check again today

:khalyan2:

Hiiii I'm not in here often but stopping in to wholeheartedly recommend Monkey Ball Banana Rumble

• Like 1

Yeaaaaahhhhhh!!! 

Just got the confirmation email - I'm officially attending the 2024 Nintendo Live Event in Sydney!! :duca: (It was a random/draw selection process) 

• Like 10

Random question, but does the Switch still have enough juice left to potentially surpass the PS2 in console sales? What do the video game sales followers predict? :ninja:

3 hours ago, Feanor said:

Random question, but does the Switch still have enough juice left to potentially surpass the PS2 in console sales? What do the video game sales followers predict? :ninja:

Yes :gaycat1:

On 5/29/2024 at 2:51 AM, Rence said:

As of March 31, 2024:

1. PlayStation 2 - 155-160 million
  2. DS - 154.02 million
  3. Switch - 141.32 million
  4. Game Boy - 118.69 million
  5. PlayStation 4 - 117.2 million
  • Switch sold 15.7 million last fiscal year and Nintendo forecasted that it will sell 13.5 million this year
  • It has never gotten an official price drop yet
  • Previous gen consoles continue to sell a few million after their predecessors have been released

There's a good chance it will overtake the PS2 in 2-3 years:foxaylove3:

• Thanks 1

I'm gonna post this here since RDR1 is on the Switch, & the PS thread is dead :ryan3:

Finally getting deep into RDR2. 35% completion, but I'm only 30% through Chapter 2 :dies: It's cuz I abandoned the main quest to explore the world & get my Legendary Satchel, & Fast Travel. I thought the slow nature of RDR2 would annoy me (picking up anything has an animation, unlike BOTW where the item teleports into your bag), but i've grown to be ok with it. I prefer otherwise, but it's fine.

Everywhere i go i keep getting distracted, the game does the same thing BOTW does, but while BOTW uses interesting landmarks, RDR2 uses random generated events. Both have their merits. Love both equally. One thing i think it does better that BOTW is that the power-ups you get due to exploration feel more natural. Stamina, Deadeye, Guns all feel like naturally obtained buffs vs Shrines. Granted RDR2 is set in the real world, vs BOTW's fantasy.

Doing majority of it unspoilt is great, but I do hate getting into such an old game, that when i Reddit search something casual, i get spoilt on major plot points :clown: They don't outright say it, but like a lot of **** can be implied from a cough or a character I currently like, but everyone hates :clown: 

I keep buying Switch games but I don't even play it anymore. Streets are saying that Switch 2 will run Switch OG games in higher resolution and fps so why bother?

I have the new Zelda game pre ordered but I'm not playing it until March next year when Switch 2 is likely to come out. :skull:

Anyone else feeling the same? :gaymuscat:

17 hours ago, Comedor said:

I keep buying Switch games but I don't even play it anymore. Streets are saying that Switch 2 will run Switch OG games in higher resolution and fps so why bother?

I have the new Zelda game pre ordered but I'm not playing it until March next year when Switch 2 is likely to come out. :skull:

Yup. I even wanted to upgrade to OLED but there's no use since S2 is coming

replaying Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time in preparation for Brothership SLAYAGE. 

The only thing that's eh about Brothership so far is the artwork for the game, it's soooo bad compared to past games. I understand what they're doing (rendered 3D models instead of paintings), but it doesn't look good. 

Anyone here playing Splatoon 3? I'm planning on buying it to spend the whole summer playing. I remember how much fun I had the summer I bought Splatoon 2. Is the game still alive? :lakitu:

• Like 1

Has anyone tried the 8BitDo controller? I need a new Pro controller because the drift on mine makes it almost impossible to use. I'm reading many good things about this one and it's only 30€ (without the dock). The purple one is GORGEOUS :smitten:  I have Nintendo's official controller and there's no way I'm going to spend another 70€ on a new one.

71eWcIGv5eL._AC_SX679_.jpg

on the final Ace Attorney case and Angel Star's lunches are sending me :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2024 at 12:29 PM, SlimyGhoul said:

replaying Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time in preparation for Brothership SLAYAGE. 

The only thing that's eh about Brothership so far is the artwork for the game, it's soooo bad compared to past games. I understand what they're doing (rendered 3D models instead of paintings), but it doesn't look good. 

mtrainor.thumb.png.a0ab0450f6f95eef24894

• Like 1

On 7/3/2024 at 1:59 AM, SlimyGhoul said:

We need Fawfulegend back 

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 7/1/2024 at 10:20 AM, Comedor said:

I held off on playing Age of Calamity and Tears of the Kingdom until the Switch's power revision came out and now I have such a huge backlog that I'll just wait for Switch 2

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

I held off on playing Age of Calamity and Tears of the Kingdom until the Switch's power revision came out and now I have such a huge backlog that I'll just wait for Switch 2

Age of Calamity literally made me feel sick. That game looks ugly as hell and runs at 10fps. How did Nintendo even ship a game at that state. :skull:

Age of Calamity was so fun!!!:jonny:

There will be NO SLANDER allowed!:khalyan2:

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

Age of Calamity was so fun!!!:jonny:

This game is absolute masterpiece imo. My top 3 Switch games, it's not perfect but there's just something so special about it. 

By not perfect I mean - 80% of the characters are useless lol

And it can be clunky sometimes but we're talking Switch here ya know...

Edited by Kern

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.