Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

27 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Nintendo releases? In Q3/Q4 2023? We get one game every month or two :monkey:

Quick, someone host another mini rate. The Main Nintendo Girl rate was fun spacer.png

I say we do one for the best Main Nintendo Boy but Link doesn't have much competition does he? :gaycat3:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

I say we do one for the best Main Nintendo Boy but Link doesn't have much competition does he? :gaycat3:

Link?? That twink wouldn't stand a chance against a real man like Waluigi.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Magickarp said:

How about a 1st party Switch games rate :giraffe:

I suggested that before! I just think we should wait for the real end of the Switch era so we have a full list.

Edited by feelslikeadream

How are y’all forgetting LGBTQ+ icon Daddy Ike

d7w0z17-05a82359-7164-4559-b03c-7fee49c6

• Thanks 2

Ok but the TRUE hottest Nintendo character (but he will be excluded due to riggery just like Cynthia-icon :shakeno:)

51564f60e960aed4aa3948e01bda04ec.jpg686f9bcb0422697e4d769cdd2a262f85.jpg4026edcb94bc7717a4098f0093265ae3.jpg

tumblr_ofpz1edwfK1rsccq2o1_1280.pngtumblr_ofpz1edwfK1rsccq2o2_1280.png

4 hours ago, stupidjock said:

So far Hogwarts Legacy feels kinda underwhelming 

RIP :'(  if u don't like the early game, u likely won't like the mid-late game. 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Ok but the TRUE hottest Nintendo character (but he will be excluded due to riggery just like Cynthia-icon :shakeno:)

51564f60e960aed4aa3948e01bda04ec.jpg686f9bcb0422697e4d769cdd2a262f85.jpg4026edcb94bc7717a4098f0093265ae3.jpg

tumblr_ofpz1edwfK1rsccq2o1_1280.pngtumblr_ofpz1edwfK1rsccq2o2_1280.png

This is a GameFreak character, not a Nintendo character. Reported for Off-Topic.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

RIP :'(  if u don't like the early game, u likely won't like the mid-late game. 

It actually grew on me a lot. It’s very Fable-esque which is great. And it runs so well on Switch for a game that big

• Like 1

ness__mother___earthbound__by_zacheries_da8zpaq-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2RiNzkzYjQwLWQyYzQtNDlkOC04NzkzLTNiNzljMDY3NDhhZVwvZGE4enBhcS1lM2U5YzY1MS0zYzQ0LTQ3NzktYjcwZi0xYWRkZmVlNjg1MGEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.njPnLGz0M8K2lWcTFuFiWOm3uTfIT4oVcAhf9QJD9TY

Niche-but-not-really icon :clap3: doesn't need to rely on sex appeal, just natural charisma!

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

It actually grew on me a lot. It’s very Fable-esque which is great. And it runs so well on Switch for a game that big

Hope u get a crush on Sebastian like everyone did :dies: although idk if that's possible with Switch graphics messing with his pretty face :'( 

50 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

ness__mother___earthbound__by_zacheries_da8zpaq-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2RiNzkzYjQwLWQyYzQtNDlkOC04NzkzLTNiNzljMDY3NDhhZVwvZGE4enBhcS1lM2U5YzY1MS0zYzQ0LTQ3NzktYjcwZi0xYWRkZmVlNjg1MGEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.njPnLGz0M8K2lWcTFuFiWOm3uTfIT4oVcAhf9QJD9TY

Niche-but-not-really icon :clap3: doesn't need to rely on sex appeal, just natural charisma!

Even outside of Pokemon u still like them pre-pubescent :mazen:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

This is a GameFreak character, not a Nintendo character. Reported for Off-Topic.

& it's a Nintendo exclusive franchise :fish2: :fish2: :fish2: 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Even outside of Pokemon u still like them pre-pubescent :mazen:

Magikarp stop sexualizing everything challenge

Failed

:clack:

so I played a bit of the Mario RPG game
Let's just say that I won't be playing it again
Sadly, it's not for me :'(

hopefully they remake the ones from the DS/3DS era at some point

00664-850395107.jpeg

Mia really was that girl :jonnycat:

Jenna who?

I remember finishing the first Golden Sun on a family road trip and I was panicking in the back of the car because the batteries were dying and I was at the final boss lol

• Haha 2

On 11/15/2023 at 9:22 PM, Magickarp said:

Hope u get a crush on Sebastian like everyone did :dies: although idk if that's possible with Switch graphics messing with his pretty face :'( 

I got a crush on him but also Garreth and my main character haha. they all have great voice acting and some nice lines. I like how the main character can be both polite and cocky at the same time 

Super Mario RPG is so much fun!!

I never played it growing up, and it’s been a delightful treat! I love the music and writing

On 11/15/2023 at 8:33 AM, feelslikeadream said:

Link?? That twink wouldn't stand a chance against a real man like Waluigi.

spacer.png

Why does this exist shsurvakiabrbd

the fact I know worst pics exist too :deadbanana4:

Donkey Kong is the best male Scamtendo character anyway 

• Like 1

I got myself Super Mario RPG and Ive been having lots of fun, never finished the game completely as a kid.

My only concern is that I'm already at 4 stars on my way to the 5th and I dont want the game to end so quickly :jonnycat: if it feels kind of short i might have to play it again

Edited by artc0cx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.