Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

Beat the final boss in Wonder ummm. And I thought the bosses for TOTK were bad. What was that? :skull: 

I actually loved the final boss :dies: It was the ONLY boss fight in the entire game that required strategy of some kind.

10 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Only if you're a completionist and want all the medals. The only "bonus" you'll get is a green checkmark on your game file :rip:

Hoping for an achievements system on the Switch 2 so I can at least get something else for my completionist tendencies :jonnycat:

Thank goodness!  

I’m planning on fully completing but the KO Arena’s — while playing solo — can have that last purple coin.  

On 11/6/2023 at 5:30 AM, feelslikeadream said:

Wtf, why is there a random new OLED package :deadbanana2: Maybe Switch 2 is not coming next year after all.

then maybe I should go ahead and get it, instead of waiting next year? :keir:

TLDW: All the Zelda channels got killed by TOTK killing all the lore BOTW set up. 

HtvwQIx.png

I wish the Zelda team:

Scrap the Sky & Underground 

Expand & overhaul the Land

Scrap Ultrahand, Fuse, & Ascend (Assume this took the bulk of the 6 years) & keep the Sheikah Slate abilities, but give them to Zelda.

Instead focus on enemy variety + proper story variations (TOTK reusing cutscenes, & characters not reacting to things that have already happened etc)

Traditional linear dungeons.

Turn the 4 sage's powers into mechanics (Hookshot) that are required to solve the dungeons.(initially thought u could only reach the platforms with Tulin giving u that extra gust)

Ganon's room cannot be traversed to without all those mechanics.

And as powerful as the cinematic final fight & Master Sword scene was (easily my #1 gaming moment), Idk if it was worth it over Playable Zelda :clown: Have her travel with u using the Sheikah Slate, while Link fights. She could sit out of Dungeons so u are limited to just the Sage's mechanic. Basically scrap the whole Zonai & History plot :dies: tell a story in the present, not the past. Also be ******* consistent with your LORE, & don't magic wand everything u set up in your PREQUEL away with no good reason.

Or better yet, give Zelda a magic moveset. 

Allow us to switch between controlling Link or Zelda whenever we want.

Since only the Sage's mechanic matters, u choose who goes into the Dungeon with the Sage.

U basically can do 2 playthroughs maining either Link or Zelda :jonny5:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

@Magickarp still trying to make playable Zelda happen

spacer.png

• Haha 5

I can’t wait for Fall Break so I can finish playing Omori :bird:

15 hours ago, OneAndOnly said:

then maybe I should go ahead and get it, instead of waiting next year? :keir:

The Switch 2 is 100 % coming over the course of Nintendo's next fiscal year, this bundle is just a (final?) push for strong Black Friday/Christmas sales. This being said, the Switch probably has the strongest library of games of any Nintendo console in history, so if you want to play now, that bundle is probably the best deal you can get. 

• ATRL Moderator

Y'all ready for Silksong release date? :bird:

I've been watching too many Golden Sun speedruns recently, I swear if we never get a Golden Sun double pack remake in HD-2D I will lose it

:clack:

• Thanks 3

They're probably gonna announce Outer Wilds at the Indie Direct according to that reliable Pyro leaker. Nothing about Silk Song said tho :rip: It was a very interesting game, but the controls made me give it up. Might have to try it again some day. Heck maybe i'll try it on my Switch if the visuals are the same. I find i'm more used to a Switch controller. 

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

I'm about to start Hogwart's Legacy !!

Oh wow i didn't know it came out, it's my fave game of 2023, have fun :jonny5: 

The visual downgrade is clear, but for a System that's 20% the power of a PS4, I'm surprised at how well they got it to perform.

The fact it runs better (stable 30fps) & likely has far less glitches than Scarlet & Violet is :dies:  And it's 14.2GB (down from 80GB :rip:)

8 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Oh wow i didn't know it came out, it's my fave game of 2023, have fun :jonny5: 

Thanks!! I'll never forget buying it when it came out and giving it back 2 hours later because it couldn't run on my stupid HP laptop

On 11/12/2023 at 3:59 PM, Magickarp said:

waiT idk who he is but my throat is deep and my hole is tight for him

atrl-sebs123.gif

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

waiT idk who he is but my throat is deep and my hole is tight for him

atrl-sebs123.gif

you say this but still haven't commented on BKC  pokemon icon 

atrl-sebs123.gif

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

atrl-sebs123.gif

His voice finally clicked with me when u said he works on FSG videos. Whew lord i was not expecting THAT. We need his socials tho.

atrl-sebs123.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

His voice finally clicked with me when u said he works on FSG videos. Whew lord i was not expecting THAT. We need his socials tho.

atrl-sebs123.gif

i dont think he has any

because trust i was LOOKING when i first found him

atrl-sebs123.gif

great videos great education  tho :suburban:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Katamari said:

atrl-sebs123.gif

My hole is only open to one Poketuber and that's Jeans

atrl-sebs123.gif

Spoiler

and Blaines

6 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Jeans

He looks exactly like your type :rip: (and mine :WAP: omg he's the hottest one so far. He's got that fuckboy face & voice down hard. :WAP:)

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

Now girls I thought this thread was to discuss the latest Nintendo releases. :giraffe:

Nintendo releases? In Q3/Q4 2023? We get one game every month or two :monkey:

Quick, someone host another mini rate. The Main Nintendo Girl rate was fun spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.