Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

Tom Holland as Link :jonny5: securing the flop, but the views will be good :jonny5:Or in my DREAMS, Shawn Mendes :jonny5:

• Like 1

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

20 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Rence said:

Dread has already been the best-selling Metroid game for months

:suburban:

That’s my bad - I thought the GameCube games had sold more (Prime did 2.84 and Prime 2 did 1.1M). The franchise as a whole is at 4.16M on Switch (3.07M Dread + 1.09M Prime Remastered. 

It’s crazy to think Metroid Prime 4 would probably have sold 3M, too.

17 hours ago, Miles. said:

Star Fox being so dead and buried it doesn't even warrant a mention :rip: 

She was actually the first franchise I was thinking of but I forgot to put her. I must be a Nintendo exec :deadbanana: 

11 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

The things I would do for a new Kid Icarus game. :jonny: It doesn't even necessarily have to be another Kid Icarus: Uprising, in fact I could totally imagine a Kid Icarus game with somethinig like the classic Zelda formula (dungeons, exploration, adventure). I think the characters, the humour and especially the general setting of the series could work really well with that kind of game. Oh well... maybe on the Switch 2.

I’ve never gotten to fully play a Kid Icarus game so I’d love this. They’ve built up some good will with Pit and Palutena in Smash (and damaged it a bit with Dark Pit), so there is a ton of room for growth in the franchise.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Tom Holland as Link :jonny5: securing the flop, but the views will be good :jonny5:Or in my DREAMS, Shawn Mendes :jonny5:

I knew your taste regarding TOTK is questionable but this is something else

:suburban:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

The way I still haven't played Metroid Prime :gaycat6: But I still have to finish Wonder before Mario RPG 

i'm gonna start da special levels this weekend cuz next week will all be about RPG

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

The way I complained a couple times in here about Wonder being so easy, then spent a good 30 lives on the final level in the Special World :redface:

Anyway, I'm fully done now; got all 6 medals and my file has the green checkmark. Cute game.

• Like 1

Well, it looks like the MK8D Booster Course Pass is really over!  At least it went out on a high; Wave 6 is definitely the best!  These are definitely some of the most visually stunning courses we've gotten yet; most of them are base game quality.  I'm so glad they retained everything that made the originals so good, like the DK Mountain bridge and gap cut, and everything from Wii Rainbow Road.  The update to Bowser Castle 3 is insane.  Rosalina's Ice World also got a huge upgrade, and Piranha Plant Cove is probably the best new Tour track tied with Yoshi's Island.  

This has been such a fun two years for Mario Kart with this booster pass!  Thanks Nintendo!

On 11/8/2023 at 7:15 PM, Ego. said:

a new prime game could be the perfect title to launch the switch 2 with

The same way prime 4 would have been the perfect title for the OG switch launch year :monkey:

3 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

The same way prime 4 would have been the perfect title for the OG switch launch year :monkey:

Eh I honestly think its for the best Zelda and Mario got the attention that year. Between dread and prime remastered I feel like there’s more interest in Metroid now and dropping prime 4 with a new switch could really help boost that

12 hours ago, Miles. said:

Well, it looks like the MK8D Booster Course Pass is really over!  At least it went out on a high; Wave 6 is definitely the best!  These are definitely some of the most visually stunning courses we've gotten yet; most of them are base game quality.  I'm so glad they retained everything that made the originals so good, like the DK Mountain bridge and gap cut, and everything from Wii Rainbow Road.  The update to Bowser Castle 3 is insane.  Rosalina's Ice World also got a huge upgrade, and Piranha Plant Cove is probably the best new Tour track tied with Yoshi's Island.  

This has been such a fun two years for Mario Kart with this booster pass!  Thanks Nintendo!

Yeah they've done a lot wrong this gen but finishing with iconic, excellent maps and giving us Pauline, Funky and Diddy... maybe they are seeing heaven after all

Don’t really see the appeal of the Mario RPG remake. It looks way too similar to the original, expect it has added mechanics to make it easier. 

I played the original a few years ago and it was fun, but not really a game I would ever replay again 

10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Don’t really see the appeal of the Mario RPG remake. It looks way too similar to the original, expect it has added mechanics to make it easier. 

I played the original a few years ago and it was fun, but not really a game I would ever replay again 

This is why I'm not as eager to pick up the game just yet. I will eventually because Mario RPG is one of my top 10 games of all time but there's nothing exactly "new" about it so it can wait. Plus I'm broke af at the moment lol

2 hours ago, Doogle said:

Yeah they've done a lot wrong this gen but finishing with iconic, excellent maps and giving us Pauline, Funky and Diddy... maybe they are seeing heaven after all

Justice for Dixie tho, who asked for Peachette lol

and yes I'm happy with da rest of da Kongs and da OG Miss Pauline

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Justice for Dixie tho, who asked for Peachette lol

and yes I'm happy with da rest of da Kongs and da OG Miss Pauline

Lmao yea I’m a bit sick of them pushing Peachette everywhere no one wants her :rip: Dixie would’ve been a slay :weeps: 

I downloaded Dave the Diver the other day and I’m really enjoying it. 

The writing can be a bit childish at times (which I find is the case for most indie games) but the gameplay loop is really fun, and I like how it feels like 2 games in one! I’m not sure how it runs on other systems but it seems to run perfectly on switch

I just got my first Switch Lite! Have haven’t really been much of a gamer for a while but I recently went back to some of my old DS/3DS games and wanted to get into the newer stuff.

Very excited to start Cult of the Lamb.

Restarted TOTK after abandoning it for a few months, and I am obsessed with it againnn

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

I bought Pikmin 4 and Sonic Superstars and while I love Pikmin, Sonic will be returned I’m afraid 😱 

They must switch development teams with each title because Superstars just wasn’t it. Sonic Mania outsold and outquality-d. 

Has anyone got into Star Ocean 2? its the last game on my list for the year besides SM:RPG

Is there any real incentive in getting all purple coins & golden flag poles in Wonder?  

I'm still playing this game at my leisure and enjoying.  

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

Is there any real incentive in getting all purple coins & golden flag poles in Wonder?  

I'm still playing this game at my leisure and enjoying.  

Only if you're a completionist and want all the medals. The only "bonus" you'll get is a green checkmark on your game file :rip:

Hoping for an achievements system on the Switch 2 so I can at least get something else for my completionist tendencies :jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2023 at 11:52 AM, Doogle said:

Lmao yea I’m a bit sick of them pushing Peachette everywhere no one wants her :rip: Dixie would’ve been a slay :weeps: 

legendary Dixie Kong better appear in Mario Kart 9 and New Dixie Kong adventures game 

:coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.