Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

7 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

yeah I think I'm gonna pass on that special world and keep it vanilla in this game  :deadbanana4:

i'm gonna beat da game first before going into any special level cuz dem 5 star difficulties ain't for me lol

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

i'm gonna beat da game first before going into any special level cuz dem 5 star difficulties ain't for me lol

I love the very obvious inspiration from Mario Maker 2 tho, amazing idea 

28 minutes ago, dabunique said:
  Hide contents

what world is that harder level ... eeeek lol

Special world. It took me a hundred tries to finish that level :gaycatx:

the spinning jump badge is really good for these levels though

2 minutes ago, Rence said:

Special world. It took me a hundred tries to finish that level :gaycatx:

the spinning jump badge is really good for these levels though

nice, i was using da extra blocks but i will try it when i get there lol

Enjoying Wonder :johnald:

I kind of want the music to bop more. It's not clicking with me as instantly as 3D World and Odyssey's soundtracks did.

Maybe it'll grow on me.

I just feel visually it's beautiful and whacky and a lot of the music (so far, I'm only on World 3) is kind of forgettable ? :kitty:

Also who else is excited for game of the year contenders...

Warioware Move it

+

Fashion Dreamer next week :fish2:

style-savvy-styling-star.gif

4 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

Whoever said Mario Wonder was easy needs jail time :biblionana:

!!!  

The way I'm seraching on YouTube to fully complete some of these levels.  :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

!!!  

The way I'm seraching on YouTube to fully complete some of these levels.  :deadbanana4:

Same 😂 

• Haha 1

The way I got all the coins in Wall Jump II only to flop the top of the flag. I really don't want to do that level again :deadbanana2:

On 10/28/2023 at 5:54 AM, PopMusicJunkie said:

!!!  

On 10/28/2023 at 12:38 PM, dabunique said:

Same 😂 

When I see someone in a level that is exposed with PAUSE, I always think they are googling what to do. :redface:

• Haha 2

Jus finished it. Loved it. Gonna now hit da special levels. Pray for me 

54 minutes ago, P!nk said:

When I see someone in a level that is exposed with PAUSE, I always think they are googling what to do. :redface:

this is me in all those search party levels!! The way all the players suddenly are dissapearing cause they found everything and I'm left alone and still searching lol

I wanna buy a switch oled, I'm hoping there's good black friday deals for it this year :duca:

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, OneAndOnly said:

I wanna buy a switch oled, I'm hoping there's good black friday deals for it this year :duca:

You wouldn't rather save up to buy a Switch 2 next year? :redface:

31 minutes ago, OneAndOnly said:

yeah I would hold out for next year when switch 2 comes out

• ATRL Moderator

I'm on World 3 of Wonder and it's cute, but I wish some of the levels were longer. (And it would help to have harder levels mixed in too—that Wall Jump II one was easy and y'all had me going into it thinking it was gonna take me all night :suburban:)

• Like 2

I am SO hyped for Fashion Dreamer release this week!:clap:Just preordered and requested the day off of work :dies: I have been begging for a game with this amount of customization / design elements. If any of you Mario Hoes end up playing this online, @ me and maybe we can be friends! 

Very ashamed that I'm stuck on battle of 100 foes minigame in Battle Network 5 :'( Like it wouldn't be hard if it was simple UDLR but being on an angle mixed with janky controls it's quite frustrating and easily the most complained about thing since Legacy Collection dropped. Tried many times but can't even get passed 50 I need a skilled man (preferably ugly hot with a hairy chest) to come over and beat it for me :heart2: Can't progress to the Toadman scenario I was looking forward to either it's so sick & twisted!!!

Guess I'll move on to Battle Network 6 for now, but with BN4 requiring three playthrus for completion and now BN5 cut short it feels like I got to the end of the Collection way too soon :thing: Oh well, there's tons of other games I still need to play so maybe wrapping things up with Switch 2 release looming is a good thing.

20 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I'm on World 3 of Wonder and it's cute, but I wish some of the levels were longer. (And it would help to have harder levels mixed in too—that Wall Jump II one was easy and y'all had me going into it thinking it was gonna take me all night :suburban:)

Have you tried the Climb to the Beat level

:suburban:

I finally got Wonder yesterday and got a few stages in. So fun and glad it feels like a proper shake up for the 2D formula. I love how goofy it is.

Finally finished Engage whew what a game :jonnycat:

Sad that there is no New Game+

Wonder is the best 2D Mario since the '90s. I feel good enough to say that. NSMB DS was good too but I think Wonder's a bit better.

Bosses ******* blow, tho.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.