Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

Just finishing world 4 tonight. This game is unreal.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

I'm happy for Wonder, but seeing all the posts here about the difficulty is giving me flashbacks to me wanting to try Metroid, & unintentionally getting the hardest game in the series Dread. I'm happy i got as far as i did, but i am NEVER doing that again.

:ryan3:

RDR2 has been a sleigh so far tho. I feel so masc:gaycat1:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I'm happy for Wonder, but seeing all the posts here about the difficulty is giving me flashbacks to me wanting to try Metroid, & unintentionally getting the hardest game in the series Dread. I'm happy i got as far as i did, but i am NEVER doing that again.

I actually find Wonder to be much easier than NSMBU (sans the challenges). I bought NSMBU and sold it the next day cause I was just dying all the time :rip:

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Nabbit & Yoshi will solve this problem for you.

1 hour ago, P!nk said:

Nabbit & Yoshi will solve this problem for you.

Not when those ridiculous jump levels exist

stephm.png

Finally cleared that special wall climb level after 100 tries… and it gave me war flashbacks of when I spent hours trying to get through those ridiculous levels in Celeste and Hollow Knight.

I enjoy playing these games even though I suck at platforming

stephm.png

• Like 3

:-* im taking my time and enjoying each level as much as I can 

8 hours ago, Magickarp said:

fff the way you described your experience in Dread haunts me to this day... I was astounded you made it as far as you did with that Blair Witch Diary log you left.

• Haha 2

All Wonder aside, I am SO EXCITED for this!

Edited by gagacasanova
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

fff the way you described your experience in Dread haunts me to this day... I was astounded you made it as far as you did with that Blair Witch Diary log you left.

I wasnt able yo finish metroid dread 

I got stickers with the boss that You have to run and shoot missiles :weeps:

Scamtendo pissing off their competitive communities with their rule set

well it’s over 

Wonder is so much fun and probably my favorite Mario game after 3D World.  :alexz:

• Like 1

Those who have already finished Wonder – are there any post-game worlds or something that is unlocked after beating the game? And also, do you think the game would lend itself well to DLC? Like I said before, I am really enjoying Wonder so far and I don't mind the (for the most part) relatively low difficulty, but I was thinking that something like the genuinely challenging NSMB2 DLC packs or something akin to New Super Luigi U would be really cool for this game.

Just now, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Those who have already finished Wonder – are there any post-game worlds or something that is unlocked after beating the game? And also, do you think the game would lend itself well to DLC? Like I said before, I am really enjoying Wonder so far and I don't mind the (for the most part) relatively low difficulty, but I was thinking that something like the genuinely challenging NSMB2 DLC packs or something akin to New Super Luigi U would be really cool for this game.

Apparently there is special world but I can’t find it 💀

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

Wait I unlocked a different path via the Jump Jump Jump level in World 2, is that the Special World you're talking about? Because that one's definitely not post-game. 

3 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Wait I unlocked a different path via the Jump Jump Jump level in World 2, is that the Special World you're talking about? Because that one's definitely not post-game. 

The special world should be accessible from every other world via this flower platforms that are apparently hidden 

edit. I google it and yes, that’s the one

Edited by stupidjock

15 hours ago, stupidjock said:

i've discovered two special worlds and i'm on world 4 right now

Super Mario Wonder (Week 1, Retail Only):

Japan - 638,634

France - 170k

UK - 79k

Spain - 62k

949,634 physical copies from just four markets. Very happy to see such an excellent game doing so well :clap3: I’m really hoping that it gets a direct sequel.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I really struggle with Jump Jump level, any tips? 

put da badge dat has extra blocks and jus pray ... took me forever 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

I really struggle with Jump Jump level, any tips? 

It took me a few tries. It was frustrating. 
Just keep trying! You’ll get it

Spoiler

There’s a harder version of that level later on that I haven’t been able to beat :gaycatx:

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

It took me a few tries. It was frustrating. 
Just keep trying! You’ll get it

Hide contents

There’s a harder version of that level later on that I haven’t been able to beat :gaycatx:

Spoiler

what world is that harder level ... eeeek lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.