Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

13 hours ago, Rence said:

Detective Pikachu Returns looks like shovelware:deadbanana2: at least the first game looked like it belonged on the 3DS

I swear they made it using a 3DS engine 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

do u think they will give us da demo to SMBW this week on switch online?

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

do u think they will give us da demo to SMBW this week on switch online?

it's too late now

if you want to play a demo,  go to a nintendo switch stand in the stores that have it. they did a partnership with a few shops around the world. like 'target' in the US

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

it's too late now

if you want to play a demo,  go to a nintendo switch stand in the stores that have it. they did a partnership with a few shops around the world. like 'target' in the US

since they did a deal with stores across the world, I wonder if the demo will go live on the eshop after the game comes out and their contract is over

not that it matters, I don't even love 2D Mario and I've already bought vouchers for it and Mario RPG :rip:

thoughts on dashie :thing: 

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2023 at 2:06 AM, Eternium said:

And they literally added a trans character just to spite JK Rowling :jonny5: 

And then somehow still made it offensive with that name they chose :deadbanana4:

On 10/4/2023 at 10:24 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Miss Samus never misses, huh? spacer.png

Join our religion :clap3: Theres a reason she won the rate but the haters will still call it recency bias 

On 10/4/2023 at 10:24 PM, feelslikeadream said:

I haven't played Other M or whatever it's called.

I would say Other m is actually a fun game with a lot of things holding it back, rather than a bad game so I would still recommend you try it out and form your own opinion. People do too much on that game. The action is cool and playing a 2D style Metroid in a 3D space is something I want them to return to… just the character assassination, controls, point and click eye spy moments, broken dodge mechanic, etc kept making it frustrating. I can look past all that because I like what’s underneath. I guess most people can’t though 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Join our religion :clap3: Theres a reason she won the rate but the haters will still call it recency bias 

Oh, I was already a devotee of Samus Christ (hence making the gaycats for her spacer.png). Every 2D game is a 10/10 tbh.

But I always imagined I'd stan her 2D outings while ignoring the 3D games. I typically hate first-person games, but Prime has me rethinking my gaming career cause it's such a serve. (Though to be fair, the worst element of the game is the grappling hook controls, and the first-person perspective only makes that worse :mandown:) I think I'm nearing the end of the game—got the phazon suit in my last session, and now have all upgrades, I think?—and unless there's some terrible endgame content, it's looking like another 10/10 outing for Miss Aran.

57 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

...unless there's some terrible endgame content, it's looking like another 10/10 outing for Miss Aran.

Well, you see... about that...

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, xXavril said:

since they did a deal with stores across the world, I wonder if the demo will go live on the eshop after the game comes out and their contract is over

not that it matters, I don't even love 2D Mario and I've already bought vouchers for it and Mario RPG :rip:

i did da same thing, then over da holidays i will get another voucher for Princess Peach Showtime and Paper Mario TTYD

Finished Game 1 of Battle Network 4 and it was cute! Gets a lot of hate but the gameplay is great and the pacing feels like BN1 in that there's not much filler between chapters, you go from one scenario to the next. Like yes you shouldn't have to do NG+ twice to access postgame content and yes the story is basically a series of randomized tournaments but it's a breeze to get through and I had fun! :alexz3:

So scared to play Battle Network 5 next as it's the only one I never finished because of the Liberation Missions. Really hoping it's a case of younger me getting frustrated not fully understanding the mechanics and giving up halfway. We'll see... Toadman Double Soul though I HAVE to like it! :chick2:

No one talking about this classic finally out :jonny5:

right after I finished my little NSOGBA detour mind u

:clack:

• Thanks 1

Metroid Prime Remastered > Metroid Dread 2AxGvpt.png

but both are top 5 Switch games for me

The new Telegraph interview Fujibayashi & Aonuma finally answer "What happened to the Sheikah tech?"

With the response boiling down to "Because magic, stop asking."

:clack:

The actual response is "They just disappeared & nobody knows why, but it's speculated it's because they fulfilled their purpose of defeating the Calamity"

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks this is a serve? I actually think the new cover art is better. It's giving movie Peach: star of her own game whereas the old one is giving same old Peach.

Edited by Baltie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 10/12/2023 at 11:12 AM, Baltie said:

Am I the only one who thinks this is a serve? I actually think the new cover art is better. It's giving movie Peach: star of her own game whereas the old one is giving same old Peach.

I hate it, she looks just as bad as in the movie. Two completely different characters :rip:

----

I am VERY excited for Mario Wonder. It's going to be awesome and probably the best game released this year :heart2:

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I hate it, she looks just as bad as in the movie. Two completely different characters :rip:

----

I am VERY excited for Mario Wonder. It's going to be awesome and probably the best game released this year :heart2:

She literally looks the same :skull:

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

She literally looks the same :skull:

She absolutely doesn't :bird:

RDR is now on the switch :thing: sounds like it would be a mess to run but have fun I guess :thing:

Edited by Katamari
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Katamari said:

RDR is now on the switch :thing: sounds like air would a mess to run but have fun I guess :thing:

i just received it today, i had completely forgotten i ordered it back in august with an amazon coupon until I received an email this morning that it was on it's way :deadbanana:

honestly i took a gamble because rockstar's last 2 games on the switch (l.a. noir, gta trilogy) didn't even have the actual games on the cartridge (they required a download), on top of running like ****...

but thank god this release was done right, both 'RDR' and 'Undead Nightmare' are all on the cartridge and the game runs great from what i've played. some reviews even mention than it runs better than the PS4. 84/100 on MC.

26 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

I just received it today, I had completely forgotten I ordered it back in august with an amazon coupon until I received an email this morning that it was on it's way :deadbanana:

honestly i took a gamble because rockstar's last 2 games on the switch (l.a. noir, gta trilogy) didn't even have the actual games on the cartridge (they required a download), on top of running like ****...

but thank god this release was done right, both 'RDR' and 'Undead Nightmare' are all on the cartridge and the game runs great from what i've played. some reviews even mention than it runs better than the PS4. 84/100 on MC.

interesting  i still haven't played it yet despite it being in my downloads (ps4) :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.