Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

I'm not ready to move on :deadbanana: But mostly because the Switch has been my first Nintendo console since 64. Oh well, looks like I need to spend more time enjoying it before we're onto Switch 2. :duca:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

18 minutes ago, Frappucino said:

I'm not ready to move on :deadbanana: But mostly because the Switch has been my first Nintendo console since 64. Oh well, looks like I need to spend more time enjoying it before we're onto Switch 2. :duca:

Will probably be extremely hard to get a Switch 2 anyways for at least the first 6 months.

Scalpers are brutal these days. 

• Like 1

:sleep:

I fear I skipped through this direct, I will be playing the Princess Peach game, maybe tomb raider, but that's it

I see this thread titled RIP Switch and everyone screaming ab a Switch 2, did I skip through too well and miss the announcement or are we all just hoping nn

1 minute ago, lacy said:

:sleep:

I fear I skipped through this direct, I will be playing the Princess Peach game, maybe tomb raider, but that's it

I see this thread titled RIP Switch and everyone screaming ab a Switch 2, did I skip through too well and miss the announcement or are we all just hoping nn

no its just mental illness and delusion. pay it no mind bb 

• Haha 5

I was super excited for a Shakespeare themed Peach game where she's fighting baddies with swords and then I saw that she could just keep transforming and got disappointed lol. What in the cooking mama was that chef transformation? :deadbanana2:

The Peach game looks … okay.  I was expecting more after the success of the movie.  

Oh, well, I’m likely pre-ordering anyway. :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Where are the MP2 and MP3 ports :noparty:

They're waiting to launch them on the Super Switch so they can charge $70 for each one :hippo:

13 hours ago, Magic_boXX said:

haha I use to play it with my siblings linking the gameboy to the gamecube and we use to fight all the time about using magics. They did remastered it for the switch 2 years ago and it brought back soo much memories(how ironic because that's the main theme of the game).

I’m glad y’all enjoyed! Memories huh?  I don’t think I understood the concept of the game and that’s probably what kept me in the purgatory of the first mission/dungeon 😂😂😂

• ATRL Moderator
45 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Why RIP switch? What happened? 

The Direct was trash. All remakes and the only original new games are the Mario vs. DK game (:-$) and the Princess Peach one. Literally nothing is coming out for non-Mario fans except for Splatoon DLC :rip:

So it's just clear that the Switch is on its way out. The rumors about its replacement launching holiday '24 are feeling pretty likely.

• Like 1

Actually Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a remake of the GBA game too :priceless:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

The Direct was trash. All remakes and the only original new games are the Mario vs. DK game (:-$) and the Princess Peach one. Literally nothing is coming out for non-Mario fans except for Splatoon DLC :rip:

So it's just clear that the Switch is on its way out. The rumors about its replacement launching holiday '24 are feeling pretty likely.

I have a feeling it’s going to flop like the Wii U :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

I have a feeling it’s going to flop like the Wii U :skull:

Hopefully that level of flopping is unable to be recreated :deadbanana: But they def need to learn from that lesson and make sure the marketing for the Super Switch clarifies it's an entirely new console.

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Hopefully that level of flopping is unable to be recreated :deadbanana: But they def need to learn from that lesson and make sure the marketing for the Super Switch clarifies it's an entirely new console.

Super Switch?

It’s serving Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded :rip:

Switch 2 CANNOT have Switch in its name.

The GP is stupid.  SO many people thought the Wii U was just an accessory for the Wii.  I'm also convinced this is one of the reasons Microsoft is flopping; I have no clue what their official consoles are after the XBOX > 360 > 1.  Is it S?  X?  Both of them?  I think most people are in the same boat.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• ATRL Moderator
59 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Super Switch?

It’s serving Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded :rip:

11 minutes ago, Miles. said:

The GP is stupid.  SO many people thought the Wii U was just an accessory for the Wii.  I'm also convinced this is one of the reasons Microsoft is flopping; I have no clue what their official consoles are after the XBOX > 360 > 1.  Is it S?  X?  Both of them?  I think most people are in the same boat.  

I call it the Super Switch just as a nod to the Nintendo -> Super Nintendo, but I actually agree it shouldn't have Switch in the title at all. I think the only potentially weird thing is that it sounds like a Super Switch from what we know—the primary selling point will still be the ability to switch it between handheld and TV modes, so it might feel odd rebranding it completely. But I think they need to find a way to do that.

Thousand Year Door is one of my all time faves, so I fear I will be picking up the remaster even though the original still looks good and I'd bet they barely changed anything :dies:

Spoiler

Nintendo keeps giving nothing and I keep buying :redface:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miles. said:

you are right to a certain extent, the main thing that confuses the mass when it comes to console names is that they're complicated for the sake of being complicated. look at Sony with the playStation, they simply using the feature film device of following the sequels with corresponding numbers and it worked because that's how people identified movies but also video games.

i think an entirely new name is the smartest choice but a simple 'Switch II' is just as smart.

• Like 1

When Mario Wonder debuts with 5 million copies and repeak on holidays then what :psych:

10 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Thousand Year Door is one of my all time faves, so I fear I will be picking up the remaster even though the original still looks good and I'd bet they barely changed anything :dies:

Hide contents

Nintendo keeps giving nothing and I keep buying :redface:

you are lucky! it cost an arm and a leg to get it nowadays  :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.