Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

There were a bunch of short media previews with the major outlets. They were all glowing, especially compared to some other reviews they released today.

• Like 2

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

I really like how all the characters, besides Yoshi and that other one, play the same so I can just ignore Mario completely. :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Elephant Luigi is kinda giving that green elephant from SING :oh:

Wonder looks AMAZING. The way I went from “Oh that looks nice!” during the reveal to actually considering buying the game day one after the Direct. The Wonder portions look so ridiculously fun that they really do look like Mario on drugs.

Also the way someone jokingly predicted on Twitter that the special edition Switch would just be red all throughout and turned out to be correct. The Mario and coins design are cute though!

Mario is coming for another 30 million seller me fears :bam:

6 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

Wonder is gonna SLAP

spacer.png

Daisy her power

x0eikl5.gif

• Like 2

for the Ni No Kuni stans in here, the sequel (prince edition that also includes dlc) is finally 85% OFF on the eShop.

i remember a lot of us in here got into Ni No Kuni because it was always 80% off, especially during the pandemic and the drought. personally i was always lookin out for a sale, the biggest we had was last year at 50% but Level 5 finally caved in this year for the broke-ass-*******

from the feedback i've seen, it's got more content than the first game but it's not as charming. apparently the dlc is excellent though and elevates the game a lot.

Wonder looks fantastic, if there was a special edition of some sort I would have pre-ordered that one.  :clap3:

Y'all see the Switch 2 leaks? 

• Switch 2 devkits have been here a while, I can verify it is backwards compatible with a few games tested. New cartridge. New camera feature.
  • FF7R looks and runs like a PS5 game on Switch 2 devkit. Port took no time I'm told. Could be a launch game, not sure yet.

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/167952y/clarifying_recent_leaks_and_adding_new_info/

On 8/29/2023 at 2:34 PM, TaggedGalaxy said:

I finally got around to FE Engage and I don't know what yall tasteless hags are on, this game is great so far :jonnycat:

I love how colorful and vibrant everything is after how ugly 3H was :jonnycat:

Beauty with no substance. Just a bore:coffee2:

Unless switch 2 launches with Mario Kart 9, Smash Ultimate Deluxe with 20 new characters, Fire Emblem 4 remake, Golden Sun 4, Ace Attorney 7 nobody will be buying, I fear. :pool:

• Like 4

Unless switch 2 launches with a new Donkey Kong game and Pokemon let’s go Chikorita nobody will be buying, I fear. :pool:

• Haha 1

I am late af with this, but had no clue until now about this announcement.  :msmarvel:

On 8/31/2023 at 6:19 PM, gagacasanova said:

Wonder is gonna SLAP

spacer.png

What game is this gif from? it's serving

Just now, lacy said:

What game is this gif from? it's serving

I think it's from the Mario Strikers game on the Switch.

• Like 1

I’m selling Luigi’s Mansion 3 for 20€, do you think it’s a fair price? Recently replayed the game and it was very annoying with its mechanics.

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

I’m selling Luigi’s Mansion 3 for 20€, do you think it’s a fair price? Recently replayed the game and it was very annoying with its mechanics.

if the case and cartridge are in good condition, it's more than fair price

19 hours ago, Magickarp said:

• Switch 2 devkits have been here a while, I can verify it is backwards compatible with a few games tested. New cartridge. New camera feature.
  • FF7R looks and runs like a PS5 game on Switch 2 devkit. Port took no time I'm told. Could be a launch game, not sure yet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/167952y/clarifying_recent_leaks_and_adding_new_info/

yghkjg-walking.gif 

• Like 1

FE:E > FE:3H so far :WAP:

The gameplay is so much better, I love the break system, I love that they brought back the weapon triangle, I love the Emblems :WAP:

The DLC emblems are so OP :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I wish they'd start promo a little later cause I'm so hyped for Marion but there's still like 1,5 month till the release :emofish:

On 9/1/2023 at 7:03 PM, Eóghan said:

for the Ni No Kuni stans in here, the sequel (prince edition that also includes dlc) is finally 85% OFF on the eShop.

i remember a lot of us in here got into Ni No Kuni because it was always 80% off, especially during the pandemic and the drought. personally i was always lookin out for a sale, the biggest we had was last year at 50% but Level 5 finally caved in this year for the broke-ass-*******

from the feedback i've seen, it's got more content than the first game but it's not as charming. apparently the dlc is excellent though and elevates the game a lot.

i prefer NNK2 to the original tbh, the lack of Ghibli cutscenes sucks but I could just never get into the Walmart Pokemon of NNK1

On 9/3/2023 at 4:04 AM, Magickarp said:

According to a report by VGC today Nintendo also showed an upgraded version of BOTW (only for presentation purposes) and Epic's The Matrix Awakens tech demo:

One ‘Switch 2’ demo is understood to have been an improved version of the Switch launch title Zelda: Breath of the Wild, running at a higher framerate and resolution than the original game did, on hardware targeting the new console’s specs (but there was no suggestion the game will actually be re-released.)

Another VGC source claimed that Nintendo showcased Epic’s impressive The Matrix Awakens Unreal Engine 5 tech demo – originally released to showcase the power of PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X in 2021 – running on target specs for its next console.

The demo is said to have been running using Nvidia’s DLSS upscaling technology, with advanced ray tracing enabled and visuals comparable to Sony‘s and Microsoft’s current-gen consoles.

Honestly, this all sounds too good to be true. But if it's true, the Switch 2 is going to be a (pricey) beast of a handheld :WAP:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.