Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

On 8/7/2023 at 7:19 PM, Rence said:

I used to make fun of Pikmin but now I’m obsessed with Pikmin 4 :jonnycat:

we got one (no seriously this post brings me so much joy)

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

On 8/7/2023 at 10:44 PM, TaggedGalaxy said:

If we don’t get another Triangle Strategy game :biblionny:

If it's already in development, they will most likely finish it :crown:

10.25 inches of pokemon

Edited by totofogo
  • Haha 2

I just bought Splatoon 3 cause I feel competitive lately but I guess Nintendo somehow ruined it since people don't talk about it too much

• ATRL Moderator

I just think the Splatoon games are too similar to warrant having two on the same console :rip: They should have continued supporting Splatoon 2 for a while longer, then launched the Super Switch with Splatoon 3 imo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I just think the Splatoon games are too similar to warrant having two on the same console :rip: They should have continued supporting Splatoon 2 for a while longer, then launched the Super Switch with Splatoon 3 imo.

I already got bored of it... Why did I even buy this? The battle teams have no level scaling and someone constatly leaves anyway

I'm not gonna eat for few days to even this out :redface:

• Haha 1

my problem with splatoon 3 is the specials. i miss ink armor sm.

I want to get disco elyrium

thots? :giraffe:

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

I want to get disco elyrium

thots? :giraffe:

I heard its good now with the new update that makes loading screens <10s

But when i played it on launch, the game crashed twice, & had loading screens that last 1 minute, & there were A LOT of loading screens The first crash i lost 8 hours of progress :clown: It being a story book made it hard to replay back to my original point so when i had the 2nd crash i gave up on it :coffee2: when the update came out i tried to get back into it, but forgot about the whole story & gave up on the game again :chick2: 

Also OT, but this reminded me of u :dies:

10 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I heard its good now with the new update that makes loading screens <10s

But when i played it on launch, the game crashed twice, & had loading screens that last 1 minute, & there were A LOT of loading screens The first crash i lost 8 hours of progress :clown: It being a story book made it hard to replay back to my original point so when i had the 2nd crash i gave up on it :coffee2: when the update came out i tried to get back into it, but forgot about the whole story & gave up on the game again :chick2: 

Also OT, but this reminded me of u :dies:

:rip: tho i was thinking of getting on the ps4  :dies:  

ot: BKC, king charzard and ADV OU vid? yes in my veins :jonny5: sunny day blaze boosted petaya berry  fireblast/blast burn are the funnest thing ever

king of versatility 

Edited by Katamari

On 8/4/2023 at 5:05 AM, Subomie said:

25mil is insane sales for any games, but I do think it's worth discussing how front-loaded they were and how bad the recurrents are for SwSh. Doing 100k updates when every other game in that top ten is seeing like 500k bumps and more...

Not a hate post btw! This is genuine curiosity! :ducky:

Is it just a case of SwSh being bad games (eventually) derailing their sales train? Or does Pokemon as a whole have a kind of market cap compared to Animal Crossing, Mario and Zelda? :celestial5:

Pokémon’s peak on Nintendo Switch has only ever been outsold by one other franchise on one console…and that’s Mario on Nintendo Switch.

Sword & Shield - 25.92M

Scarlet & Violet - 22.66M

Pikachu & Eevee - 15.07M

Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl - 15.06M

Arceus - 14.83M

New Pokémon Snap - 2.74M

Rescue Team DX - 1.99M

Pokken Tournament DX - 1.54M

They’ve literally sold 99.81M copies of games, mostly at full retail prices :deadbanana: For comparison’s sale, games like FIFA, COD, GTA, etc. have to be multi-platform and get regular discounts to even come close to those numbers.

On 8/4/2023 at 6:32 AM, thatsmydemi said:

Pokemon's sales have always worked like this though. Their games cannibalize each other. Every time a new gen is out, the previous one dies in sales. It's nothing new. 

This is how it is for every game, too. Which is why Nintendo always advises its partners to only do one major entry per generation. The only games aside from Pokémon that can do multiple entries per gen are the online, neckbeard games that release new yearly entries that are basically skins (FIFA, Call of Duty, etc.).

On 8/10/2023 at 8:15 AM, thatsmydemi said:

Not them having high expectations because of Mario + Rabbids first game when it's been sold for less than 10 dollars every two weeks :rip:

if they want to meet expectations then discount this one too. We are waiting. :fan:

Honestly, Mario & Rabbids Sparks of Hope is a massive downgrade in every way. It’s not shocking that it’s bombing compared to Kingdom Battle, which is easily one of the best games of this generation. I hate sRPGs but I was hooked. I’m still playing the sequel and it’s a chore.

Nintendo just announced Charles Martinet is stepping down from voicing Mario and other characters...

:weeps:

truly the end of an era 

spacer.png

whoever replaces him has big shoes to fill:kitty:

and I'm hoping they don't totally change his vibe just because it's a new person.

:bird: Where is New Dixie Kong game announcement?

• Like 1

On 8/20/2023 at 5:24 AM, the70s said:

I love Divinity 2: original sin. I could play this game forever

One of the greatest RPGs of all time :worship:

2 minutes ago, Goaty said:

One of the greatest RPGs of all time :worship:

I have about 250 hours in this game I never got past act 3 :redface: I'm just stuck in an endless loop of starting this game again and again

7 hours ago, ebaby said:

Nintendo just announced Charles Martinet is stepping down from voicing Mario and other characters...

:weeps:

truly the end of an era 

spacer.png

whoever replaces him has big shoes to fill:kitty:

and I'm hoping they don't totally change his vibe just because it's a new person.

Chris Pratt is coming. 

• Haha 1

On 8/21/2023 at 1:49 PM, stupidjock said:

I have about 250 hours in this game I never got past act 3 :redface: I'm just stuck in an endless loop of starting this game again and again

I've played through it about 4-5 times and still haven't done everything in the game. :rip: Act II from start to finish is one of the greatest experiences I've ever had in a video game. :chick3:

4 hours ago, BambiStar said:

Need this so bad :jonny5: the Nintendrip

F3v2VBKa8AAiHpS?format=jpg&name=small

LINK?!?! i want it too :jonnycat:

On 8/23/2023 at 11:18 PM, Magickarp said:

LINK?!?! i want it too :jonnycat:

Don't think you can find it anywhere except get lucky at a thrift shop, unfortunately

ln0599e.gif

There's a visor on eBay for $150 though :gaycat6:

• ATRL Moderator

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.