Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

They said you'll be able to use NS account on the new console so that would be useless without backward compatibility

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Completed like everything I can without trading in Battle Network 3 - Yellow Star, Blue Star, Green Star, 81/85 Mega Chips, 31/32 Program Advances, beat half the Serenade Time Trials. Honestly BN3 kinda overrated :zzz: everyone hypes it up as the best game in the series, but it's actually pretty boring or annoying most of the time. Chapters 1+3 an absolute snooze, then you finally get to N1 Grand Prix that's been built up since the start only for it to get cut short :clown: After that you're forced to waste a ton of element chips which is just stupid padding. The worst thing is it feels like there's so much back tracking and fetch quests throughout (at least in 2 they saved it till the very end Freezeman chapter) and gets super grating after a while. Guess people love it due to first game nostalgia but BN3 was my introduction to the series as well yet I can be objective about it! :chick2: Maybe slight disappointment because I was blown away by how much I enjoyed playing BN2 again after so long and this simply wasn't as fun.

Going to take a little break from the Battle Network series before moving on to Vol. 2 so I don't get burnout + it will help make the art style change less jarring. Possibly Metroid Fusion or Zelda Minish Cap. Idk after this grind I feeling like breezing through a game without thinking too much... omg maybe finally play Shining Pearl :sistrens:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rence said:

Is 3D World + Bowser’s Fury worth getting at full price? :lakitu:

yes imo, it's my favorite Mario game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the70s said:

yes imo, it's my favorite Mario game

Ty, I’m getting elden ring instead :bird:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, BambiStar said:

Completed like everything I can without trading in Battle Network 3 - Yellow Star, Blue Star, Green Star, 81/85 Mega Chips, 31/32 Program Advances, beat half the Serenade Time Trials. Honestly BN3 kinda overrated :zzz: everyone hypes it up as the best game in the series, but it's actually pretty boring or annoying most of the time. Chapters 1+3 an absolute snooze, then you finally get to N1 Grand Prix that's been built up since the start only for it to get cut short :clown: After that you're forced to waste a ton of element chips which is just stupid padding. The worst thing is it feels like there's so much back tracking and fetch quests throughout (at least in 2 they saved it till the very end Freezeman chapter) and gets super grating after a while. Guess people love it due to first game nostalgia but BN3 was my introduction to the series as well yet I can be objective about it! :chick2: Maybe slight disappointment because I was blown away by how much I enjoyed playing BN2 again after so long and this simply wasn't as fun.

Going to take a little break from the Battle Network series before moving on to Vol. 2 so I don't get burnout + it will help make the art style change less jarring. Possibly Metroid Fusion or Zelda Minish Cap. Idk after this grind I feeling like breezing through a game without thinking too much... omg maybe finally play Shining Pearl :sistrens:

Never played BN3 but BN2 has always been that girl. It’s my fave entry (that Ive played)

• Like 1

On 8/1/2023 at 10:31 AM, Rence said:

Si, i love 3d world, its a great Mario game

• Like 1

pikmin 4 goty :bird:

On 8/2/2023 at 12:31 AM, Rence said:

I'm playing this right now for the first time. It's a lot of a fun and it's definitely better than most of the "New Super Mario Bros" games but it also has a lot of issues. Less focus on exploration + too much retracing your footsteps make it less enjoyable than it should be. Solid 8, though.

Enjoy Elden Ring :rip: An easy 10, imo.

• Like 1

Getting my Digimon fix tonight! :WAP:

Nabbed Digimon Survive for 40% off in the eshop! it’s been on my wishlist forever and am hopeful I will get my entire existence!  If I recall, the game is rather dark. 

Also toying with the idea of Digimon: Next Order as well (also on sale) :gaynetcat4:

Only halfway through 3D World + Bowser's Fury but yeah it's probably the best New Super Mario Bros game... so far :clap3:

17 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

Never played BN3 but BN2 has always been that girl. It’s my fave entry (that Ive played)

Then pick up the Legacy Collection :bird: 6 games/10 versions/one price u can't beat that!

ashley-tisdale-food.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

Getting my Digimon fix tonight! :WAP:

Nabbed Digimon Survive for 40% off in the eshop! it’s been on my wishlist forever and am hopeful I will get my entire existence!  If I recall, the game is rather dark. 

It is dark ! I still have like one chapter left but I like it, the atmosphere is great. I just wish it wouldn't drag so much sometimes, I feel like all Digimon games have some pacing issues

TOTK did that with no holiday sales boost :jonny5: unlike Scarlet and Violet which is already  trailing behind Sword and Shield’s launch year

I still haven't finish it because I'm to scared of final fight and kinda don't wanna do it :fish:

Like I just want to get this over with and complete the side quests 

Not Mario Odyssey her recurrent sales bringing it above Pokemon Fraud and Scam again :eek:

There was a point where the girls thought those games would catch Breath of the Wild... but quality sometimes wins.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

There was a point where the girls thought those games would catch Breath of the Wild... but quality sometimes wins.

yep I still remember when Sw/Sh and BoTw were neck to neck, the pokemon girlies would swear on their life that they would win the race in the end because they caught up to Botw in just a few months :fan:

i've said it and I'll say it again but the growth in consumers for the pokemon franchise in the switch era compared to other franchises is disappointing. it used to be the biggest franchise for nintendo beside Mario and yet it didn't translate in it's growth compared to Mario, Zelda and Animal Crossing.

after the 'pokemon go' phenomenon everything was aligned for complete dominance but they dropped the ball by letting 'game freak' sabotage the reputation/word-of-mouth of the franchise and leaving it in it's worst state as of today. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eóghan said:

yep I still remember when Sw/Sh and BoTw were neck to neck, the pokemon girlies would swear on their life that they would win the race in the end because they caught up to Botw in just a few months :fan:

i've said it and I'll say it again but the growth in consumers for the pokemon franchise in the switch era compared to other franchises is disappointing. it used to be the biggest franchise for nintendo beside Mario and yet it didn't translate in it's growth compared to Mario, Zelda and Animal Crossing.

after the 'pokemon go' phenomenon everything was aligned for complete dominance but they dropped the ball by letting 'game freak' sabotage the reputation/word-of-mouth of the franchise and leaving it in it's worst state as of today. 

Imagine calling Pokemon sales on Switch “disappointing”

6 minutes ago, znake said:

Imagine calling Pokemon sales on Switch “disappointing”

The Switch will be the first Nintendo console that won’t have a mainline Pokemon game in its top 5. It’s not exactly disappointing but the lack of growth in sales compared to other franchises is definitely something worth noting :gaycat2:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eóghan said:

This is really interesting, because as someone who had never played Zelda or Pokemon before this year, I watched my friend play Violet for a couple hours and enjoyed it.  I was considering picking it up myself, but then I watched him play TOTK a couple months later and went out and immediately bought BOTW for myself.  I can't imagine going back and getting Pokemon now.

Talent always wins I guess :celestial2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rence said:

The Switch will be the first Nintendo console that won’t have a mainline Pokemon game in its top 5. It’s not exactly disappointing but the lack of growth in sales compared to other franchises is definitely something worth noting :gaycat2:

but why you no compare previous Pokemon from other consoles instead :gaycat: also Switch has a LOT of Pokemon gamos so the sales split 

8 hours ago, znake said:

but why you no compare previous Pokemon from other consoles instead :gaycat: also Switch has a LOT of Pokemon gamos so the sales split 

DS has more Pokemon games and they have more entries in the top 5/10/20 :gaycat2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rence said:

DS has more Pokemon games and they have more entries in the top 5/10/20 :gaycat2:

Make a comparison or all sales of Pokémon games from DS , 3DS and Switch 

42 minutes ago, znake said:

Make a comparison or all sales of Pokémon games from DS , 3DS and Switch 

Girl we’re talking about sales growth :gaycat4:Pokemon’s jump in sales during the Switch era isn’t impressive compared to other franchises

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.