Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

Never played Oracle of Ages/Seasons and will eventually but I want to replay Minish Cap first :alexz3:

anyways Kirby Amazing Mirror? Sonic Advance? Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure? @Nintendo

• Like 1

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

7 hours ago, Rence said:

It’s out now :jonny5:

Ahh my childhood :jonny5: 

It's crazy that they are released just now on scamtendo's streaming service and 10 years ago they were released on the 3DS and you were able to BUY/OWN them. 

In 2033, will I be able to play these games on my switch or the next gen console of that year? probably no. Will I be able to play them on my 3DS XL 10 years from now? I just checked my 3 SD cards, and these two games are on my sd card n°2. I just started "Seasons", so probably yes.

11 hours ago, Rence said:

Omg! I just need to finish the post credit story in pikmin 4 and I’ll be back to play two of my all time favorite Zelda games :jonny5:

I played the crap out of both of those as a child, and even bring out my 3DS sometimes to revisit them. I love that I don’t have to do that now and can just use the switch 

I still have my copy of the Oracle games but don't have a gameboy anymore lol so I'm glad I can finally replay these classics :heart:

Also Fashion Dreamer :duca:

Talent won :clap3: I’ll snatch a copy after I finish Final Fantasy XVI and Oracle of Ages/Seasons :duca:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Rence said:

The best Zelda games being back to back released on the Switch like this (TOTK ofc being #1), slay!

Still need to finish SOS A Wonderful Life and actually get started with Pikmin then I'll speed through these games as my like 100th playthrough.

Pikmin 4 grabbing all my attention, whew. If they polished out a few things in an update (the STRONG aim-assist being the most aggreges) it can be GOTY. :gaycat: 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Get in y'all, the Switch 2 is coming.

"Backwards compatibility support unclear"

9GeyOPB.gif

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Get in y'all, the Switch 2 is coming.

"Backwards compatibility support unclear"

9GeyOPB.gif

nice i get a good two years with my OLED model of da switch lol

Ready to not be able to get the next console for at least a year after release because of scalpers

9GeyOPB.gif

Idc about Back Compat cuz i'm a nasty pirate, but LCD instead of OLED?

9GeyOPB.gif

Nov 2024 

Nintendo Kart 

Pokemon Legends: Original Dragon

May 2025

3D Mario

Nov 2025

Pokemon Gen 10 (the last 3 Gens have dropped on the 3rd Friday of Nov, exactly 3 years apart)

Dec 2025

Smash

Imagine all those in the 1st year of launch exclusively on the Switch Ü

Coming to outsell the PS5 in a year, without backwards compatibility.

9GeyOPB.gif

Switch 2 / Super Nintendo Switch and PS5 Pro releasing in the same window? I am entirely ****** next year

9GeyOPB.gif

But what could switch 2 possibly have to offer when we already got TOTK and Mario Wonder coming later this year? Odyssey 2 is not enough, I fear.

9GeyOPB.gif

Super Switch better come with a handhold-only option from the get-go. :sistrens:

1 hour ago, Puttanesca said:

But what could switch 2 possibly have to offer when we already got TOTK and Mario Wonder coming later this year? Odyssey 2 is not enough, I fear.

9GeyOPB.gif

That's why no backwards compatibility makes no sense because the Switch 2 will solely launch on the back of the switch catalogue in it's first year, exactly like PS5 buyers playing mostly PS4 games ... 

Now if they are confident to get 3 big titles from 3 big franchise in the first 6 months then I would totally get why they would **** us with no compatibility. It's scamtendo we talking about. Imagine if they pull a uno reverse card on us and they have a new Animal Crossing ready with the same engine as NH, then it's game over.

9GeyOPB.gif 

5 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

That's why no backwards compatibility makes no sense because the Switch 2 will solely launch on the back of the switch catalogue in it's first year, exactly like PS5 buyers playing mostly PS4 games ... 

Now if they are confident to get 3 big titles from 3 big franchise in the first 6 months then I would totally get why they would **** us with no compatibility. It's scamtendo we talking about. Imagine if they pull a uno reverse card on us and they have a new Animal Crossing ready with the same engine as NH, then it's game over.

9GeyOPB.gif 

If they go back to AC's roots and abandon the island designer game that it's turned into then we might be purchasing.

9GeyOPB.gif

You ******* need to buy Pikmin 4 for clear skin and backwards compatibility.

9GeyOPB.gif

37 minutes ago, Subomie said:

You ******* need to buy Pikmin 4 for clear skin and backwards compatibility.

9GeyOPB.gif

We havin pimples and a Scamtendo Switch Like a Sissie then :sistrens:

6 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

We havin pimples and a Scamtendo Switch Like a Sissie then :sistrens:

Die.

CI_NSwitchDS_Pikmin2_02_image950w.png

• Confused 1

On 7/27/2023 at 3:32 PM, Rence said:

Talent won :clap3: I’ll snatch a copy after I finish Final Fantasy XVI and Oracle of Ages/Seasons :duca:

The fwhole franchise is fantastic. I am happy to finally see Pikmin getting its flowers. I can see it ending around 4M which would be a huge success for this game. I'm loving it a lot.

4 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The fwhole franchise is fantastic. I am happy to finally see Pikmin getting its flowers. I can see it ending around 4M which would be a huge success for this game. I'm loving it a lot.

Three years ago I woulda said no way, but with how 3 Deluxe surprise smashed out of nowhere? I could maybe see it...

Pikmin 4 is coming for blood the rest of the year + next year 

10 million seller I fear 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.