Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

25 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Wait, when you put it this way, the year looks pretty bad :redface:

1/3 are remakes/ports

Engage and Cereza are low points for their series

Detective Pikachu looks like an N64 game (and seems cringe)

At least we got Tears of the Kingdom and it looks like Pikmin 4 is gonna be a serve :clap3:

For a 7th year, this is a history-making megasmash :deadbanana: 

We already have:

Zelda Tears of the Kingdom - 10M+

Fire Emblem Engage - 1.61M

Kirby’s Return To Dreamland Deluxe - 1.46M

Metroid Prime Remastered - 1.09M

Also, Engage is the 4th best-selling Fire Emblem game (it has outsold over 15 other Fire Emblem games) and that is after just one quarter. Cereza is a spin-off of a mini game and Detective Pikachu is a follow-up to a surprisingly well-received spin-off. 

We’re looking at over 40M sales for new first-party games by the end of the year, which is already historic. These are my predictions:

Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - 20M+

Super Mario Wonder - 15M+

Kirby’s Return To Dreamland Deluxe - 3M

Pikmin 4 - 2.5M

Fire Emblem Engage - 2.25M

Super Mario RPG - 2M

Detective Pikachu Returns - 1.5M

Metroid Prime Remastered - 1.5M

Warioware Move It! - 1.15M

Advance Wars 1+2 - 1M

Pikmin 1+2 - 1M

Cereza and The Lost Demon - 300k

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

17 hours ago, Aristotle said:

I think the background is a little bit too sparkly and weirdly detailed. I would also decrease a little bit the size of the characters including Mario. 

Too much focus on the visuality and not the actual game through.  It looks fun but not as good as it's predecessor.

Whut? Wonde rlooks miiiley better than any NSMB game imo. I feel like there is actually life and soul in the game. Next to it NSMBU looks like a lifeless shell made with Mario Maker

4 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Whut? Wonde rlooks miiiley better than any NSMB game imo. I feel like there is actually life and soul in the game. Next to it NSMBU looks like a lifeless shell made with Mario Maker

It does look visually better but for some reason I don't like it. Maybe it'll grow on me and also I have yet to see the game so ...

Edited by Aristotle

Wonder looks awesome I actually really love psychedelic mechanic and I hope that's what the whole game is about and not just few levels

• Like 1

French Bayo's playstyle has so much swag :jonny5: the cane twirling :jonny5: that slide in sync with the music @0:07 :jonny5:

14 hours ago, Magickarp said:

French Bayo's playstyle has so much swag :jonny5: the cane twirling :jonny5: that slide in sync with the music @0:07 :jonny5:

That dance-off she did with Main Bayo was cringe as hell :bibliahh: Main Bayo thought she ate that :bibliahh:

On 6/23/2023 at 7:41 AM, Eternium said:

For a 7th year, this is a history-making megasmash :deadbanana: 

We already have:

Zelda Tears of the Kingdom - 10M+

Fire Emblem Engage - 1.61M

Kirby’s Return To Dreamland Deluxe - 1.46M

Metroid Prime Remastered - 1.09M

Also, Engage is the 4th best-selling Fire Emblem game (it has outsold over 15 other Fire Emblem games) and that is after just one quarter. Cereza is a spin-off of a mini game and Detective Pikachu is a follow-up to a surprisingly well-received spin-off. 

We’re looking at over 40M sales for new first-party games by the end of the year, which is already historic. These are my predictions:

Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - 20M+

Super Mario Wonder - 15M+

Kirby’s Return To Dreamland Deluxe - 3M

Pikmin 4 - 2.5M

Fire Emblem Engage - 2.25M

Super Mario RPG - 2M

Detective Pikachu Returns - 1.5M

Metroid Prime Remastered - 1.5M

Warioware Move It! - 1.15M

Advance Wars 1+2 - 1M

Pikmin 1+2 - 1M

Cereza and The Lost Demon - 300k

Sonic Frontiers is  only second to Sonic Adventure (1), as the best selling (mainline) Sonic 3D game. After so many flops. Surely it had two 2 successful movies that gave it a boost. 

Now imagine having the second highest grossing animated movie ever and likely the biggest movie of the year. Mario is going to wreck the sales numbers.

I can definitely see Wonders pushing +15M by the end of the year. New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe already crossed the 15M mark, which is nothing more than an updated old game. 

After playing The Super Mario Bros Wii in Emulator with 59-60 VPS I really hope they increased the speed of Mario to a considerable degree in this game as it somehow appears to be in the trailer. It's really an unattractive game feature. However for some reason speed was never a problem for me in the Classical Mario Games, I don't why is that different now.

Do you see any difference between the speed of the New Super Mario Bros. Wii vs the 2012 Wii U/Switch game? 

I'm playing Pikmin for the first time (Pikmin 2) and I totally understand now why people love that series, Pikmins are soo cute and I hate that I drowned so many of them because I thought they could swim :jonny: Maybe I'll play 3 too if it goes on sale

I actually am a little bummed Nintendo hasn't historically ever done anything pride related as far as I know. I normally don't care what the corporations do but so many Nintendo fans I know are queer and vice versa... like let's be real the Splatoon LGBT presence is huge :bird:

Sega does what Nintendon't I guess:giraffe:

spacer.png

• Like 4

They better add Kirby Amazing Mirror to NSO soon! My subscription ends in mid-July and I was thinking about getting the Expansion Pack because there's finally enough games on there to be "worth it" :clown:

7 hours ago, ebaby said:

I actually am a little bummed Nintendo hasn't historically ever done anything pride related as far as I know. I normally don't care what the corporations do but so many Nintendo fans I know are queer and vice versa... like let's be real the Splatoon LGBT presence is huge :bird:

spacer.png

They gave the gays a new Peach game + playable Daisy in Wonder. :giraffe:

9 hours ago, ebaby said:

spacer.png

Daddy Ganondorf was just announced as an amiibo! THAT CHEST!:WAP:

Now I have something to test my gag reflex!

Edited by Dylangaga
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ebaby said:

spacer.png

This is something that's always bugged me, too. I imagine they're on a similar trajectory to Disney, in that because their content is generally "family-friendly", they're concerned over blowback from conservatives if they include explicitly queer characters.

They did move in the right direction by defending their employees last year: Nintendo to Recognize Gay Marriage for Employees, Defying Japan's Ban (pride.com)

Hopefully we'll see some movement from them in the next few years. There's some really obviously queer Zelda characters but we need more than just random side characters here and there. 

• Like 1

omg guys

what if the next wave of Mario kart DLC is gonna be Diddy kong racing related. 

diddy, funky, and conker and four tracks from DKR 64 :clownny:

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

omg guys

there's only 2 slots left tho

8 hours ago, aayAlex said:

there's only 2 slots left tho

Rip conker 

On 6/25/2023 at 7:28 PM, ebaby said:

spacer.png

Why do you think they announced a new Peach game? :fan: 

On 6/26/2023 at 11:05 AM, Katamari said:

omg guys

I'd rather they just add Diddy Kong Racing to NSO

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rence said:

Yea Zelda yes sales :clap3:

Everyone buying a Switch once their delayed Amazon orders for Battle Network Legacy Collection finally shipped YUP :jonny5:

On 6/26/2023 at 8:05 PM, Katamari said:

omg guys

P
I
P
S

:heart2:

22 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

P
I
P
S

cancel funky hire pipsy :jonny5:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

P
I
P
S

Queen s*** :jonny5:

I know she's blasting Speed Drive in that Barbie Pink kart

UaKX5DT.gif

• Like 1

We better get Funky and Dixie in the next Mario Kart wave, they are already in tour so they just need to reuse those models like they did for Birdo, Kamek and Petey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.