Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

Why did they stack all the games on October and November :redface: August and September are literally empty :redface:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

2 minutes ago, Rence said:

Why did they stack all the games on October and November :redface: August and September are literally empty :redface:

That's when we play Everybody 1-2 Switch!

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

I'm still holding out hope for F-Zero...:weeps:

I think the Switch isn't slowing down honestly...keep it coming. 

Mario fans won! I'm super excited to finally play Super Mario RPG, and the 2D Mario they showed looked soooo fun and refreshing after all the stale New Super Mario Bros games that came out a decade ago. Not to mention the Peach game, which we got tantalizingly little of. I'm nostalgic for Super Princess Peach and I'm so glad she's getting another game!

Daisy a playable character? We won. Person who rigged the Nintendo rate lost.

mario-daisy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like the more animated Mario in Wonder (hate this name tho ddd), but wish they dropped the 'New' title font and the "ba ba ba~" from the music.

42 minutes ago, Attitude said:

mario-daisy.gif

Drag it

princess-daisy-mario.gif

spacer.png

we WON

53 minutes ago, Attitude said:

mario-daisy.gif

11 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Drag it

princess-daisy-mario.gif

10 minutes ago, Save The Day said:

spacer.png

we WON

Keep SEETHEing but iirc even though someone made a fake acct to sway the vote, it didnt change the results spacer.png

Special thanks to @Tylerbv’s 0 which kept Birdo Top 2 but not number 1 :gaycat4:

spacer.png

That's nice of Nintendo to do some charity and let Daisy be a playable character for once. Rosalina deserves a break after all the talent acclaim beauty and success for the past couple of years :heart:

I'm definitely getting that new 2D Mario and the Super Mario RPG remake. I have high hopes for that Princess Peach game too!

I already bought Pikmin 4, but it's looking better and better. I'll definitely pick up Pikmin 1 & 2 down the line as well since I only ever got to play a little bit of 2.

That Dragon Quest Monsters game looks pretty good! I feared Treasures was going to be their only Monster-adjacent game for the console. I really enjoyed the GBC game, but never picked up any of the DS/3DS games, so I'll definitely give this game a play.

And then I'm excited for my Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life remake coming out next week :duca: Even if they didn't mention it today nn

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

Keep SEETHEing but iirc even though someone made a fake acct to sway the vote, it didnt change the results spacer.png

Special thanks to @Tylerbv’s 0 which kept Birdo Top 2 but not number 1 :gaycat4:

spacer.png

"someone" aka you. 

Stay mad.

princess-daisy-mario.gif

And when Daisy wins the next Nintendo girls rate after starring in Super Mario's Wonderful Acid Trip and The Super Mario Movie 2: Daisy's Sarasaland Adventure, then what?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

"someone" aka you. 

Stay mad.

princess-daisy-mario.gif

Low key even though I live for the gag, it actually wasn’t me. Did we ever find out who it was? :gaycat7:

New 2D Mario game looks fun, though I have yet to finish 3D World+Bowser's Fury and start Odyssey :redface:

Excited for new Peach game (still have my copy of Super Princess Peach)! Never played Mario RPG so no nostalgia for it :zzz: probably skip

On 6/18/2023 at 9:31 AM, Subomie said:

I bought the Megaman Battle Network collection but the new font they chose is so ugly :skull: Like the worse than the Final Fantasy remasters. Idk if I can look at it any longer.

Yeah it's definitely a choice but you get used to it pretty quickly. Either way thanks for the +1 sale!3vSuhlE.png

That was one big fat STACKED Direct whew

Excited for Wonder. I love 2d Mario

Detective Pikachu is a MESS. The boomer ass Pikachu and his coffee :bibliahh:

Also really like the new Kart characters. Was hoping for Wigglers return

• Like 1

3 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

spacer.png

I helped talent win :clap3:

The direct was cute. Stoked for RPG.

I still can't get over HOW ******* ADORABLE PEACH LOOKS

spacer.pngspacer.png

A new 2D Mario game!!!   Ysssss, sign me up for that.  Sassy Daisy being playable.  I wonder what her special skill will be?

Goty, also known as Fashion Dreamer, will be released on November 2nd in Japan. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.