Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Daisy, BOOKED AND BUSY :WAP:

Wait daisy is now in a main Mario game now 

oh wow 

Daisy being treated as a character outside sports games makes me wonder if she’s gonna have a part in the next Mario film.

That was a very good direct. I had zero expectations as we're probably near the end of the Switch but Nintendo won't let us down !

Mario RPG - Never played it so I'm buying.

New Peach Game - Day one.

Luigi's Mansion 2 - Never done this one so day one.

Super Mario Wonder - It looks incredibly, day one.

Pikmin 4 - Day f****** one, GOTY (in my heart).

Pikmin 1 & 2 - I've completed them in 2022 but I'll probably buy them on the Switch later at cheaper price.

Such a great direct.

It's such a small little gripe but I wish they used a different font for the Super Mario Bros. just to signal a sort of "new era" with the 2d games but whatever.

Watching now :nicole2:

Star Ocean Second Story R :jonny5:

this was a good direct, Super Mario RPG gagged me it’s such a long time coming; Peach game giving dress up and Daisy being playable in the new Mario Wonder >>> Mario Kart 8 is truly Mario Kart Infinite atp though, I was waiting for 9 at first but Idk now :monkey:

OMG us Daisy stans won :WAP:

• ATRL Moderator

The laziness :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

Pikmin 1 & 2 cost $50 :bibliahh:

The metal gear collection and Star ocean remake :jonnycat:

pikmin 4 looks really cool too 

scamtendo won 

scamlus is losing tho! Wtf are those prices! 

8 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

The laziness :deadbanana2:

This whole remake is kinda bleh... the squished down models are cute, but the trailer was kinda lacking the OG charm...

6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Pikmin 1 & 2 cost $50 :bibliahh:

Worth every penny :lakitu:

In my friend Discord last night someone said “what are your unrealistic expectations for the direct” and I said “Pikmin 4” and look at me now :duca: 

looks like i will be buying mario kart 8 after all

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

The only exciting thing for me is the new Princess Peach game. That new Mario game is just as generic as the others, the only good thing is Daisy being playable.

Edited by KaledKalil

Never played Super Mario RPG but I’m an enormous fan of basically every other Squaresoft RPG that came out during that period(especially FF VI and Chrono Trigger) so I’ll finally try it.  

music legend Yoko Shimomura has confirmed she is the composer for the Super Mario RPG remake :johnald:

if you know you know! she's iconic (did the soundtracks for Kingdom Hearts series, Mario & Luigi, and the original mario rpg on SNES)

Hmmmm.

Disappointed no full trailer or date for BCP Wave 5, but Kamek, Petey, and Wiggler are all awesome.

No Star Fox, Mario Baseball, or TOTK DLC (not that I was expecting any) :cries: 

Super Mario Wonder looks amazing, and Daisy + Yoshi playable!? :duca: :duca: :duca: Oh we will be SAT :celestial6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.