Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

The game leaked? :rip:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

49 minutes ago, arceus said:

The game leaked? :rip:

Its all over the internet :rip:

Once again, too scared to read this topic but I just quickly wanted to come here and say :

THIS IS NOT A REGULAR DLC :WAP: I SWEAR THIS FEELS LIKE A BRAND NEW GAME I AM IN SHOCK. The lore dump, the beautiful scenery, the characters having interesting dynamic... THIS IS XENOBLADE. I'm sure once I finish the story, it will make the base game even better, but for now (I am about to climb the "Black Mountains") XC3 DLC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XC3. 

Also forgive me Rex for talking so much **** about you, I might have not appreciated you when you were younger but Daddy Rex is an icon :WAP:

• ATRL Moderator

Now that TOTK is out there, quick reminder to not post any spoilers without spoiler tags.

Even once the game is out, please post major content inside spoiler tags with some kind of description above it.

fee22095235c2360f93beb1e26e31479.gif

Someone please buy me V1 Switch so I can play the game early. 

Just read some huge TOTK spoilers and I'm just going to say people are going to have opinions about this game, that's for sure

I just watched a stream where

(Exploration spoilers)

Spoiler

After finishing the maze, Link dives from the labyrinth floating in the sky passing through another labyrinth on the ground then down to the underground hole where a huge boss appears. The whole dive was seamless and everyone in chat was amazed

This is already GOTY

Edited by Rence

poor Xenoverrated Chronicles getting stomped out again

Something I never thought about until now with Battle Network is it's strange for Lan to have this super rich friend Yai and he's just middle class. Considering his grandfather was the key factor in advancing computer/internet technology and his father created the first smart phone that everyone in society uses the Hikari family should be Rolling in zenny :thing:  Like he's literally a nepo baby with generational wealth x2 and somehow not the richest person in his friend group??? I guess Capcom wanted to make the protagonist "relatable"... so then maybe don't make his grandpa the Bill Gates and his dad the Steve Jobs of the game's universe :clown:

Also, the Legacy Collection has already sold over 1 million worldwide! :clap3:

#BackTheBlueBomber

enoch-upset.gif

51 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

Something I never thought about until now with Battle Network is it's strange for Lan to have this super rich friend Yai and he's just middle class. Considering his grandfather was the key factor in advancing computer/internet technology and his father created the first smart phone that everyone in society uses the Hikari family should be Rolling in zenny :thing:  Like he's literally a nepo baby with generational wealth x2 and somehow not the richest person in his friend group??? I guess Capcom wanted to make the protagonist "relatable"... so then maybe don't make his grandpa the Bill Gates and his dad the Steve Jobs of the game's universe :clown:

Also, the Legacy Collection has already sold over 1 million worldwide! :clap3:

#BackTheBlueBomber

enoch-upset.gif

Wait that was fast wtf :eek:

What's the biggest selling megaman collection? 

11 hours ago, arceus said:

Someone please buy me V1 Switch so I can play the game early. 

playing it on my V1 rn :gaygacat6:it’s always worth being an early bird hihi 

• ATRL Moderator

I have a launch Switch but am too scared to ever jailbreak it or whatever it's called. (But maybe that'll change if I lose my job and don't wanna pay for these expensive Nintendo games that never go on sale :fan:)

Cancelled my pre order of TOTK because I won't be able to enjoy it till I'm done with this exam that will mark the next years of my life. :chick3:

I'll buy it as soon as I'm done with everything. 

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Cancelled my pre order of TOTK because I won't be able to enjoy it till I'm done with this exam that will mark the next years of my life. :chick3:

I'll buy it as soon as I'm done with everything. 

Oh slay, what kind of exam? I happened to be working on my PhD dissertation in 2020/2021 when everyone was quarantined, so I somehow managed to game more than ever while also finishing the degree :lmao:

Starting to have second thoughts about pre-ordering the TOTK Collector's Edition... The way I just pre-ordered it impulsively cos it was selling out. I didn't realize how much it was gonna cost and I don't know if the additional items justify the price tag :toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, Baltie said:

Starting to have second thoughts about pre-ordering the TOTK Collector's Edition... The way I just pre-ordered it impulsively cos it was selling out. I didn't realize how much it was gonna cost and I don't know if the additional items justify the price tag :toofunny2:

Same. The fact that the BOTW collector's edition cost less and included more things. :skull:

Nintendo is a greedy capitalist wbk :bird:

Currently playing Future Redeemed to avoid spoiling myself with more TOTK leaks and this DLC is serving fanfiction so far. The main cast is quite dynamic though. No more Sena’s this time :bird:

11 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

I still don't care about TOTK :chick3:

[2]

Yall care enough to post about it tho:giraffe:

TOTK will be GOTY!

I need something to pass time till TOTK so I bought Links Awakening. I have no expierence with other Zelda games than BOTW so this is something new to me. So far I like it, the artstyle is really weird but it seems like it wil be a fun time

31 minutes ago, the70s said:

I need something to pass time till TOTK so I bought Links Awakening. I have no expierence with other Zelda games than BOTW so this is something new to me. So far I like it, the artstyle is really weird but it seems like it wil be a fun time

If you have a switch online membership you can play A Link To The Past on the SNES (it’s my personal favorite in the series, but also my first so there’s a lot of nostalgia there) and both Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask is on the N64!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.