Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

10 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

Noted. I thought it was more of a 50/50 thing but thanks for the heads up. I don’t mind VN style as long as it’s engaging and done well.

Gotta be honest, the game has more fighting than I expected. You got the option to fight random Digimons as much as you want to make them join your team or simply grind (these battles do not consume turns as you will see). I spent hours "catching" Digimon and battling. 

And even without this, I still feel like the main story had more fighting moments than expected to me. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

And y'all gave her a low ranking in the Main Nintendo Girl rate :shakeno:

Peach found QUAKING :clap3:

Finally finished XC3, whew what a game :jonnycat:

Screaming at Rex ******* three different women and getting them all pregnant at the same time, Shulk and Noah would never, they are loyal one woman men :jonnycat:

Um :jonny5: i think this is it :jonny5:

en40xeytvrn91.jpg
Octopath Traveler II final chapter + epilogue :loki: Not them foreshadowing the final chapter. It's been in the cover all along.

The music deserves to be nominated for Grammy. :clap3:

Spoiler

Song of Hope can be deleted tho 

They ******* did that with the story, character interaction, world building, etc., omg. Too bad it's flopping, it is 100000000x better than the first one. I hope we will get the third instalment. 

2 minutes ago, arceus said:

en40xeytvrn91.jpg
Octopath Traveler II final chapter + epilogue :loki: Not them foreshadowing the final chapter. It's been in the cover all along.

The music deserves to be nominated for Grammy. :clap3:

Hide contents

Song of Hope can be deleted tho 

They ******* did that with the story, character interaction, world building, etc., omg. Too bad it's flopping, it is 100000000x better than the first one. I hope we will get the third instalment. 

I'm glad u liked it! Did u find it too easy? Especially compared to OT1.

The final chapter is what i wish OT1 had :'( i felt much more connected to that cast.

4 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I'm glad u liked it! Did u find it too easy? Especially compared to OT1.

The final chapter is what i wish OT1 had :'( i felt much more connected to that cast.

It was too easy since I could spam Glacis 6 times using the Provoke Beast bug :rip: Unlike you, my travelers could only max. deal 10k damage per turn. I had no intention to one kill the boss ofc. Since I love the clash between the music and the sound of the shield breaking. :ghostface:

I have yet to beat Galdera tho, lol. Maybe for my second playthrough. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Rence said:

It’s almost here :jonny5:

The Reddit post was deleted :rip: Is it gonna be a YouTube video from Ninty?

WaiT I just realized Lanz is gay it never occurred to me while I was playing :jonnycat:

His love for Joran/gay undertones of their relationship

He never shows any interest in Sena (who is also gay and in love with Mio) unlike the other two parings in the group

Eunie (who is homophobic) constantly talks about Lanz wanting something meatier

Finally we got gay representation, just another reason why XC3 is the best game on the series

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Finally we got gay representation, just another reason why XC3 is the best game on the series

The XCX erasure :biblio: That game has EXPLICITLY queer characters in Lara Nara and Lara Mara, the gay twins. They wear makeup, use ATRL lingo, have a convo with implied twincest, and openly discuss attraction to men.

And XC2 has clear queer characters like nonbinary legends Finch and Juniper.

Meanwhile XC3 took a step back with zero explicitly queer characters. Yet another reason XC3 is the worst game in the series.

Edited by feelslikeadream

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

And XC2 has clear queer characters like nonbinary legends Finch and Juniper.

Meanwhile XC3 took a step back with zero explicitly queer characters. Yet another reason XC3 is the worst game in the series.

Juniper is in XC3 sweaty, further proving my point that XC3 has the best representation :jonnycat: two gays in the main cast, a non binary character, the first black character in the main cast whew the best game really did that :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Juniper is in XC3 sweaty, further proving my point that XC3 has the best representation :jonnycat: two gays in the main cast, a non binary character, the first black character in the main cast whew the best game really did that :clap3: 

Nnnn, I was thinking of Roc.

But yeah, XC3 only getting one non-binary character and zero explicit gays in the main cast... Eek! And Elma is Black, so once again, XCX did it first.

But XC3 does have the first protagonist with no personality— WAIT! XCX had that too :eek:

XCX truly that girl :clap3::clap3:

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Apparently it will be from different channels :lakitu:

11 hours ago, Rence said:

I can understand Nintendo trying to bury Advanced Wars, but XC3 DLC too? :rip:

9 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I THINK it's gonna be like Journalists getting to preview the game @NintyHQ, & then writing their thoughts about their experience on their own channels.

7 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

WaiT I just realized Lanz is gay it never occurred to me while I was playing :jonnycat:

His love for Joran/gay undertones of their relationship

He never shows any interest in Sena (who is also gay and in love with Mio) unlike the other two parings in the group

Eunie (who is homophobic) constantly talks about Lanz wanting something meatier

It's giving mental illness :rip: not surprised you relate to Joran tho! frame0.jpg

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Nnnn, I was thinking of Roc.

But yeah, XC3 only getting one non-binary character and zero explicit gays in the main cast... Eek! And Elma is Black, so once again, XCX did it first.

But XC3 does have the first protagonist with no personality— WAIT! XCX had that too :eek:

XCX truly that girl :clap3::clap3:

lets not forget the homophobia of XC3

3068687_1663147580_1.jpg

3 DAYS UNTIL I CAN PICK UP MY TOTK SWITCH!:jonny:

9 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!:jonny:

17 DAYS UNTIL TOTK!!!:jonny:

On 4/24/2023 at 6:09 PM, Rence said:

Spoilers are going to be everywhere, I hate this.

Lanz is gay??? I must be dreaming, im living my fantasy again… :gaycat4:

Anywayssss can someone lie to me confirm the XC3 dlc is shite so I can find the inner strength to hold out a little longer in case they pull out a shadow drop announcement for a physical release???  :coffee2:

Edited by youreyesgocold

Enjoying the XC3 DLC so far. I'm liking the new characters too. But i only just started C2, & at this point in XC3 i still liked it so :matty:  

They dropped all at once :jonny5: the rest are in the spoiler tag cause there’s too many previews :jonny5:

Spoiler

This article just confirmed some exploration-related spoilers :jonny5:

Omg Nintendo is selling Mio's diary for free if you have 500 platinum points. Just got mine :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.