Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

1 hour ago, Goaty said:

Bayo3 was one of the biggest letdowns in my entire gaming life. Can’t think of something teased for that long that ended up that disappointing :rip:

The way you spit straight facts. Tossed it in the bin halfway through Ch 3 :deadbanana2:

58 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

Maybe I’ll finally try Digimon Survive to get my drama fix in the mean time.

Oooh she's so good. Loved my time with DS, but I only played through one of the branching storylines.

I wanted to wait a bit before jumping in again because the first two thirds of the game are the same on most runs. Maybe by the summer it will have been long enough time away for me to want to return. But I definitely would recommend it (if you like visual novels and NOT if you're looking for a strategy game :mandown: )

spacer.png

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

My opinions on the XC protagonists are similar to my opinions on their respective games. I just realized they represent their own games so well

XC - Shulk is mostly good but he has his weak moments

XC2 - Rex is a good (generic) shonen character with great development but he’s also f****** annoying

XC3 - Noah is painfully average

I ranked them 3 > 1 > 2 before but lately I’ve realized that 3 had so much wasted potential that in the end it turned out to be a jack of all trades that never excels in anything :rip: They’re all equal to me now but a definitive edition of 2 would definitely rank first :bird:

Ugh I need this king to break my mother ******* back and **** and *** on my ****. Make me your little *** **** daddy and treat me like the ***** that you know I am :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Rence said:

3 had so much wasted potential that in the end it turned out to be a jack of all trades that never excels in anything :rip:

This is literally 3 in summary. I wholeheartedly enjoyed my time with it, and on first play through it was the only one of the 3 that made me want to do all the side quests as I went. But in the end, it does everything it can to try and better the best pieces of the first two and then kind of falls short at being great at any of them. Still love it. Still stan, just not as much as the first two.

Also lets not forget the true XC!mpg

spacer.png

A true ICON  :gaycatina1:

1 minute ago, youreyesgocold said:

Also lets not forget the true XC!mpg

spacer.png

A true ICON  :gaycatina1:

I’m so torn cause I love this and I think it’s the best out of all of them but the late game randomly asks you to complete a million sidequests just to progress the main story so I never finished it :deadbanana2: 

2 hours ago, Goaty said:

Bayo3 was one of the biggest letdowns in my entire gaming life. Can’t think of something teased for that long that ended up that disappointing :rip:

Finally someone else agrees. Finished it and put it down forever. I am not supporting another game until they fix their **** 💀

• ATRL Moderator

XC2 ≥ Torna > XCX > XC1 > Future Connected >>>>>> XC3

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

spacer.png

Girl, we can drag XC3 as much as necessary because it’s fun and she deserves it, but let’s be at least logical. Future Connected was at best a waste of development effort. 

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Girl, we can drag XC3 as much as necessary because it’s fun and she deserves it, but let’s be at least logical. Future Connected was at best a waste of development effort. 

I liked it better :michael: In hindsight, it previewed some of the issues with XC3, but it at least had a protagonist with a personality, wasn't bloated with 38,679 fetch quests, had a satisfying story conclusion, etc. They're bottom 2, but if you forced me to replay one of them, I'd pick FC for sure.

. Big Rex is hideous :bunny:

7 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

spacer.png

This deserves a thread ban :biblionny:

Only the superior Mega Man :clap3:

To think they didn't even invest in physical editions for Europe despite being the most hyped Megaman collection. Capcom is so stupid :toofunny2:

On 4/20/2023 at 11:49 AM, feelslikeadream said:

spacer.png

Future Connected before XC3 :rip:

How long can Future Redeemed be ? They are teasing the **** out of it on Twitter, it looks like it could last for 50 hours 

K&K dragging Pointcrow :bibliahh:should've known PC would be exaggerating everything to make himself look like a bigger victim. Not his first rodeo :fan:

Anyway, surprised K&K make more from Patreon, than GoodVibesGaming :rip: Especially when u consider K&K are much newer, & have half the subscribers. GVG also has to split the $ between 4 guys + 2 part timers :rip: Idk why Jon left Nintendo Life. He's pretty much the only one that's making videos for GVG, despite all 4 having equal pay :rip:

David is embarrassing. He's begged fans for money on Twitter like 7 times now? All while he streams on his own Twitch daily to almost no viewers, refuses to get a second job, & makes 1 video for GVG every 3 months because "quality takes time" :rip: this is a guy with 4 kids, & a wife who also doesn't work :rip: GoodVibesGaming should be a lesson on toxic positivity :rip:

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

How long can Future Redeemed be ? They are teasing the **** out of it on Twitter, it looks like it could last for 50 hours 

Rumours say it's longer than Torna (we have seen videos of characters at level 65!), which would upset me because we don't have a physical edition for this if that's the case. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

Just pre-ordered the Pyra and Mythra amiibos :jonny5: 

Can't wait for the Noah and Mio amiibos next :jonny5: 

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

K&K dragging Pointcrow :bibliahh:should've known PC would be exaggerating everything to make himself look like a bigger victim. Not his first rodeo :fan:

Anyway, surprised K&K make more from Patreon, than GoodVibesGaming :rip: Especially when u consider K&K are much newer, & have half the subscribers. GVG also has to split the $ between 4 guys + 2 part timers :rip: Idk why Jon left Nintendo Life. He's pretty much the only one that's making videos for GVG, despite all 4 having equal pay :rip:

David is embarrassing. He's begged fans for money on Twitter like 7 times now? All while he streams on his own Twitch daily to almost no viewers, refuses to get a second job, & makes 1 video for GVG every 3 months because "quality takes time" :rip: this is a guy with 4 kids, & a wife who also doesn't work :rip: GoodVibesGaming should be a lesson on toxic positivity :rip:

Not you using some irrelevant and unknown YouTubers to try a drag PC just because you’re an OPCH :bibliahh: how long did you have to go searching to find this video buried in the depths of YouTube? The fact is PC has received so much support both from other content creators and viewers. Even people on Reddit who don’t watch his content was siding with him. :coffee2:

Finally finished Majora’s Mask and it’s

talented-unique.gif

One of the best games of all time I fear

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Is Kit gay or not?

12 minutes ago, Rence said:

Finally finished Majora’s Mask and it’s

talented-unique.gif

One of the best games of all time I fear

Spilled :clap3: The best Zelda game ever. BotW is a cute second-best though!

All the support for PointCrow :jonnycat:

3.1 Million views

Even SmallAnt supports PC

Spoiler

Edited by TaggedGalaxy

These TOTK leak false alarms are pissing me off! Personally idgaf if the game leaks but the chaos that will presume will be funny to see after being inactive in gaming for a few years :deadbanana2:

On 4/20/2023 at 9:51 AM, thatsmydemi said:

Only the superior Mega Man :clap3:

To think they didn't even invest in physical editions for Europe despite being the most hyped Megaman collection. Capcom is so stupid :toofunny2:

I loved the Battle Network games. BN2>

On 4/19/2023 at 8:31 PM, youreyesgocold said:

The way you spit straight facts. Tossed it in the bin halfway through Ch 3 :deadbanana2:

Oooh she's so good. Loved my time with DS, but I only played through one of the branching storylines.

I wanted to wait a bit before jumping in again because the first two thirds of the game are the same on most runs. Maybe by the summer it will have been long enough time away for me to want to return. But I definitely would recommend it (if you like visual novels and NOT if you're looking for a strategy game :mandown: )

spacer.png

Noted. I thought it was more of a 50/50 thing but thanks for the heads up. I don’t mind VN style as long as it’s engaging and done well.

• ATRL Moderator

And y'all gave her a low ranking in the Main Nintendo Girl rate :shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.