Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

BOTW2 in dev: 7

Sky reveal: 6

TOTK Name: 4

Nuts & Bolts: 6.5

Final Trailer: 10

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

imagine if there are ice gleeoks that freeze you with their breath and then stomp on you!

omg please :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

whats the second pic

5j5svkN.gif

I can't link it but just search up Jordan & Kyle 

5j5svkN.gif

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

On 4/16/2023 at 2:33 PM, Magickarp said:

BOTW2 in dev: 7

Sky reveal: 6

TOTK Name: 4

Nuts & Bolts: 6.5

Final Trailer: 10

omg please :jonny5:

I can't link it but just search up Jordan & Kyle 

5j5svkN.gif

Just peeped their catalogue but not that video tho. It’s better in pictures than movies lol

Spoiler

Kyle needs to go SOLO cause that’s some material right there

5j5svkN.gif

Ot: Mario smash sonic flop 

AGAIN 

5j5svkN.gif

I've been slowly working my way through Metroid but damn is it a good game!!! The graphics really do look great on switch (especially on handheld with the oled). My goal is to finish it by TOTK so I can start that right away

26 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Just peeped their catalogue but not that video tho. It’s better in pictures than movies lol

Hide contents

Kyle needs to go SOLO cause that’s some material right there

5j5svkN.gif

2-3 weeks till TOTK leaks

5j5svkN.gif

get into Troy he's my fave 

5j5svkN.gif

but Kyle is my 2nd fave, check out his Valentines Day with Jordan, they have so much chemistry
5j5svkN.gif

Where is DKC NEW GAME starting Dixie Kong + her appearance in Mario Kart 8 character 

4013671-xb3cooking.jpg

The best Nopon companion in the series, ugh what an Icon :jonnycat:

I'm almost done with the game, just finally completed all the side quests and ascension quests, about to head to Origin at level 99 :skull: Lanz remains the hottest character :giraffe:

Mio and Eunie are overrated, Sena is the true MPG after Manana :clap3:

Noah is still the best protagonist and so far this is still my favorite Xenoblade game, anyone who thinks otherwise is tasteless :coffee:

My final party is:

Taion (Seraph) (Main)

Noah (Incursor)

Eunie (Troubadour) 

Mio (Lapidarist)

Sena (Ogre)

Lanz (Lone Exile)

Hero: Riku and Manana (because it makes sense)

Edited by TaggedGalaxy

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/26/2023 at 7:32 AM, TaggedGalaxy said:

Noah is the best main Xenonlade protagonist 

Noah > Shulk > Rex :giraffe:

On 2/26/2023 at 9:48 AM, feelslikeadream said:

One of the worst posts I've seen on this site :heart:

Name 3 distinct personality traits of Noah's and support your answers with evidence from the game. I'll wait.

@TaggedGalaxy Since you're back to spreading lies, can you please respond to my post from Feburary that you seem to have missed? :matty:

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

4013671-xb3cooking.jpg

The best Nopon companion in the series, ugh what an Icon :jonnycat:

I'm almost done with the game, just finally completed all the side quests and ascension quests, about to head to Origin at level 99 :skull: Lanz remains the hottest character :giraffe:

Mio and Eunie are overrated, Sena is the true MPG after Manana :clap3:

Noah is still the best protagonist and so far this is still my favorite Xenoblade game, anyone who thinks otherwise is tasteless :coffee:

My final party is:

Taion (Seraph) (Main)

Noah (Incursor)

Eunie (Troubadour) 

Mio (Lapidarist)

Sena (Ogre)

Lanz (Lone Exile)

Hero: Riku and Manana (because it makes sense)

I don't agree with Mío being overrated but yes, Noah is the best protagonist hands down! 

38 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

@TaggedGalaxy Since you're back to spreading lies, can you please respond to my post from Feburary that you seem to have missed? :matty:

You either recognize talent or you don't. Some people are born with taste and some aren't, maybe you can learn to be tasteless it's not too late to redeem yourself :heart:

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

• ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

You either recognize talent or you don't. Some people are born with taste and some aren't, maybe you can learn to be tasteless it's not too late to redeem yourself :heart:

LMAO can't even name three traits :ahh:

The definition of a FLAT character. No personality, no depth, nothing going in that head other than ~fighting for what's right~. The way Monolith fumbled so hard.... They better fix it with their new IP.

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

LMAO can't even name three traits :ahh:

The definition of a FLAT character. No personality, no depth, nothing going in that head other than ~fighting for what's right~. The way Monolith fumbled so hard.... They better fix it with their new IP.

Unlike Rex and Shulk, Noah is a fully developed character from the beginning, he is complex and has a better voice actor. He encompasses all of the traits of the main party without being one dimensional. Lanz and Sena are the strong fighters but not smart, Taion is smart and deliberate but inflexible, Eunie is passionate but abrasive, Mio is compassionate. Noah possesses all these traits in one character, he is shown to be a strong fighter like Sena and Lanz, but with the brains and tactical mindset of Taion and the passion and compassion of Eunie and Mio.

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Noah possesses all these traits in one character, he is shown to be a strong fighter like Sena and Lanz, but with the brains and tactical mindset of Taion and the passion and compassion of Eunie and Mio.

"Strong fighter" and "tactical mindset" are not personality traits. They're also generic, and I'm not even sure they're true; where do we see Noah as the one who is particularly adept at using either his physical or mental strength to advance the party's mission? He does not have passion; he literally looks on impassively as 95% of the story unfolds.

Noah literally does not have a personality. Better luck in XC4.

1 hour ago, Rence said:

Next week :jonny5:

Dad & Shulk should've been in the middle, but :jonny5: the way y'all just happen to be talking about XC3 today too :deadbanana: Hopefully i have time to finish this before TOTK leaks 

• ATRL Moderator

That trailer looks too similar to XC3 :chick3: I'm gonna wait and let y'all play it first and report back.

This announcement is so random cause why would they release the DLC a few weeks before TOTK instead of after :deadbanana:There’s nothing on their slate for the second half of the year other than Pikmin 4 and Pokemon DLC. Most of their IPs have already released on the Switch (other than Metroid Prime 4 and Donkey Kong) so I don’t really know what else they could announce for the holidays (unless the Switch 2 is finally happening :swan:)

nnn Not that trailer dropping while I'm about to finish my playthrough of XC3 :jonnycat:

I probably shouldn't have watched it yet, I feel like there were spoilers like wtf is Riku doing in that trailer? What is he, how old is he?

4 hours ago, Rence said:

Next week :jonny5:

How are they releasing this before TOTK? I cannot believe this comes out in literally one week. And they shadow dropped this trailer out of nowhere too. I have a feeling it’ll get overshadowed by the time TOTK releases.

But otherwise, the way Rex says “I’ll show them a thing or three!” had me screaming like he’s still the same old Rex but a daddy version now :gaycat6:

Also did Shulk look like that in the teaser trailer? He looks so different, I thought it was a different person until someone called him Shulk.

OMGGGG WHAT 

I THOUGHT IT WAS DROPPING LATER THIS YEAR?!?! WTF :jonny5:

That's so soon :jonny5:

Also I guess we can forget about a physical edition, right? I was waiting for them to announce it :katie: guess I'll buy it this weekend then! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.