Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

12 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I just got the Portal collection on sale too! I'm kind of glad to hear the first game is short (though I assumed it was) because I need some short games to play when I finish Ghost of Tsushima, which is soooooo long.

Let me know how 2 compares once you play that :gaycat2:

Ooh we’re in sync sis :gaycat1:Yeah I beat the campaign of the first one in like 3h10m and that was without giving up and cheating on any puzzles. So if you’re impatient and check guides you can finish even faster :skull:

3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Portal 1 is great, but Portal 2 is literally on a whole nother level. It is also more than twice as long. 

Good to hear!! I decided to do the bonus levels and I think I finished 10/14 so far so I will start 2 really soon! :chick1:

Edited by youreyesgocold

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

I’ve never played Pikmin before but I tried the demo on the eShop and I like it :jonny6: I’m gonna have to buy Pikmin 3 now I fear

Between this and Prime Remastered (never played the original) on Wednesday, I’m gonna be feasting :WAP:

2 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

I’ve never played Pikmin before but I tried the demo on the eShop and I like it :jonny6: I’m gonna have to buy Pikmin 3 now I fear

Between this and Prime Remastered (never played the original) on Wednesday, I’m gonna be feasting :WAP:

Pikmin is great! I've only played the third one on WiiU and that BORING attempt to cash in on another Pokemon Go but I'm perched for Pikmin 4 :clap3:

Also ms thing, I don't see your @ in the submitted ballot list for the main nintendo gal rate. You NEED to go give Samus your 11 so we can secure our good sis the numba 1 spot :cm:

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Pikmin is great! I've only played the third one on WiiU and that BORING attempt to cash in on another Pokemon Go but I'm perched for Pikmin 4 :clap3:

Also ms thing, I don't see your @ in the submitted ballot list for the main nintendo gal rate. You NEED to go give Samus your 11 so we can secure our good sis the numba 1 spot :cm:

spacer.png

Wait I missed this. Lemme submit now :jonny:

The entire artbook from TOTK has leaked and is already everywhere on the internet. It apparently contains TONS of spoilers. Be very cautions :/

15 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The entire artbook from TOTK has leaked and is already everywhere on the internet. It apparently contains TONS of spoilers. Be very cautions :/

we gheys finally won!

M328nB2.jpg 

hamster-drinking.gif

Look through the art book and yeah all the people saying it looked like DLC look real dumb. 

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I’ve seen it and it does not spoil anything story related, just some ennemies, new looks and characters but nothing that ruins the experience at all 

• ATRL Moderator

I loved Pikmin 1 but I never played 2 or 3.... I thought we were gonna get a Pikmin collection with 1 & 2 since it seemed like P4 was getting delayed for no reason, but I should have known not to expect it :gaycat7:

im amazed by BOTW. cannot believe my dumb ass waited this long to play it :rip: i guess ill finish it until totk

1 hour ago, samybertoni said:

I’ve seen it and it does not spoil anything story related, just some ennemies, new looks and characters but nothing that ruins the experience at all 

So that's already a huge spoil :dies: 

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

I loved Pikmin 1 but I never played 2 or 3.... I thought we were gonna get a Pikmin collection with 1 & 2 since it seemed like P4 was getting delayed for no reason, but I should have known not to expect it :gaycat7:

I'm a huge Pikmin fan, one of my favorite franchise ever.

The first game is the least good in my opinion. Pikmin 2 is absolutely fantastic and 3 is great too !

You can play them for free you know :bird:

• ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I'm a huge Pikmin fan, one of my favorite franchise ever.

The first game is the least good in my opinion. Pikmin 2 is absolutely fantastic and 3 is great too !

You can play them for free you know :bird:

I'm too lazy :gaycat7: I also don't have a good office/desk setup at my current apartment, so if something's not easily accessible on PS5 or Switch, I'm pretty unlikely to play.

Maybe they'll add GameCube to the NSO on the Switch 2 and I'll be able to play P2 that way!

Poor thing leaking so early :deadvision:  No hints of playable Zelda or Dungeons :shutup: (still could happen, but u can't tell from the leak)

The book doesn't even contain things from the latest trailer, like the 3 headed dragon, or Redeads.

2 hours ago, samybertoni said:

Thanks for this, wasn't sure if i was gonna read it. Thankfully u can't really tell any major plot spoilers. 

I would've been spoilt by YT or Twitter eventually anyways, must as well get it out of the way now.

3 hours ago, Eóghan said:

we gheys finally won!

Reveal hidden contents

M328nB2.jpg 

hamster-drinking.gif

Why him when this man is right here?

That shoulder width, defined arms, cut abs, whew lawd.

GFCunJr.png

21 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Why him when this man is right here?

That shoulder width, defined arms, cut abs, whew lawd.

Hide contents

GFCunJr.png

they really said gay rights

hamster-drinking.gif 

The TOTK art book is the one that comes with the collector's edition of the game, so it of course spoils next to nothing about the story, since many players would look at it before playing anyway. Literally just one thing I saw in there that could really count. Obviously if you don't want to see any new locations, characters, or enemy mobs, do not look!

• ATRL Moderator

Just watched the IGN review of Metroid Prime Remastered and was shocked they gave it a 10 :WAP: I'm so excited to play it now.

11 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Pikmin 2 is GOATed, ugh. 3 is great too, but really easy. Even on the added difficulty modes from the Switch release.

• ATRL Moderator

Voting is closed for the Main Ninty Girl rate :wave2: Thanks to the 53 people who submitted their votes! I'll start tabulating and hope to share results in the next couple days. (I'll probably just drop a few at a time rather than trying to have everyone here at once, except for finale.)

To celebrate the rate, I also made something special, to be revealed soon :gaycat4:

Edited by feelslikeadream

I honestly had no idea Metroid prime was such a revered game, I'm definitely gonna pick it this week when physicals drop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.