Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

Imagine hating feminist icon Daisy when that annoying little dog ***** from Animal Crossing is right there :biblio: 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Imagine hating Daisy when Peach basic ass right there

1 hour ago, Miles. said:

Imagine hating feminist icon Daisy when that annoying little dog ***** from Animal Crossing is right there :biblio: 

You are both serving taste - those two are bottom of the barrel and also deserve TANK scores. But we can only give one zero :cm: 

Rosalina stays winning :allears:

(inb4 @feelslikeadream swoops in and exposes my rates for them. I don’t even remember if I dragged them, but if I didn’t then I should have)

• ATRL Moderator
57 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

You are both serving taste - those two are bottom of the barrel and also deserve TANK scores. But we can only give one zero :cm: 

Not "bottom of the barrel" when you gave Isabelle a 5 :rip:

30 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Hmm I feel like she was elevated for all those Doomabelle memes tbh :lakitu:

spacer.png

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

giphy.gif

Zelda is bottom of the barrel, but y'all aren't ready for this truth. :gaycat1:***** has her name on the game, but is not even playable. 

• ATRL Moderator
49 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Zelda is bottom of the barrel, but y'all aren't ready for this truth. :gaycat1:***** has her name on the game, but is not even playable.

Several Nintendivas have dragged Impa and I don't get it. She's far more interesting than Zelda tbh! Must be ageism or fatphobia I fear :shakeno:

2022062919582600_s.jpg?resize=512,288&ss

One week until Metroid Prime Remastered is released. All the previews have been so incredible, I’ve been fighting the urge to pop in the Trilogy in anticipation :WAP:

let me live in my delusion so I don’t go buy it on the eshop while I wait for my copy to ship

4 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

let me live in my delusion so I don’t go buy it on the eshop while I wait for my copy to ship

Or you can buy it twice to support the good sis samus :gaycat1:

• ATRL Moderator

I caved and pre-ordered Prime Remastered earlier today :mandown: 

I hate first-person games, but I figured:

- best case scenario, this game changes that for me

- worst case scenario, I supported the Metroid franchise, which might result in more 2D Metroids being made down the line

Hoping Ms. Samus doesn't let me down! :wave2:

Lemme give all the mario girls a one. And maybe birdo too cause of the payola

whitney-houston.gif

9 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I caved and pre-ordered Prime Remastered earlier today :mandown: 

I hate first-person games, but I figured:

- best case scenario, this game changes that for me

- worst case scenario, I supported the Metroid franchise, which might result in more 2D Metroids being made down the line

Hoping Ms. Samus doesn't let me down! :wave2:

I also hate first person games but this one was the exception to me. The game is much more about exploration than combat, and since my biggest issue when it comes to fpg is the aim, it doesn't bother me that much since it has the pointer/gyroscope option.

On 2/13/2023 at 5:56 PM, TalkThatRihanna said:

Prime Remastered has a 95 on Metacritic with 30+ reviews :jonny6: ICON, LEGEND, MOMENT

Love to see it :jonny5: 

im buying the 2nd installment of best franchise on Switch, Mario + Rabbids

whitney-houston.gif

2 hours ago, Liafen said:

im buying the 2nd installment of best franchise on Switch, Mario + Rabbids

whitney-houston.gif

Has her price collapsed yet? We’ve been perched for the $10

gold edition sale. Ubisoft really THOT anyone would buy the sequel at full price (or even half price :skull:) after the eshop had been plastered with M+R dollar bin sales for the past 4 years :bibliahh:

The franchise deserves full price coin but when you can get a Mario game at $10, you’re gonna wait for it 

3 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

gold edition sale. Ubisoft really THOT anyone would buy the sequel at full price (or even half price :skull:) after the eshop had been plastered with M+R dollar bin sales for the past 4 years :bibliahh:

The franchise deserves full price coin but when you can get a Mario game at $10, you’re gonna wait for it 

hm, you made some poinTs. maybe i should wait and buy Zelda instead, that actually has an increased price

whitney-houston.gif

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

It's down to $28 at least :toofunny3: But I'm waiting for $10!

Just finished Fire Emblem Engage, and I loved it! 

Now, I’m about to dive into Metroid Prime Remastered (first time playing a Prime game even though I love Metroid :jonnycat:)

And next week, I will be snagging Octopath Traveler II. As a Nintendiva, I am feeling FED! 

I’m sad Tales of Symphonia is getting panned :chick3: I mean yeah, they didn’t do anything to update the game, but the story and game are perfect :chick3: The best Tales of the series, why fix something that’s not broken

Rooting for the What A Girl Wants chanteuse. But Isabelle gets you girls pressed so I want the best for her

just replayed Three Houses cuz i’m too poor to buy Engage and …… wow :jonny5: Three Houses was truly that girl. by far my fave fire emblem i’ve played , they truly perfected the formula of an engaging and CONSUMING game, i loveloveloved they pushed the micromanagement into the forefront …. to say nothing of the LEGENDARY music keeping me going thruout the game

Engage really looks like such a lesser product comparatively, but i guess i’ll get around to playing it eventually

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.