Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

24 minutes ago, ebaby said:

nintendo better market the:coffee: out of the prime remaster  

they have 2 weeks...i'll be real pressed if they let it flop and get back on their "metroid doesnt sell :sorry:"

its gonna sell at least 1M copies, that sounds fine to me 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

• ATRL Moderator

Samus truly a main Ninty girl now :clap3: Daisy wishes.

The VOL4 teaser of the XC3's DLC is actually everything I wanted from the game itself :WAP: This is what the game should have been about smh

Edited by D.Va

23 hours ago, Magickarp said:

That WIDE back, the dual blades, the jawline :jonny5: did they change his VA tho? :shakeno: Or is that just his VA's deep voice

QDv5784.png

THIS 

And the shot of Gaur Plains fully ended me. If they keep mixing XC1 & XC2 assets, they have enough to make a 40-hours campaign if they want to (which would make up for some of XC3's disappointments). 

39 minutes ago, D.Va said:

THIS 

And the shot of Gaur Plains fully ended me. If they keep mixing XC1 & XC2 assets, they have enough to make a 40-hours campaign if they want to (which would make up for some of XC3's disappointments). 

I mean, Torna became the best XC game a whole separate game on its own and that’s a full 30 hour campaign :mandown:  I wouldn’t say expecting that out of the XC3 expansion pass is clowning 

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Rence said:

Lemme get a physical copy :jonny:

it looks PRISTINE :loki: the new models for her suit and the ship + the better all around lighting as well :jonny5:

they completely revamped some of the new assets also. ugh I really want to play it IMMEDIATELY but then I remember I didn't get to play Dread yet :skull: I hate being POOR :cries2:

I remember the talks after Skyward Sword that they might abandon the franchise :deadbanana: 

The bag is SECURED. 

Physical preorder on lock :jonnycat: 

spacer.png

9 hours ago, ebaby said:

nintendo better market the:coffee: out of the prime remaster  

they have 2 weeks...i'll be real pressed if they let it flop and get back on their "metroid doesnt sell :sorry:"

Yeah the marketing for Prime Remastered is awful compared to Dread :deadbanana2: I hope this can reach 2M Sales

-

Ugh my Switch has no more storage so it looks like I’ll be finishing up Scarlet until I get the physical Prime on 2/22 :cries:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

This rumor about Metroid Prime 1-4 has been around for almost 2 years :lakitu:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-working-on-metroid-prime-1-re-release-remaster-remake-for-release-in-2022-emily-roger-up-other-insiders-corroborate.490360/page-11#post-73958365

TLDR:

Spoiler

Retro Studios was supposed to remaster/remake the whole trilogy. Bandai Namco’s messed up with their work on Prime 4 and was cancelled so the project was handed to Retro. It was not possible to work on all 4 Prime games so Retro decided to remaster 1 and work on 4. Then, the remaster/remake of 2 and 3 might have been outsourced to a different studio. 

For Metroid to sell good, they would need to drop a BOTW-esque game. :sorry:

That remaster will sell 3M copies at best. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

Yesterday I played until I reached Magmoor and the game looks awesome. It is very close to the original but a lot of the assets seems to be rebuilt from the ground up.

I've been playing with the Wii control style, and so far so good. It's not as sharp as using the Wii mote tho, it gets stuck sometimes so resetting the pointer is somewhat frequent.

3 hours ago, Subomie said:

3M copies would be selling "good" anyway lol.

That’s a win for them tbh

4 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

For Metroid to sell good, they would need to drop a BOTW-esque game. :sorry:

That remaster will sell 3M copies at best. 

I would be stunned if it took more than 500k copies sold for this game to break even.

And even if it doesn’t break even, it’s worth it for Nintendo to invest their profits into games that diversify their portfolio. The Wii era taught them that they can’t just ignore hardcore games.

@thatsmydemi this discussion is hilar because you are likely setting MPR up with no context :biblio:

3m for this remaster would make it the best selling entry in the entire franchise :skull: As far as I’m aware Dread (the best seller) has only broken 2.9, and that was marketed out the wazoo. This is a remaster from a series with a niche audience, which is already available on every previous Nintendo home console since its initial launch. It’s NOT doing 3m

You’re expecting WAY too much. 

It’s safe to assume that Metroid Dread has reached the 3M mark which is difficult to get, not every Nintendo IP has that :coffee:

• ATRL Moderator

All this talk about Samus makes me think we need to do a Main Nintendo Girl rate :fan: Let me put this together just for laughs. I think 20 contenders would be good?

Peach, Daisy, Rosalina

Birdo, Toadette

Samus

Zelda

Dixie Kong

Lyn, Lucina

Melia, Pyra/Mythra, Mio, Eunie

Palutena

Isabelle

Bayonetta

Who else? :matty:

18 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

All this talk about Samus makes me think we need to do a Main Nintendo Girl rate :fan: Let me put this together just for laughs. I think 20 contenders would be good?

Peach, Daisy, Rosalina

Birdo, Toadette

Samus

Zelda

Dixie Kong

Lyn, Lucina

Melia, Pyra/Mythra, Mio, Eunie

Palutena

Isabelle

Bayonetta

Who else? :matty:

Umm you forgot Fiora, who is way more iconic imo than MeliUNUSABLE (I said what I said, XC1 stans fight me) :bam: and Sharla but no1curr about ha :skull:

Also Pauline who EATS Peach and Daisy (but Rosalina still clears them all :mandown:)

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, youreyesgocold said:

Umm you forgot Fiora, who is way more iconic imo than MeliUNUSABLE (I said what I said, XC1 stans fight me) :bam: and Sharla but no1curr about ha :skull:

Also Pauline who EATS Peach and Daisy (but Rosalina still clears them all :mandown:)

OMG, PAULINE!!! Yes, she has to be included.

I didn't forget Fiora. I had her there and ERASED her because she's a waste of space and I want to keep it at 20. But maybe if I can't think of anyone else, she'll get a pity entry.

Spoiler

I also didn't want to have too many characters from one series so idk what to do with Xeno-. Maybe just Melia and Nia (for being in multiple games) and Pyra/Mythra?

They should replace Pyra/Mythra in Smash with Dual Blade ChadRex :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.