Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

4 hours ago, M André said:

Grace Randolph on Twitter: "U all are hilarious 🤣❤️! - “home cooked meal”  is more about being made w/ love & care - not just bread 🙄 it's a  sandwich! - cooked

If I look back, I'm lost...

LMAO. That viewer's burger pic with a giant hair in it still SENDS me.

CzVdba6.gif

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

The Grace of "Movie Math" is Grace as Grace is intended to sound. She very skillfully vacillates between a range of tones; she's nasally, then pitchy, then shreiky, then suddenly she sounds like Elizabeth Holmes, then pitchy again. (And yes, that's how she's supposed to do it.) She's sultry. She's goofy. She's sounds slightly absurd. She's fully engaged. She's expressive in ways that "technically superior" YouTubers just aren't. She is brilliant. You have no idea how brilliant she is.

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Not her saying pineapple goes on pizza. I guess Some Things Never Change.mp3 :biblio:

Pineapple DOES go on pizza. 

37 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

The Grace of "Movie Math" is Grace as Grace is intended to sound. She very skillfully vacillates between a range of tones; she's nasally, then pitchy, then shreiky, then suddenly she sounds like Elizabeth Holmes, then pitchy again. (And yes, that's how she's supposed to do it.) She's sultry. She's goofy. She's sounds slightly absurd. She's fully engaged. She's expressive in ways that "technically superior" YouTubers just aren't. She is brilliant. You have no idea how brilliant she is.

This copypasta is sending me. :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, DoctorIce said:

Elizabeth Holmes :ahh:

"I love Taylor Swift. I am a Swiftie, but she can't act." :dies:

Edited by Assassin

who the f*** thinks this looks good. She is so FAKE with her reaction. 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, TheGreatMrY said:

Pineapple DOES go on pizza. 

You’re entitled to your wrong opinion, that’s fine :bird:

8 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

:dies:

She said she is seeing S6 next week. 

Probs Monday at the next screening 

56 minutes ago, R`0`K`R said:

She said she is seeing S6 next week. 

Probs Monday at the next screening 

lets go watch it together bb

Quantumania ain't hitting 500 million, look forward to seeing how she shills for it on Movie Math tomorrow! 

Watching her try not to say "Cocaine Bear" is like watching her try not to misgender Ezra Miller. :dies:

23 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

:jonny3:

2 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

Quantumania ain't hitting 500 million, look forward to seeing how she shills for it on Movie Math tomorrow! 

'SOOOOOOO Marvel has a problem, a BIG problem.' grace Randolph voice

Price of Fame

Edited by XAMJ

I loved her talking about where she was and what she was doing when she heard about the launch of Youtube livestreams as if she was talking about where she was during 9/11 or something.

Edited by Kylizzle

"Even though ANTMAN 3 is not performing well AT ALL... Kevin Fiege, Disney and Jonathan MAAAJJOORS can still hold their heads up high!"

Quantumania’s 3rd week drop is the worst for a comic book movie. Grace can’t hand wave and say everything is fine. It’s not a hyperbole, this is a disaster. 

Edited by D_Man3379

She'll say Creed 3 smashing is good for the MCU and that it saves Quantumania from looking bad. 

spacer.png

There's really no sugar coating this anymore. Maybe Grace will blame Peyton Reed?

she keeps talking about that Jonathan Majors awards movie coming out later this year, will she even see it? :dies:

Panned Man getting rightfully dragged :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.