Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

4 hours ago, aayAlex said:

She better LASH them on MovieMath

We know she won’t tho :rip:

She will for sure. She didn't care for the movie. Her narrative will be "I told you so"

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Someone leak her Scream 4 reaction bc I’m not paying $10 to fund her AI appliance addiction 

BKc19tH.gif

4 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Someone leak her Scream 4 reaction bc I’m not paying $10 to fund her AI appliance addiction 

BKc19tH.gif

Yeah same.

If not, I’m probs gonna pay for one month to see her Scream 4 watch along and cancel right afterwards. Not here for her Marvel shilling with her watch alongs.

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, R`0`K`R said:

Yeah same.

If not, I’m probs gonna pay for one month to see her Scream 4 watch along and cancel right afterwards. Not here for her Marvel shilling with her watch alongs.

spacer.png

Take one for the team and upload it to streamable or something

BKc19tH.gif

Yesterday I watched Bullet Train and the proceeded to watch her review. She's definitely something else :dies:

R`0`K`R

16 hours ago, aayAlex said:

She better LASH them on MovieMath

We know she won’t tho :rip:

Theirs no sugarcoating it, it’s doing abysmal worldwide. It’d be lucky to reach $600 million at this point.

:deadbanana:

$116M… it’s hitting its $120M opening high end projection tonight.  But I thought atrl told me this was gonna flop:rip:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

$116M… it’s hitting its $120M opening high end projection tonight.  But I thought atrl told me this was gonna flop:rip:

I respect your commitment to acting like these are good numbers :clap3: 

when will Grace do watch along to real classics such as Jennifer Love Hewitt's Heartbreakers or Amanda Bynes' She's the Man?

BKc19tH.gif

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The $116M number is for four days, not the three-day weekend. 

7 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

when will Grace do watch along to real classics such as Jennifer Love Hewitt's Heartbreakers or Amanda Bynes' She's the Man?

BKc19tH.gif

Omg some rich member needs to spam her Superchat. We need a I Know What You Did Last Summer watchalong because the sequel is announced.

IMG_7495.thumb.jpg.1b8a2536ab2bb293bd055

Grace’s obsession with Jonathan Majors rivals her (former) obsession with Jessica Chastain 

11 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

I respect your commitment to acting like these are good numbers :clap3: 

:clap3:Surpassed the distributors projections, surpassed both Previous film’s opening. Dont know how that isn’t good! 

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:clap3:Surpassed the distributors projections, surpassed both Previous film’s opening. Dont know how that isn’t good! 

coming for all timer drop 2nd weekend methinks :gaycat3:

Celebrating OW while ignoring the pitiful worldwide numbers and mediocre cinemascore which doesn't bode well for its longevity is kinda funny. Eternals and Black Adam were huge hits I guess cause they managed to open to like 70M while being unknown characters with no relation to the universe at large.

1 hour ago, Repelex said:

Celebrating OW while ignoring the pitiful worldwide numbers and mediocre cinemascore which doesn't bode well for its longevity is kinda funny. Eternals and Black Adam were huge hits I guess cause they managed to open to like 70M while being unknown characters with no relation to the universe at large.

Antman is nearing $350M worldwide in 5 days. Black Adam barely hit 400M in it’s entire run💀 

Roman Holiday

Couple more underperformances and Marvel might need a Dr Luke credit

spacer.png

2 hours ago, M André said:

Her story about the chairs is sending me :laugh:

What story? Where?

2 hours ago, Assassin said:

Coming for 40% on RT.

Yeah, this doesn’t look too good. Don’t know what Grace is seeing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.