• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

11 hours ago, Slate said:

Not queen considering wearing wigs in videos :bibliahh:

Best wishes to her new wig wardrobe then, hopefully she won't lose it to mould again :matty:

She should do a new type of video called Wig Ruview. I would watch that because I know it would be entertaining af

spacer.png

I am perched on this livestream while I eat my lunch.

Not her bringing up Barbie. :bibliahh:

Edited by Walk_Away21

Good on someone on the livestream calling her out on her “upsetting the boys” attitude. Her centristism is annoying. 

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The absolute collapse if she ever reacted to an episode of Drag Race. Something in the universe would shift for real :jonny5:

imagine if she did episode breakdowns/ ranking of her favorite queens :WAP: I know she’d rile up drag race twitter

3 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

imagine if she did episode breakdowns/ ranking of her favorite queens :WAP: I know she’d rile up drag race twitter

Girl let me not hype myself up because it'd be truly sickening! And I know she would stand by her opinions no matter what, making nasty fans seethe even more! :jonnycat:

18 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The absolute collapse if she ever reacted to an episode of Drag Race. Something in the universe would shift for real :jonny5:

i couldn't stop laughing when she was talking about Ursula like there aren't any Bio queens out there :bibliahh:

52 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

You know she's a Trixie stan because she's all about business.

18 hours ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

:deadbanana2:

16 hours ago, The Witch said:

:bibliahh:

Looks wise, Margot is probably unclockable because they managed to give Harley a new look but also make her look like a Harley. She's hot and looks the part.

Now, acting wise, I don't wanna go told hard on Margot because that first SS film was atrocious, but I don't know why they insisted on building from that same monotone characterization for everything else. 

I get what Grace is saying, and she's right. 

Her justifying giving Quantumania a fresh tomato when she clearly wasn't a fan of the movie because... the RT audience score is good? I love her

Roman Holiday
3 hours ago, aayAlex said:

i couldn't stop laughing when she was talking about Ursula like there aren't any Bio queens out there :bibliahh:

Is that cis women doing drag? I think that’s lame tbh

Roman Holiday
1 hour ago, R`0`K`R said:

Who wants to bet that Grace Randolph will somehow spoil the killers in Scream 6 before its release? 

Imagine if they gave Grace a cameo like they did Dead Meat in 5. She can be dragging the latest Stab starring Aaron Taylor Johnson. 

spacer.png

Edited by Roman Holiday

7 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Yeah, it’s clear she knows very little about the drag scene so I won’t hold it against her.

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

You know she's a Trixie stan because she's all about business.

As she should, hustle recognizes hustle :gaycattel:

4 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

Not Quantumania having a lower Cinemascore than Black Adam…

:deadbanana4:

They need to just wrap up these character's stories and do a soft reboot so they can pivot to the X-Men. I think general audiences are tired of the Avengers.

15 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

She better LASH them on MovieMath

We know she won’t tho :rip:

Roman Holiday
15 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

Really? Def not deserved. At least Antman was entertaining. Black Adam was nothing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.