Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

She’s totally gonna live stream her thoughts on Gaga’s Harley ain’t she?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Just now, Poxy said:

She’s totally gonna live stream her thoughts on Gaga’s Harley ain’t she?

With all the coin she’s been making lately she will stream for anything :fan:

Roman Holiday

The thought of Grace having sex is so

hot. Like thinking of your brother doing it.

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

spacer.png

STOP

Roman Holiday

Gaga really won. Wow at that pic

Someone do a welfare check on Margot

On this cozy Valentine’s evening, Grace Randolph is squealing OH BOY! as her hung stud swirls his slippery tongue on her labia. Grace is besides herself and she squirts a steady flow of woman juice directly above her man’s head.

Her blonde bleached pubes are slightly unkept, somewhat wiry….’damn it I should have just waxed it off’….but she won’t let that thought hold her back from enjoying this romp. Grace squeezes her alabaster **** together and lifts them (a la Britney), whips her head back, and moans this feels SOOOOO good.

Tomorrow morning, Grace’s head will be spinning and she won’t be walking straight after getting her back blown out tonight by her strapping young film executive bachelor.

15 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

On this cozy Valentine’s evening, Grace Randolph is squealing OH BOY! as her hung stud swirls his slippery tongue on her labia. Grace is besides herself and she squirts a steady flow of woman juice directly above her man’s head.

Her blonde bleached pubes are slightly unkept, somewhat wiry….’damn it I should have just waxed it off’….but she won’t let that thought hold her back from enjoying this romp. Grace squeezes her alabaster **** together and lifts them (a la Britney), whips her head back, and moans this feels SOOOOO good.

Tomorrow morning, Grace’s head will be spinning and she won’t be walking straight after getting her back blown out tonight by her strapping young film executive bachelor.

:skull:

I just know we’re in for a good Robbie bashing with the next video / live stream.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115b0051fb4673fe398c

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

The thought of Grace having sex is so weird. Like thinking of your sister doing it.

I heard a rumor she f*cked James Gunn. How ****** if true

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, The Witch said:

I heard a rumor she f*cked James Gunn. How ****** if true

spacer.png

I heard a rumor she ****** Kevin Feige. How ****** if true

BKc19tH.gif

5 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Y’all… :deadbanana2: 

Grace needs to not always eat marvels ass I agree. I miss when she was reviewing a wide range of new releases and not just riding off the hype of whatever is successful/popular (I.e. : GOT and Marvel)

Edited by blackoutbritney

11 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

The thought of Grace having sex is so weird. Like thinking of your sister doing it.

:ahh:

3 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Grace needs to not always eat marvels ass I agree. I miss when she was reviewing a wide range of new releases and not just riding off the hype of whatever is successful/popular (I.e. : GOT and Marvel)

She says it's not worth it because they don't attract many views, but I don't see why she couldn't do an odd review here and there for movies outside of big franchises. She attends many screenings so it's not like she doesn't have thoughts on these movies.

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

She says it's not worth it because they don't attract many views, but I don't see why she couldn't do an odd review here and there for movies outside of big franchises. She attends many screenings so it's not like she doesn't have thoughts on these movies.

Agreed! Only a couple years ago she would at least do the moderate movies and give them a 10 min review. She’s just become a marvel account which can become redundant 

15 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

I just know we’re in for a good Robbie bashing with the next video / live stream.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115b0051fb4673fe398c

She's doing a stream this afternoon to react to the image. I'll have my popcorn ready for the Margot lashes. 

Oop, looks like she’s gonna be trashing The Little Mermaid teaser judging by her reaction on Twitter. 

Grace dragging Aaron Taylor Johnson again in the live today :rip:

I said AARON TAYLOR JOHNSON JUMPSCARE in chat and she said exactly Wesley :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.