• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

I literally screamed out laughing when she moved on to the Margot Robbie section and said “hold on, let me move this picture of movies that ACTUALLY make money”

I'm not sure why everyone's mad she's accurately assessing Margot's spot in pop culture rn. She's not giving her the Chastain treatment i.e. she's not talking about her personality or likability like with her iconic Jessica drags 

2 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Is Margot Robbie the new Jessica Chastain?
She keeps bringing Florence Pugh as someone who is doing better when she flopped this year both critically and comercially. I will never understand why does she get so fixated over some actresses.

Watch Grace praise Margot once everybody loves Barbie 

Don't Worry Darling did 70M off 35M million budget. It is isn't hit by any mean but the movie was at least able to break even.

Amsterdam and Babylon combined budget is over 200M and both of them combined aren't touching 70M. 

So yes she is doing far better.

27 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Don't Worry Darling did 70M off 35M million budget. It is isn't hit by any mean but the movie was at least able to break even.

Likely it broke even in the ancillary market as the $35M budget excludes millions of dollars in advertising costs. 

4 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

This isn’t new for her. In fact, it’s a running theme for her to get offended by a movie that she’s never seen. Happens almost every year.

:toofunny3:

I mean, this is La Grace we are talking about. Remember the review she published for HALF of a movie she saw? :dies: 

39 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Amsterdam and Babylon combined budget is over 200M and both of them combined aren't touching 70M. 

So yes she is doing far better.

Are we acting like that box office was about Florence. Harry, Olivia, the drama and Florence is a lot of promo and it still didn't do anything. It was panned

Yet according to Grace she is doing great. Not saying she is over but this was a bad year for her. Grace makes no sense. She is not treating everyone equally. And she even got called out on the livestream for only talking about white actors

1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

I'm not sure why everyone's mad she's accurately assessing Margot's spot in pop culture rn. She's not giving her the Chastain treatment i.e. she's not talking about her personality or likability like with her iconic Jessica drags 

Tea she didn't lie ONCE about Margot, she even gave her plenty of excuses but the truth is she is not picking good projects.

8 hours ago, orange22 said:

“Halle Berry? Keira Knightley? You guys are giving me a list of actors that don’t work”

:bibliahh:

:bibliahh:

If I was a member, I'd left her a comment on livechat saying Halle just did that movie about the Moon being phoney baloney!

What happened with Keira Knightley? She used to be everywhere and now I only see her in a perfume commercial

12 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Are we acting like that box office was about Florence. Harry, Olivia, the drama and Florence is a lot of promo and it still didn't do anything. It was panned

Yet according to Grace she is doing great. Not saying she is over but this was a bad year for her. Grace makes no sense. She is not treating everyone equally. And she even got called out on the livestream for only talking about white actors

Florence was praised in Don't Worry Darling despite the movie being panned. 

And she had two other movies this year, indie project The Wonder with great reviews for her and the movie, and Puss in Boots 2 currently with 95% on RT and her voice acting is also highly praised. 

She does had a good year.

31 minutes ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

Florence was praised in Don't Worry Darling despite the movie being panned. 

And she had two other movies this year, indie project The Wonder with great reviews for her and the movie, and Puss in Boots 2 currently with 95% on RT and her voice acting is also highly praised. 

She does had a good year.

Oh you mean does flop movies? Acting is a job that is not only about acting but about choosing the right roles. She did a good performance but the movies were none event flops

14 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Oh you mean does flop movies? Acting is a job that is not only about acting but about choosing the right roles. She did a good performance but the movies were none event flops

Why on earth The Wonder would be a smash hit? Is a somber indie movie about faith wtf (and it still went number 1 on Netflix on it's OW).

PIB just dropped and animations usually just legs out, it could easily ended up grossing +300M on a 80M budget, a success 

Even DWD was cheap enough to not being a completely embarassing, and the movie pulls very strong numbers on streaming.

Roman Holiday
14 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

I mean, this is La Grace we are talking about. Remember the review she published for HALF of a movie she saw? :dies: 

Bad example cuz this movie was genuinely awful

1 hour ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

Why on earth The Wonder would be a smash hit? Is a somber indie movie about faith wtf (and it still went number 1 on Netflix on it's OW).

PIB just dropped and animations usually just legs out, it could easily ended up grossing +300M on a 80M budget, a success 

Even DWD was cheap enough to not being a completely embarassing, and the movie pulls very strong numbers on streaming.

Neither Florence or Margot got a hit movie this year. Anya is on the same boat. And yet Grace says that Margot and Anya are flops and Florence is a big star. She makes no sense 

14 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Here for Maggot becoming La Randolph's new Chastain

Kylizzle

8 hours ago, The Witch said:

Here for Maggot becoming La Randolph's new Chastain

Kylizzle

She is such a prude :rip:

But yeah, Film Twitter and Letterboxd girls seem to be enjoying that flop so maybe its awards chances aren't fully blown. 

Edited by Reverse Warholian

Hey everyone. I hope everyone’s having a nice holiday season. I just wanted to come on and check in because I’m watching Grace’s latest video about the MCU and she is so messy for saying that, because Aubrey Plaza and Patti LuPone have been cast in Agatha: Coven of Chaos (I think that’s what the show is called), “they know their audience”.

26 minutes ago, Haburo said:

Hey everyone. I hope everyone’s having a nice holiday season. I just wanted to come on and check in because I’m watching Grace’s latest video about the MCU and she is so messy for saying that, because Aubrey Plaza and Patti LuPone have been cast in Agatha: Coven of Chaos (I think that’s what the show is called), “they know their audience”.

They're gay icons. She's right. 

24 minutes ago, Haburo said:

She's not wrong ffff. This is the most gay pandering Marvel has ever been. It's one Sarah Paulson/Lily Rabe/Billie Lourd casting away from basically being a Ryan Murphy production, they snatched up a popular up and coming gay actor from a popular gay show to (most likely) play one of the most popular gay characters in comics, made him the male lead, and even went out of their way to cast actresses with big queer fanbases.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they cast a hottie twunk as Joe Locke's love interest ala Ryan Murphy :gaygacat1:

Her saying The Marvels is for Steven Universe fans :ahh: I'm still rooting for that movie 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.