• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

?ok that was a good video. Tho I think DC is making some smarter moves recently, I’m always here for Snyderfans to get dragged 

The Grace lashings :rip:

18 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Grace: “I don’t think Snyder fans are too happy about this…. It’s tough for you guys, you fight with everyone.”

I screamed :ahh:

I LOVE her :ahh:

If the film is really as female centric as I’ve heard I fear she won’t like it. But idk maybe she will let’s see.

Wakanda Forever is getting universal Praise. With Unanimous Praise for Cinematography, Emotional Storytelling, Action, and Impct of The MCU moving forward. With standout performances of the cast and new Main Female characters. Here is an exclusive clip of the female heroes in Marvel Studios Upcoming biggest film Since Avengers Endgame. 

Grace probably gonna be the only reviewer to be different and hate it cuz of 3 women on screen at the same time ?

5 minutes ago, rac7d said:

I expected this to be the exception 

the next ant man  film get lashings

she'll probably drag all MCU films next year (Antman, GOTG3 and The Marvels) so i guess that makes sense lol

Will not be watching bc I don't trust her to not spoil stuff :deadbanana2:

Girl this is a full blown REVIEW :deadbanana2:

But I’m happy she enjoyed it (we should just never question Legend Coogler). She seems more enthusiastic now so hopefully it’ll reflect on the channel.

Not a 20 Minute First reaction :rip:

?this is a legit review just without spoiling a play by play of scenes. She knows this is gonna be a Box office smash 

2 hours ago, Pop pop123 said:

Grace has great music taste (better than the movies i fear). Spilled after spilled :ghostface:

She spilled on Midnights and Lift Me Up. :ghostface:

I knew she was gonna make a :mrpeanut:business video:mrpeanut: for Black Panther as soon as she could, she's so messy. I think she spilled though, I trust the judgement of a person who didn't particularly enjoy Rihanna's song.

I loved Heartstopper but does her constant praising feel like a little much (and honestly a little fake) to anybody else? I swear she mentions it and casting the two leads as Wiccan and Hulkling in every stream :deadbanana4:

she went from 944k to 943k subscribers :deadbanana2: she's truly never hitting a million

14 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

she went from 944k to 943k subscribers :deadbanana2: she's truly never hitting a million

Screaming! Someone do another social blade analysis @Reverse Warholian

39 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

She’s never hitting a million covering Marvel from her apartment over and over. We need her to hit the streets again and have some human interaction. I also feel like most of her subscribers don’t even go on YouTube anymore 

3 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

Omg, I noticed it too and screamed, thought i was going insane :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.