• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

The commentary on Blade Runner 2099 and Hunter Schafer's casting were big Y I K E S. 

• Like 1

Most channels like Grace's have been struggling since the strikes. 

This screams paid review.  :toofunny3:
Get money, I guess. :chick1:

She made a right fool of herself in the most recent livestream. So tired of hearing her suggest literal nenoazis should be pandered to at every turn. :sleep: The power she gives them because of how loud they are on the internet is embarrassing. 

I unsubscribed and stopped watching her videos everything just became all the same. I think the last video I watched of hers was all the way back in January. :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Assassin said:

This screams paid review.  :toofunny3:
Get money, I guess. :chick1:

This is from Ms. "I'm not reviewing ______ because there's not enough interest."

I have to laugh.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Arcadius said:

I unsubscribed and stopped watching her videos everything just became all the same. I think the last video I watched of hers was all the way back in January. :deadbanana4:

I had a kid and can only commit to MM, and even that has become a chore to sit through

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Most channels like Grace's have been struggling since the strikes. 

The pandemic ending, naturally brought views down by the millions.  She should jump on tik tok!

i don't agree with her on majority of this. She said the movie is high stakes but it's not at all. And she listed Joy as a subheading but forgot to talk about her :rip:

Oh wow, she really is flopping. I thought yall were just joking

:clap3:

3 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

I had a kid and can only commit to MM, and even that has become a chore to sit through

Congrats! :heart:

• Like 1

She said she isn't doing a spoiler review for Inside Out since there is no interest, but the BO disagrees :giraffe:

3 hours ago, Poxy said:

She said she isn't doing a spoiler review for Inside Out since there is no interest, but the BO disagrees :giraffe:

She talks about a lack of interest in basically everything but it never occurs to her that the lack of interest might be in her content :rip:

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Poxy said:

lack of interest = her non spoiler review flopped.
No one wants to hear her rant about how the movie's take on emotions isn't authentic

i haven't seen a video of her in months so she's flopping in my head :giraffe:

I'm very disconnected with the whole movie/tv shows world and i just checked she still can't reach 1M on youtube lol

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Assassin said:

:rip:

image.png

i unsubscribed :rip:

Once she sparks the next big drama-filled controversy and you flops will be clicking the subscribe button AND clicking the bell to turn on notifications. You'll be back

spacer.png

It's time for Grace to debut classic movie reviews or some type of video essay type videos because she's gotten stale. A lot of YouTubers in this space have. 

12 hours ago, Assassin said:

:rip:

image.png

She needs to start beefing with Kevin Feige at this point :rip:

• Haha 3

I still tune in to Movie Math for the box office numbers, but her livestream coverage doesn't interest me anymore :rip:

I haven't watched yet but why do I feel like this is gonna be 90% her talking about how people supposedly hate Disney/Pixar despite this record breaking opening :deadbanana2:

She seriously needs to stop basing the interest of these shows on the viewership of her videos. Also again just because it's popular on Twitter doesn't mean it reflects what the general population is interested in. I'm sure most don't even know what The Tonys even is. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.