Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

I do love how much she stans Barbie, she’s been very consistent on that front.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

@starsailor could you pretty please make us a Grace heart hand gif? @3:00 and @3:15 and if it’s not too much, clip those two parts together in one gif? 🫶🏽

bunch of big stories came out today and she can’t do a livestream.

A pity. 

Edited by D_Man3379

Grace looks so much better with that camera quality 

• Like 1

She is such a coward for not wanting to discuss the "political side" of Melissa Barrera being fired from Scream. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Assassin said:

She is such a coward for not wanting to discuss the "political side" of Melissa Barrera being fired from Scream. 

I'm not sure Grace possesses the credentials or access to discuss this topic tbqh

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Psylocke said:

Her saying X-Men 97 "SLAPS" on the livestream :bibliahh: "You know I just recently picked up that lingo myself! I'm so glad to be at the forefront of the lingo 'slaps'. I heard somebody use it the other day, I think it was Billie Eilish or something, somebody said something SLAPS and I was like: "I like that!", and um- I decided to use it" :bibliahh:

:ahh:

• Haha 2

Grace in HD. Finally :gaygacat5:

• Like 3

• Thumbs Down 1

I haven't watched one of her videos in a long time but seeing Poor Things crossing $100 million worldwide reminded me of Grace swearing that the movie was going to flop because it wouldn't be able to find an audience. The way she's always wrong

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mother spillin about Patty, I do wish Patty would be back but she need to get it together 

I just know she’s peeved about Pedro Pascal staring in a Ari Aster film. Thinking it’s gonna ruin his commercial image like she says about Emma Stone.

:rip: 

Interesting that she didn't mention a certain new release on MM this week...

Her comparing X-Men 97 to Euphoria without having seen single episode of Euphoria. :rip:

People in the replies are confused what that even means. :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, TheGreatMrY said:

Interesting that she didn't mention a certain new release on MM this week...

She was not sure if she should say the full title with the N-word adjacent or not 

I hate this woman. She's “traveling" this week? The woman who is scared to go to a restaurant now won't be reacting to the new Furiosa, The Acolyte, Beetlejuice 2, Alien, and the rumored House of the Dragon trailer dropping?

what Wendy said. 

1 hour ago, Memoirs387 said:

I hate this woman. She's “traveling" this week? The woman who is scared to go to a restaurant now won't be reacting to the new Furiosa, The Acolyte, Beetlejuice 2, Alien, and the rumored House of the Dragon trailer dropping?

what Wendy said. 

Let mother enjoy her break

• Like 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

Mama is serving in these headshots!!

spacer.png

• Like 3

On 3/11/2024 at 10:38 PM, PopMusicJunkie said:

I do love how much she stans Barbie, she's been very consistent on that front.

Other than the entire pre-release when she was trashing it every chance she had because of the ending she heard from her sources that would apparently ruin the audience's reception of the movie and thus its financial prospects (coupled with her brief Margot Robbie hate era). Then she switched like the success stan she is. #FromABussinessPerspective

So there are zero livestreams this week? :gaycat6:

8 hours ago, panochita said:

Let mother enjoy her break

I'm selfish, I'm sorry 😭

X-Men 97 100% RT score :loki:

Unfortunately she's gonna miss a lot of coverage this week. But oh well, girl needs a break every once in a while. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.