• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Do you think she'll love it? I think she's not going to be sold out, maybe because it's the rock and she seems to love him

It's giving me a bunch of other super heroes movies mashed together for some reason

5 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Do you think she'll love it? I think she's not going to be sold out, maybe because it's the rock and she seems to love him

It's giving me a bunch of other super heroes movies mashed together for some reason

Is she even going to react to it lol. She’s been reluctant to any DC property that doesn’t have to do with Tod Phillips Joker or The Batman. 

Edited by D_Man3379

7 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

Is she even going to react to it lol. She’s been reluctant to any DC property that doesn’t have to do with Tod Phillips Joker or The Batman. 

There you have your answer. Sis was perched lol

25 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

There you have your answer. Sis was perched lol

She should already now the answer to her question at the beginning knowing that The Rock has been working on this project to get running from 2007. This is his project more than it’s Walter Hamada’s or DC’s. 

"He's pretty big here! That's awesome. He's like... That's a substantial man, I love it."

:deadbanana4:

14 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

"He's pretty big here! That's awesome. He's like... That's a substantial man, I love it."

:deadbanana4:

Serving Christian Walker :bibliahh:

I just have this feeling she’s gonna like Jurassic World: Dominion.

:toofunny3:

It's getting trashed hard by critics right now. 

She did a shot-by-shot for the Black Adam trailer instead of doing a Ms. Marvel breakdown. Is this the new Peacemaker?

8 minutes ago, Assassin said:

She did a shot-by-shot for the Black Adam trailer instead of doing a Ms. Marvel breakdown. Is this the new Peacemaker?

She didn't review it either despite saying she would. She's so messy :dies:

On 6/7/2022 at 1:47 PM, Staryu said:

:ahh: not Grace having a war with Gina Carano's stans :deadbanana2: a MESS

"Randolph yet again showing the worth of someone whose start was due to nepotism...then ended up on YouTube fittingly."

this top comment on that article about Grace defaming Gina.. who are Grace's parents? :deadbanana2:

does she have any? or are they just conservatives pretending to care about her? lol

9 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

or are they just conservatives pretending to care about her?

yep

1 hour ago, D_Man3379 said:

I just have this feeling she’s gonna like Jurassic World: Dominion.

:toofunny3:

It's getting trashed hard by critics right now. 

I was nervous when I saw the guy who directed the first one also was directing Dominion. I found Jurassic World to be LIGHT. I have hopes for the new one because of the OG cast coming back though

Dominion was absolute ass 

so yes, Grace will love it

Since Dominion is not gonna do 1B at the bo, she better DRAG

She will love the new Jurassic World. How long until she’s rushing to Ezra Miller’s defense?

i'm kinda starting to agree with ha on Obi Wan. It's not hitting how it should....

Well.. on Twitter she said it was the weakest of the trilogy, but still enjoyed it. 

Her taste remain at the bottom of the barrel. :deadbanana4:

She was right about ms marvel being turning red , it’s amazing 

The way if you scroll through her channel it’s literally nothing but Disney and maybe a couple of other big IPs and that’s it. It’s really becoming harder to keep up considering she doesn’t talk about anything else. :rip:

That social media embargo lift Ms Marvel video from a few weeks ago is basically a review, maybe she didn't see the point in re-releasing it word for word. :rip:

Can't believe she got away with that video, maybe they banned her from reviewing it now.

No Ms. Marvel breakdown, no Nope final trailer reaction, no tweet today, no live stream in 3 weeks 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.