• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

8 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

Paramount taking all the rednecks money lol

The fact that 60% of its audience was made up of white people is pretty telling. Although not shocking given the movie is glorified American imperialism. 

Yeah I went to a packed theater for top gun and everyone in there was an old white dude or families ? I was the only black guy in the theater ? but the movie was great. Tom cruise is a Legend 

I'm about to to to sleep, opened YT and see her Obi-Wan stream has 331 viewers :ahh: I-

1 hour ago, ALA said:

I'm about to to to sleep, opened YT and see her Obi-Wan stream has 331 viewers :ahh: I-

Star Wars fans hate her for continually spreading misinformation :ahh:

Roman Holiday

I’ll watch any video Grace releases, but I’ve never had a desire to watch her watch alongs. It just seems pointless, she doesn’t even react much :toofunny3:

I love watching her breakdowns though. I don’t watch SW but it’s fun to hear her drag it. 

I watched her Wandavision watch alongs because I was hyped and watched every episode twice the night they came out so I'd put her on during the second viewing to add something new and they seemed alright at the time.

This weekend though I watched Moon Knight and just checked her live reactions to any big plot reveals as they happened and she was like like '"OK, cool." *Silence for 30 seconds*' - yeah, that'll get me up at 3am to watch with you. :deadbanana:

At least she pronounced Qui Gon right this week.

19 hours ago, Assassin said:

:skull: 

Grace is right, middle America is  gold mine with their racism and gun propaganda 

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

She HATES them :deadbanana2:

She really went to rooting for them, being happy for them and now calling them weird :rip:

Not her already imagining a book tour for Depp and Zendaya versus Tom :rip:

2 hours ago, New Edition said:

Great video. She's clearly an empathetic person and understood the complexity of the situation. #F+ckJohnny

Johnny first comeback should be a Tim burton movie or pirates film with Disney so can make a successful triumph return to cinema. 
:clap3:

Lol Neither him or Amber will be able to recover from this. It’ll forever be a stain on both their careers, or what’s left of them. They’re most likely done with mainstream Hollywood.  Otherwise it was a good video on the subject. 

muting the words from my twitter cause chile

Damn near scared to watch her Boys non-spoiler review because I’m certain there will indeed be spoilers.

5 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Damn near scared to watch her Boys non-spoiler review because I’m certain there will indeed be spoilers.

This

I am back from my two day ban gracists!

Haven't watched the Depp-Heard video yet. Should I?

So, did she spoil the boys S3 or nah? I watched it but dont remember much from the series to even spot any spoiler

1 hour ago, M André said:

So, did she spoil the boys S3 or nah? I watched it but dont remember much from the series to even spot any spoiler

No she behaved 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.