Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

you can tell she's annoyed she's stuck doing the dumb 3am live watchalongs now that so much Marvel and Star Wars content will be coming out lol

girls schedule is gonna be f-d with Ms Marvel/ObiWan overlapping and Andor/She Hulk:dies:

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

She should just make her watch alongs like 9 in the morning, it wouldn't make a difference :rip:

8 hours ago, rac7d said:

She has no words on blue beetle costumes  debut?

She’s basically just a Disney reporter at this point. 

She didn't have to wake up at 3AM today after all.:dies:

She's probably taking her pre watch along nap right now.

Disney should’ve just released Obi-Wan weeks ago because all everyone is talking about is Stranger Things. :deadbanana2:

28 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Disney should’ve just released Obi-Wan weeks ago because all everyone is talking about is Stranger Things. :deadbanana2:

Obi Wan had 7 different things trending in the top 30 last night and still has 4 this morning? 

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Stranger Things is going to be forgotten in a month like every Netflix production 

The good sis continues to be terrible at covering Star Wars :deadbanana4:  you can tell she doesn't know most of the canon and has to do research to give her reviews.  She keeps getting things wrong left and right :ahh:

Lmaooo she can’t help herself and tear down a child actress. Never change, Grace. 

I saw someone made a tiktok on her Andor reaction that she said Joker vibes at the end :deadbanana2:

35 minutes ago, ALA said:

I saw someone made a tiktok on her Andor reaction that she said Joker vibes at the end :deadbanana2:

plsss I've seen stuff on my fyp making fun of her too :dies:

49 minutes ago, ALA said:

linku pls

2 minutes ago, M André said:

linku pls

I was looking for the share link and when I went back my for you refreshed :rip: if I find it again I'll post it

17 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

plsss I've seen stuff on my fyp making fun of her too :dies:

Nnn :deadbanana: we should all post them, would like to read the local comments nnn

10 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

We need a new title op about her shredding another child actor again

:toofunny3: @Reverse Warholian

I'm listening ?

12 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

I'm listening ?

I can’t think of a clever title but it’s in her Obi one episode 1&2 review where you’ll find some inspiration. She has no patience for baby Leia.

:dies:   

15 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

I can’t think of a clever title but it’s in her Obi one episode 1&2 review where you’ll find some inspiration. She has no patience for baby Leia.

:dies:   

@Assassin is usually decent at these 

1 minute ago, Reverse Warholian said:

@Assassin is usually decent at these 

Girlies, I don't even watch Star Wars stuff so I don't know what this is even about. :rip:

51 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Girlies, I don't even watch Star Wars stuff so I don't know what this is even about. :rip:

Now that the 30 era is over, will you finally be donning a Grace Avi? ???

5 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Now that the 30 era is over, will you finally be donning a Grace Avi? ???

Not yet, I still have hope for this era. :toofunny3:

Anyways, I just skimmed the Obi-Wan video and "Grace Randolph | Ends Obi-Wan Kenobi child actor's career"

2 hours ago, Assassin said:

Not yet, I still have hope for this era. :toofunny3:

Somehow I have more faith in Grace hitting 1M subscribers :rip:

not her saying QEEEE Gon Jinn:rip:

I had to turn off her review there it's clear she has no idea what she's talking about

1 hour ago, Fetch said:

Where is movie math? :coffee2:

It was memorial weekend bby. Probably coming today

On 5/26/2022 at 7:25 PM, WildAmerican said:

you can tell she's annoyed she's stuck doing the dumb 3am live watchalongs now that so much Marvel and Star Wars content will be coming out lol

girls schedule is gonna be f-d with Ms Marvel/ObiWan overlapping and Andor/She Hulk:dies:

On 5/26/2022 at 8:00 PM, ALA said:

She should just make her watch alongs like 9 in the morning, it wouldn't make a difference :rip:

do that many people even watch along at 3am with her? :rip: i would never wake up that early just to watch a show 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.